Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

willowlonglegs

I’ve tried writing my post a few t8mes but it’s too difficult and I keep deleting and rewriting, too many thoughts swirling. I’ll try to keep it brief. But it’s very raw at the moment.

I joined 2017, was one of the ones who “smashed it”etc, felt on top of the world.
Then life happened and no longer had full time to devote to fitness and long story short I regained all my weight plus quite a bit more.

and I’ve spentyears beating myself up for it. I’ve come across this today debating whether to start using RH again (I never cancelled my subs, just kept it muted).

in the middle of all thisa was diagnosed autistic, adhd and bed (whic( hadevolved from a lifetimeof disordered eating I noe know was autism related).
I have felt so guilty, I’ve hated myself, I can’t look in a mirror. All I can hear is RH voice in my head, and then my own voice In my head using his words and phrases.

even writing this out I’m telling myself “no one gives ashite, stop being a moany arsehole”

I emailedmy gp last weekbegging forhelp, she arranged for me to go in for full bloods today and an appt Monday to see her. I’ve sobbedmy heart out to the nurse doing my bloods.

I had cbt and she told me I was too complex a case for them to help and discharged me. Which cemented in my mind I’m a lost cause and worthless.

anyway over past few days been reading over this thread and seeing similar people in same situation (started crying when I saw another lady wit( late diagnosed ASD/ADHD) and it’s shifted something in me,

I am worthy. I’ve been made to feel worthless by being expected to life up to unrealistic expectations, unrealistic for a nuerotypical person, but it’s ok for me to recognise ASD and ADHD cause 3xtrahurdles and not to feel guilty.
I have double hip displasia(sp?) (pregnancy/childbirth injury) acl tear in knee (childhood injury).
I’m recognis8ng internalised ableism, that I’ve been let down by someone (RH) I trusted (I got personal video replies, I honestly thought he cared). I’ve been deceived and betrayed, I know everyone has but it’s raw and I’m feeling it personally (bloody ASD and inflated emotions lol)

sorry it’s all scrambled,typing direct from my brain. My thoughts are swirling and I can’t organise them or put theminto words.

sorry this doesn’t make sense it’s a jumbledmess, I just neeeded to get it out

I’ve tried writing my post a few t8mes but it’s too difficult and I keep deleting and rewriting, too many thoughts swirling. I’ll try to keep it brief. But it’s very raw at the moment.

I joined 2017, was one of the ones who “smashed it”etc, felt on top of the world.
Then life happened and no longer had full time to devote to fitness and long story short I regained all my weight plus quite a bit more.

and I’ve spentyears beating myself up for it. I’ve come across this today debating whether to start using RH again (I never cancelled my subs, just kept it muted).

in the middle of all thisa was diagnosed autistic, adhd and bed (whic( hadevolved from a lifetimeof disordered eating I noe know was autism related).
I have felt so guilty, I’ve hated myself, I can’t look in a mirror. All I can hear is RH voice in my head, and then my own voice In my head using his words and phrases.

even writing this out I’m telling myself “no one gives ashite, stop being a moany arsehole”

I emailedmy gp last weekbegging forhelp, she arranged for me to go in for full bloods today and an appt Monday to see her. I’ve sobbedmy heart out to the nurse doing my bloods.

I had cbt and she told me I was too complex a case for them to help and discharged me. Which cemented in my mind I’m a lost cause and worthless.

anyway over past few days been reading over this thread and seeing similar people in same situation (started crying when I saw another lady wit( late diagnosed ASD/ADHD) and it’s shifted something in me,

I am worthy. I’ve been made to feel worthless by being expected to life up to unrealistic expectations, unrealistic for a nuerotypical person, but it’s ok for me to recognise ASD and ADHD cause 3xtrahurdles and not to feel guilty.
I have double hip displasia(sp?) (pregnancy/childbirth injury) acl tear in knee (childhood injury).
I’m recognis8ng internalised ableism, that I’ve been let down by someone (RH) I trusted (I got personal video replies, I honestly thought he cared). I’ve been deceived and betrayed, I know everyone has but it’s raw and I’m feeling it personally (bloody ASD and inflated emotions lol)

sorry it’s all scrambled,typing direct from my brain. My thoughts are swirling and I can’t organise them or put theminto words.

sorry this doesn’t make sense it’s a jumbledmess, I just neeeded to get it out
Well holy crap, I wrote it and can barely make sense of it. I’ve stopped crying now, my meltdown is fading. I have gone through and left the group and unfollowed everything RH related. And feel a huge weight lifted off.

Im heading off to bed soon and tomorrow going to give my head a wobble and see where I can start living my life again and trying to stop the guilt and negative thoughts and try liking myself again.

Apologies for my outburst, I don’t have ‘real life’ friends or people I can vent to so you all got it ha ha

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I've been gobsmacked reading these over the last couple of days and have joined purely for this discussion.

I joined Team RH in 2017 and it was honestly brilliant. Smallish group, loads of support (Rachael and Pete in particular), genuine coaching and food suggestions. The calorie clubs came along which really helped and were great communities. There were daily challenges for things like squats and burpees and it was great fun. The 80/20 rule made sense and was easy to follow - i always interpreted it as meaning if you eat nutrition dense food most of the time you don't need to sweat it about having a cake and coffee from time to time. I lost two stone reasonably quickly and although I had more to lose life got in the way and I left.

Finally feing motivated to do it again I rejoined last year and can't believe the change. There is zero content, no coaching, no fun in the community and the app is a joke. Richie was always a bit of dick but he's become a complete megalomaniac. What an eye opener. Actually can't wait to see it all come crashing down on him now.

Reactions: 30

KH1984

Just wanted to say thank you for all the nice comments after my post earlier. Can’t quote as the thread is locked.
Also I replied to Trust Pilots email to me advising them that they should look at his other responses to other people.
And replied to Team RHs email that they should stop hounding me for £13.98 for an app I’ve not used in months that didn’t work even when I did use it.
Also I have my works legal team going through all the information of me and other reviews etc and putting a file together for me for Trading Standards.

He went way too far last night. Way too far. I got off easily really compared to some people but it still doesn’t make it right at all to speak to people in such a manner. I’m stronger now it’s just annoys me but a year ago abuse like that would have broken me. He needs to be stopped!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So from a recap point of view. I am the person who did a 1 star but not attacking in anyway review.

He then came back and told me I’d caused someone to hang them selves!

As the day has gone on it has disturbed me more.

I have a crime reference number and reported to trust pilot but it’s really not right.

I would like to publically shout how vile he is in fb but unfortunately it’s too risky for me to do that hence annon posting.

I will chase police tomorrow as I’m am not having a dick accuse me “in Banter” of causing someone to kill himself.

Apparently he may have edited responses so off to have a look. :(
Sophie, please do not take on board anything he has said you. You cannot control what HE says and does, but can can control how you react to it.

The fact he has made a joke about suicide (despite being a wannabe MH guru recently, with all his unsolicited advice) shows HIS true character.

The fact you feel bad about HIS words, shows yours - caring, compassionate, empathetic. You are a million times the person he could ever wish to be.

Take whatever action you need, but please DON’T give him a second more of your emotional energy.

Just thinking… RH bangs out the ‘we value our product at £250’ line at every opportunity. Yet he sells it for £59.99 or £6.99 per month.

His arch enemy JS gives you limited app access for free - or else it’s £48 per month (£576 per year, more than double RH). He sells his product for what he values it at. If you don’t think it’s worth it or after signing up you decide it’s not for you (or any other reason) you can cancel, no questions asked.

JS doesn’t rely on TP reviews or shock marketing tactics for new memberships. Yes, he swears but NO he doesn’t abuse.

His business is booming, he’s published several books, he tours the world and then…

there’s RH, bouncing about his minging hotel room necking rice pudding from a tin, ALONE. No friends, no wife/girlfriend nor children. Not even family relatives… just sycophantic hangers on desperately clinging on to their jobs, heads so far up RH’s arse in the hope of not getting on the end of one of his tirades.

I think there may be a flaw in RH’s business plan 🤣

I’ve started thinking that some of those employees might be masterminding a coup - get him to have a breakdown orlet his cause such reputational damage to his business that when it goes t1ts up, they step in and take over. RB and Sock creature are top of my list. Because if your boss was falling apart at the seams as RH is, you’d feel compelled to intervene, surely 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also does anyone know how much a billboard costs - if we mocked up some of his TP replies, and screenshots from his WhatsApp group - we could all club together to pay for it 🤭 place it somewhere nice and prominent in the North East and alert the press to it? Could you just imagine… his head would literally fall off!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

sophie74

So from a recap point of view. I am the person who did a 1 star but not attacking in anyway review.

He then came back and told me I’d caused someone to hang them selves!

As the day has gone on it has disturbed me more.

I have a crime reference number and reported to trust pilot but it’s really not right.

I would like to publically shout how vile he is in fb but unfortunately it’s too risky for me to do that hence annon posting.

I will chase police tomorrow as I’m am not having a dick accuse me “in Banter” of causing someone to kill himself.

Apparently he may have edited responses so off to have a look. :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Ringworm1969

Chatty Member
He will be reeling at this thread title 🤣
James Smith-Professional, has banter that people actually find funny and does not feel the need to fat shame or use grotesque terminology to describe women's anatomy- he's not called the Gordon Ramsay of the fitness industry for nothing! James Smith actually has qualifications and so does his staff, his videos are informative and educational, he's verified and got his blue tick, got a good business head, a fantastic app, is well known by the media, has a great head of hair that's his own and a realistic body but is in great shape..

Richie from Sunderland-known by a couple of thousand, nobody else knows about him apart from the Sunderland echo paper, has no qualifications and neither do any of his staff. Is not verified, don't see him having that blue tick 😂He fat shames, ridicules and humiliates people and passes it off as 'banter'. He actually believes he is some sort of god who has been sent to save the world but he causes more harm than good! He clearly uses steroids, talks about nutrition and macros but his eating habits are shockingly bad and blames it on his ADHD as if that justifies being able to eat badly. Thinks his business is world class when in actual fact it's piss poor!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Kilingtime

VIP Member
The app developers gave him a price for what he asked for. He then kept pushing the goalposts and asking for things that simply weren't possible- especially within the budget agreed (and it wasn't anywhere near £90,000) He tortured them day and night- even when they were on holidays- summer and Christmas. They finally snapped and told him to get knotted.

Is the other company who they 'gave a stake to' Natural Nutrients I wonder? Because RH did collaborate with them, then dumped them once they had the basic knowledge about protein production/distribution- so it's laughable he's condemning people 'copying' him! 😂

Rachel hasn't been seen in months. When he was feeling suicidal he reached out to his TEAM?? What about his partner- the one he claims to love & protect unconditionally? Wouldn't she have been his first confidante??

He used and abused the Affiliates- most of whom had no heed in a social media presence but agreed to help grow Team RH's presence- it's disgusting he has said they used him when the exact opposite is true. He can't see that when a staff member leaves and 'badmouths' him- its' because there's something to badmouth him about. They're not telling lies, no matter what way he spins it.

I only know of two of his original staff who left and went on to develop their own businesses, neither of which were ever going to be 'competition' to him- and both had been treated like absolute shit by him (I'm actually disgusted he brought them up to be honest) causing them to walk out.

Moaning he's had no holidays or breaks when we know that's bullshit. It was on his social media at the time when he left Rachel to go on (several) lad's weekends. I think she got a weekend camping or something about 5yrs ago and that was it. I'm praying she's wised up and realised her worth and finds herself a man who will treat her like his queen.

He has let his certifications lapse, his 'coaches' are unqualified, his staff are terrified of him (those that aren't up his ar*e) and he throws tantrums publically when things don't go his way (i.e. Trustpilot reviews for one)

His business is crumbling due to his own antics. and this magical mystery 'free' service that he's promising will never materialise- and if it does it certainly won't be what he promises.

It's like a car crash....I just can't look away....

• Heart
Reactions: 25

KittyFisher76

What I'm finding really irritating is that all the people leaving the 5 star reviews are concentrating more on slagging off the 1 star reviews and the people writing them...so....

Dear 5 star reviewers on trustpilot, you need to know that the problem has nothing to do with weight loss and what people are or are not achieving (in your opinion!) but it has everything to do with people being abused and bullied by a nasty narcissist. Separate the two and you may just be able to see what's happening here. You're lucky at the moment because you've not received any abuse, and you may never receive any. But that does not mean that others haven't.
I am one of those people who have been on the receiving end of his nasty abuse and it had NOTHING to do with my weight loss. In fact I lost 30lb to get to my target weight but that wasn't good enough either, he never once congratulated me and he never asked me for my transformation pictures, but I'm now very glad he didn't! I wouldn't want him in possession of my pictures!
He was vindictive, nasty, threatening and cruel and made a story up about me to the group and sent them all baying for blood to attack me. It was horrific. I ended up with CPTSD and a dreadful relationship with food and disordered eating.
I'm still repairing the damage he caused me numerous years on. My crime? I said no to him, very politely and calmly, and he flipped out and that was that. I was no longer a part of team Rh even though I'd paid for the year and I never received a refund having been blocked from the group. I did absolutely nothing wrong.
Have a little think about how you're coming across by getting involved with this nasty piece of work and basically doing his work (bullying) for him.
And Richie, I have never hated anybody so much in my entire life as I do you. You almost destroyed me, and plenty of others, and I'm now glad the truth is being exposed. Your little minions will see clearly one day and then you'll have nobody at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The number of people - customers, affiliates, even his own partner - that association with this man has damaged is astounding.

It seems to be mainly vulnerable women, or those caught up in his “Stick with me and I’ll show you diamonds” spiel… Until he drops them like a stone when they dare to question or stand up to him.

Honestly, any young person working there with a career ahead of you - get out as soon as you can and make this a very small blip on your CV, you will be tarnished by him. Value yourself - you are better than this utter disgrace of a man.

I got a decent job after being totally honest at my next interview and telling them the reason I left my last was that I whistleblew on an abusive boss and outed myself to show others it could be done.

It won’t hold you back to look elsewhere, the weight off your shoulders will be worth it.

• Heart
Back in the day there was momentum and a sense of team spirit with more people representing TeamRH. Now there’s nothing. A regulated members group that censors conversation. Rachael has made a come back with some step videos but that’s not enough to give people a sense of community. Richie and Rachael doing lives together before he showed his true colours. I’m sure she must have helped him tone down and come across better. There’s nothing now to keep people interested/engaged.The affiliates served a purpose but Richie just took the piss out of them. They need to offer people something more. An app just isn’t enough.
An app which doesn’t really do anything too boot 🤷‍♀️ my fitnesspal does alll the work and your paying for somewhere to record your weight loss wich let’s be honest u can record on myfitness pal!
“we value our service at £250” for wat tho???
“One to one coaching” = unqualified previous members aka “coaches” who spend all there time slagging members off on staff chats

“world class app” = ritchie spends his time firing his app team becos his vision for the app is awful...but then blames his staff who have carried out EXACTLY wat he’s told them to do 😂
he’s been through more app staff than affairs he’s had behind “my Rach’S” back!!!!!

“exclusive member group” = 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 as for this joke it is more censored than putin media!!!!
the fucking CEO OF THE COMPANY stalks members profiles to publicly humiliate them on the public page!
nobody is allowed to comment in group unless it fits the team rh agenda (aka promoting their shit merchandise or blowing smoke up ass of their WORLD CLASS STAFF) 😒
if anyone DARES - DARES - let question why they not losing weight,said member is berated and told they not giving enuff fucks/aren’t tracking properly/aren’t open to the “truth”/are delusional/are haters/are trolls/ [insert Ritchie howey made up excuse of the day why he won’t help paying memvers]

to recap for the £7 his members are paying per month they are gettin:
1) fuck all support unless Ritchie can make them his own personal cash cow and cash in on their “transformation” pictures...once that’s done he drops them like hot cakes!
2)constantly broken/glitchy app wich does fuck all but give u somewhere to record your weight loss 🤷‍♀️
3)a “coaching” service wich demands you have at least 2 Weeks of PERFECT tracking, wich is nigh on impossible for people struggling with weight loss. the unqualified c*nts refuse to even look at your app information unless u have those two Wks perfect tracking....so a perfect get out clause,becos if u could achieve “perfect” steps to weight loss u WOULDNT NEED HELP LOSING WEIGHT!!!!
4) constant personal “posts” off the unprofessional ceo c*nt defending the latest behaviour that’s been exposed on here/facebook- or one of his pathetic “woe is me” status’ which are 99% not even true but as a WORLD CLASS NARC he knows will appeal to vulnerable VICTIMS of his = stick with them for longer (££££) becos u think this man understands your problems and genuinely wants to help you (HINT: He’s in it for the ££££££ and doesn’t even give two shits for anyone but himself)

id rather spend my £7 per month towards legal fees to get this shit house and his band of Merry c*nts closed down FOREVER!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Saladdodger22

I particularly like this one:
View attachment 1337543
Er hang on a cotton pickin' minute richie, haven't you forgotten about the money you make from the shit merch, the protein powder oh and the subscription service for the same service you give for free via lives and text... 🤔🤣
You've excelled yourself there Dickie! That's hilarious! A book, you can't even spell the simplest of words and your grammar.... a tour!! Really! ....then you woke up!! Piss off mate you are beyond deluded!

This has just came into my head for next thread title:
TeamRH#9Richie wants to go on tour and write a book, but he can't even spell he's thick as fook!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Let me if I may, take you in a strange journey, there was a narcissistic man, who ran a calorie deficit page and charged for it. People started to notice him for the vile bully he is and TP stopped him flagging negative reviews, the man then threw a wobbly and is losing his mind at the fact he's losing control of his titanic, because there is a big iceberg coming in the way of people standing up and making people aware of how nasty he is and there's nothing he can do apart from insult and throw his dummy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Bexx77

‘Group Member’ has been very busy for the last hour…

This bit made me laugh!!

Getting schooled on Type I by someone with actual experience of the condition - he disagrees 🙄🤦‍♀️
She’s my mate and has an insta page with large following regarding her diabetes. Love that she has flagged his behaviour on there and that she stood up to him. 🙌🏻 Claiming to reverse life long conditions, what a plank

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Barnabybear

Chatty Member
So someone who has felt suicidal thinks that it's OK to blame others for staff "hanging from a bridge"

Fuck off Richie, you've been rumbled, your damage limitation may work on your sheep but it won't wash with anyone with half a brain you silly little.man.

• Heart
Reactions: 20