TeamRH #8 When you order James Smith on Wish and they send Richie Howey…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread - think this was the one with most likes (sorry if not I’m new to this 🙈)

Could someone do a recap?
Also people get writing your honest trustpilot reviews 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Let me if I may, take you in a strange journey, there was a narcissistic man, who ran a calorie deficit page and charged for it. People started to notice him for the vile bully he is and TP stopped him flagging negative reviews, the man then threw a wobbly and is losing his mind at the fact he's losing control of his titanic, because there is a big iceberg coming in the way of people standing up and making people aware of how nasty he is and there's nothing he can do apart from insult and throw his dummy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Im so pleased that RH is alerting all his followers to the reviews. Im sure most will read them where they will become alerted to tattle life and read all the leaked screenshots where they threaten to kick women in the c#nt etc.
Marketing sure aint his strong point...neither is customer services...or personal training...or spelling and grammar...or being a boyfriend...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Is this another fake one he’s done himself to use for promotion then? Bit weird that it’s a review but it says she has 0 reviews so I think he’s done it himself and taken a screenshot while the reviews been pending. Tit!
I’m sure Valerie’s said 0 reviews and I’m not being funny unless you Bank transfer the refund and don’t do it properly it doesn’t take a day to come through… just another way to get people to blow smoke up his arse

Reactions: 6
I’m sure Valerie’s said 0 reviews and I’m not being funny unless you Bank transfer the refund and don’t do it properly it doesn’t take a day to come through… just another way to get people to blow smoke up his arse
I can’t even find that review

Reactions: 3
He will be getting double his steps jumping up and down in his hotel, raging about this. If the app is working, the boy will be getting gold stars all over the place 🤣. His staff will be thinking replying is hilarious, until they see the damage they are doing to the company....and potentially their jobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm actually gobsmacked at his latest post!! How are people still thinking this is acceptable

Reactions: 8
I can’t even find that review
Aye he’s doing the ones he puts on his page himself it’s pretty obvious. Just the same as he’s done with the farmers complaining about his protein powder and that made up Andrea complaining about the angel of the north. I dunno how people don’t see through it poor beggars are so blinkered

Reactions: 10
Let me if I may, take you in a strange journey, there was a narcissistic man, who ran a calorie deficit page and charged for it. People started to notice him for the vile bully he is and TP stopped him flagging negative reviews, the man then threw a wobbly and is losing his mind at the fact he's losing control of his titanic, because there is a big iceberg coming in the way of people standing up and making people aware of how nasty he is and there's nothing he can do apart from insult and throw his dummy.
Perfectly said!!👏👏👏

Reactions: 4
Just wanted to say thank you for all the nice comments after my post earlier. Can’t quote as the thread is locked.
Also I replied to Trust Pilots email to me advising them that they should look at his other responses to other people.
And replied to Team RHs email that they should stop hounding me for £13.98 for an app I’ve not used in months that didn’t work even when I did use it.
Also I have my works legal team going through all the information of me and other reviews etc and putting a file together for me for Trading Standards.

He went way too far last night. Way too far. I got off easily really compared to some people but it still doesn’t make it right at all to speak to people in such a manner. I’m stronger now it’s just annoys me but a year ago abuse like that would have broken me. He needs to be stopped!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Deleted my old 5* review from when i was brainwashed
Left a proper review lets see the response i get

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The number of people - customers, affiliates, even his own partner - that association with this man has damaged is astounding.

It seems to be mainly vulnerable women, or those caught up in his “Stick with me and I’ll show you diamonds” spiel… Until he drops them like a stone when they dare to question or stand up to him.

Honestly, any young person working there with a career ahead of you - get out as soon as you can and make this a very small blip on your CV, you will be tarnished by him. Value yourself - you are better than this utter disgrace of a man.

I got a decent job after being totally honest at my next interview and telling them the reason I left my last was that I whistleblew on an abusive boss and outed myself to show others it could be done.

It won’t hold you back to look elsewhere, the weight off your shoulders will be worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The number of people - customers, affiliates, even his own partner - that association with this man has damaged is astounding.

It seems to be mainly vulnerable women, or those caught up in his “Stick with me and I’ll show you diamonds” spiel… Until he drops them like a stone when they dare to question or stand up to him.

Honestly, any young person working there with a career ahead of you - get out as soon as you can and make this a very small blip on your CV, you will be tarnished by him. Value yourself - you are better than this utter disgrace of a man.

I got a decent job after being totally honest at my next interview and telling them the reason I left my last was that I whistleblew on an abusive boss and outed myself to show others it could be done.

It won’t hold you back to look elsewhere, the weight off your shoulders will be worth it.
THIS! So glad you were brave enough to move on as so many people aren't x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Utter fool 🤣🤣 he is massive school boy error 🥳

Is this another fake one he’s done himself to use for promotion then? Bit weird that it’s a review but it says she has 0 reviews so I think he’s done it himself and taken a screenshot while the reviews been pending. Tit!

• Heart
Eeeeee tit I sure wouldn’t want Team RH on my CV!! Never thought of that!!

• Heart
Im so pleased that RH is alerting all his followers to the reviews. Im sure most will read them where they will become alerted to tattle life and read all the leaked screenshots where they threaten to kick women in the c#nt etc.
Marketing sure aint his strong point...neither is customer services...or personal training...or spelling and grammar...or being a boyfriend...
That’s how I found these threads when a few weeks ago he mentioned ex members were spending time slagging him off and they should stop spending all their time on social media. I was curious, read the threads and was horrified. If he’d said nothing I’d never have known as I’d never been on the Tattle website before.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Bet he is fuming at the title of this thread! But it's so true, wonder what the real James Smith would make of it, bet he would laugh his balls off... whilst sunning himself on some Aussie beach....Obviously :cool::cool:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.