TeamRH #8 When you order James Smith on Wish and they send Richie Howey…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
judging from comment on what looks like pic of a person WJS is saying “she ate four of them” meaning he fat shaming a woman which really isn’t a surprise 😡😡😡😡😡
bleeping C*nt of a man!!!!!
Omg ! Didn’t see the bottom comment, the nerve to say he never fat shames 🤬

Reactions: 1
I reckon they will struggle to keep the numbers up. And with all these millions they’re supposedly spending on premises, interesting to see if they will survive

Reactions: 7
The picture was edited because it is of an overweight lady. In that context inside office horrible joke or not I did not feel right displaying her on here it isn't fair to her. Yes if she sees the picture she might know but at least she will know no one else does. I mean he goes on about not fat shaming people and the video of him calling out a fat shaming PT in a gym and how hard it probably was for the lad to come to the gym. He sends messages like this. A woman, in a gym with a trainer, how hard mentally for her was it to step into a gym? No one knows so why do it if he doesn't fat shame or he realises how hard it is to go to a gym? As for the clippings 🤫🤫 first hand as to how much he cares for 'his Rach' and how his app developers rip him off..... Not.

Omg ! Didn’t see the bottom comment, the nerve to say he never fat shames 🤬
Yep I have kept her anonymous in the picture.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The picture was edited because it is of an overweight lady. In that context inside office horrible joke or not I did not feel right displaying her on here it isn't fair to her. Yes if she sees the picture she might know but at least she will know no one else does. I mean he goes on about not fat shaming people and the video of him calling out a fat shaming PT in a gym and how hard it probably was for the lad to come to the gym. He sends messages like this. A woman, in a gym with a trainer, how hard mentally for her was it to step into a gym? No one knows so why do it if he doesn't fat shame or he realises how hard it is to go to a gym? As for the clippings 🤫🤫 first hand as to how much he cares for 'his Rach' and how his app developers rip him off..... Not.

where are all the messages from? They look like emails

Pls keep posting anything u can without identifying urself becos it shows how much tit that bleeping creature has spewed over the years!!!!

Reactions: 4
Haven’t popped by for a while, so have just caught up and find Richie is still a grade A twit.
He really is a horrible desperate excuse for a man. All his cronies who blow smoke up his arse need to give their heads a wobble, it’s just a big bullying cult.

Reactions: 6
The thing that I find deceiving about the old transformation pictures are they were done on a different plan, the original rh plan is not the same as what it is now.
thats my point the old plan was much better the don’t seem to have anything recent.

Oh well, that’s ok then? 🤷‍♀️
Not sure what your point Is? My point is the fact the old plan worked well, I was a member for around 4 years mainly before the app. Either nobody now seems to stick around or have success to upload progress shots.

Reactions: 11
Back in the day there was momentum and a sense of team spirit with more people representing TeamRH. Now there’s nothing. A regulated members group that censors conversation. Rachael has made a come back with some step videos but that’s not enough to give people a sense of community. Richie and Rachael doing lives together before he showed his true colours. I’m sure she must have helped him tone down and come across better. There’s nothing now to keep people interested/engaged.The affiliates served a purpose but Richie just took the piss out of them. They need to offer people something more. An app just isn’t enough.

Reactions: 18
Back in the day there was momentum and a sense of team spirit with more people representing TeamRH. Now there’s nothing. A regulated members group that censors conversation. Rachael has made a come back with some step videos but that’s not enough to give people a sense of community. Richie and Rachael doing lives together before he showed his true colours. I’m sure she must have helped him tone down and come across better. There’s nothing now to keep people interested/engaged.The affiliates served a purpose but Richie just took the piss out of them. They need to offer people something more. An app just isn’t enough.
An app which doesn’t really do anything too boot 🤷‍♀️ my fitnesspal does alll the work and your paying for somewhere to record your weight loss wich let’s be honest u can record on myfitness pal!
“we value our service at £250” for wat tho???
“One to one coaching” = unqualified previous members aka “coaches” who spend all there time slagging members off on staff chats

“world class app” = ritchie spends his time firing his app team becos his vision for the app is awful...but then blames his staff who have carried out EXACTLY wat he’s told them to do 😂
he’s been through more app staff than affairs he’s had behind “my Rach’S” back!!!!!

“exclusive member group” = 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 as for this joke it is more censored than putin media!!!!
the bleeping CEO OF THE COMPANY stalks members profiles to publicly humiliate them on the public page!
nobody is allowed to comment in group unless it fits the team rh agenda (aka promoting their tit merchandise or blowing smoke up ass of their WORLD CLASS STAFF) 😒
if anyone DARES - DARES - let question why they not losing weight,said member is berated and told they not giving enuff fucks/aren’t tracking properly/aren’t open to the “truth”/are delusional/are haters/are trolls/ [insert Ritchie howey made up excuse of the day why he won’t help paying memvers]

to recap for the £7 his members are paying per month they are gettin:
1) duck all support unless Ritchie can make them his own personal cash cow and cash in on their “transformation” pictures...once that’s done he drops them like hot cakes!
2)constantly broken/glitchy app wich does duck all but give u somewhere to record your weight loss 🤷‍♀️
3)a “coaching” service wich demands you have at least 2 Weeks of PERFECT tracking, wich is nigh on impossible for people struggling with weight loss. the unqualified c*nts refuse to even look at your app information unless u have those two Wks perfect tracking....so a perfect get out clause,becos if u could achieve “perfect” steps to weight loss u WOULDNT NEED HELP LOSING WEIGHT!!!!
4) constant personal “posts” off the unprofessional ceo c*nt defending the latest behaviour that’s been exposed on here/facebook- or one of his pathetic “woe is me” status’ which are 99% not even true but as a WORLD CLASS NARC he knows will appeal to vulnerable VICTIMS of his = stick with them for longer (££££) becos u think this man understands your problems and genuinely wants to help you (HINT: He’s in it for the ££££££ and doesn’t even give two shits for anyone but himself)

id rather spend my £7 per month towards legal fees to get this tit house and his band of Merry c*nts closed down FOREVER!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
a promotion that could end your career? You’d have to be pretty short sighted (and blind)
just like all the promises he puts on Facebook, he gives a thousand more “promises” to anyone working for him.my friend worked in the warehouse for them and it was hell for her!
I watched her become a shell of herself and she lost her confidence becos she couldn’t do nothing right!by that I mean she didn’t do exactly what he hinted she needed to do...
Funny enuff tho one other female member staff went missing with him one evening (cos we all know wat he’s like for working people stupidly late!!) and she was then splashed all over the staff chats and promoted shortly after...
so either a very funny coincidence...or she shagged him.you make up your mind 😶

• Sick
Reactions: 6
His latest advice is probably the most dangerous I’ve seen.

If you’re not happy with what you see in the mirror you need to keep dieting and losing weight. Coming from someone who claims to have body dysmorphia like ffs man. People will end up with anorexia listening to his tit.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
His latest advice is probably the most dangerous I’ve seen.

If you’re not happy with what you see in the mirror you need to keep dieting and losing weight. Coming from someone who claims to have body dysmorphia like ffs man. People will end up with anorexia listening to his tit.
this is shocking!!!he is irresponsible especially wen he talks about “flabby bits” but as he harps on in his stupid group, certain parts your body can’t be changed with exercise or losing weight.....
this is just targeting maximum amt of people to make as much money as possible wich is terrible!
Like u said if he has that dysmorphia he never going to be happy with his reflection so that means he should keep dieting?? this will be big trigger for so many people and fact that he doesn’t give a tit about it as long as he makes £££ makes me so angry!!!!! 😡😡😡

Reactions: 3
just like all the promises he puts on Facebook, he gives a thousand more “promises” to anyone working for him.my friend worked in the warehouse for them and it was hell for her!
I watched her become a shell of herself and she lost her confidence becos she couldn’t do nothing right!by that I mean she didn’t do exactly what he hinted she needed to do...
Funny enuff tho one other female member staff went missing with him one evening (cos we all know wat he’s like for working people stupidly late!!) and she was then splashed all over the staff chats and promoted shortly after...
so either a very funny coincidence...or she shagged him.you make up your mind 😶
I seriously! SERIOUSLY don't understand why the duck he is 'allowed' to carry on advising and coaching. He needs a lifetime ban like people who get banned from keeping animals.
Why he isn't scrutinised by watch dog. Plant someone in his office and or warehouse. Contact the people who have all, and I mean ALL of his antics, racist, fat shaming, bullying evidence filed away for a very very rainy day including a few blue ticks (jealous much WJS) who hopefully have kept theirs.
The amount of people whose mental health he has affected who have had to pull themselves out of a dark hole and suicidal thoughts is unreal. To watch that knowing who is causing it, is so bleeping frustrating because he caused it. The eating disorders, the body dismorphia, the stress, anxiety, not being able to ask a question not just clients in the group, but at their place of work. If you are or were an employee the internal panic as you had a question for fear of repercussions. Stress, fear, anxiety of what mood will he be in, who in the office/warehouse is going to give him news or ask a question today and change his mood for the even worst. Or having him jump in on coaching chats and reply to clients because the 'coaches' weren't saying exactly what he wanted them too to paying clients.
Now when WJS pays someone for a service he owns them. He tells them what to do, what isn't working, how it needs to be, and they have to help no matter what. Why? They work for him because he has paid or is paying for their service, their help, their assistance, guidance until the jobs done he owns them. Now ALL your clients Mr WJS are paying you for your service, to advise, guide, help them, they ask questions you answer, they say jump you ask how high, you check their shite and good tracking BECAUSE THEY PAY YOUR bleeping WAGE, YOUR STAFF, YOUR WAREHOUSE, OFFICE, HOUSE RENT, THEY PAY IT. The clients own everything they are in control. That is bleeping why. Give them good, correct advice, guide them because they are people and you are their employee they are not yours. 🔔🔚

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.