TeamRH #8 When you order James Smith on Wish and they send Richie Howey…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s an unregulated industry, I think that’s the problem with it. Trading Standards might get involved if enough people complain. Or there’s the press in general. The press love a good story. But in terms of the advice he gives, it’s a free for all. Very dodgy.

But he
I seriously! SERIOUSLY don't understand why the duck he is 'allowed' to carry on advising and coaching. He needs a lifetime ban like people who get banned from keeping animals.
Why he isn't scrutinised by watch dog. Plant someone in his office and or warehouse. Contact the people who have all, and I mean ALL of his antics, racist, fat shaming, bullying evidence filed away for a very very rainy day including a few blue ticks (jealous much WJS) who hopefully have kept theirs.
The amount of people whose mental health he has affected who have had to pull themselves out of a dark hole and suicidal thoughts is unreal. To watch that knowing who is causing it, is so bleeping frustrating because he caused it. The eating disorders, the body dismorphia, the stress, anxiety, not being able to ask a question not just clients in the group, but at their place of work. If you are or were an employee the internal panic as you had a question for fear of repercussions. Stress, fear, anxiety of what mood will he be in, who in the office/warehouse is going to give him news or ask a question today and change his mood for the even worst. Or having him jump in on coaching chats and reply to clients because the 'coaches' weren't saying exactly what he wanted them too to paying clients.
Now when WJS pays someone for a service he owns them. He tells them what to do, what isn't working, how it needs to be, and they have to help no matter what. Why? They work for him because he has paid or is paying for their service, their help, their assistance, guidance until the jobs done he owns them. Now ALL your clients Mr WJS are paying you for your service, to advise, guide, help them, they ask questions you answer, they say jump you ask how high, you check their shite and good tracking BECAUSE THEY PAY YOUR bleeping WAGE, YOUR STAFF, YOUR WAREHOUSE, OFFICE, HOUSE RENT, THEY PAY IT. The clients own everything they are in control. That is bleeping why. Give them good, correct advice, guide them because they are people and you are their employee they are not yours. 🔔🔚
But he doesn’t think he takes any money from the business. He just ploughs millions back in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s an unregulated industry, I think that’s the problem with it. Trading Standards might get involved if enough people complain. Or there’s the press in general. The press love a good story. But in terms of the advice he gives, it’s a free for all. Very dodgy.

But he

But he doesn’t think he takes any money from the business. He just ploughs millions back in 🤣
Unless you are a dietician any thing else is definitely a free for all. It gives people like myself, PN, JS, TDC, among others, who have nutritional/PT qualifications. Who are constantly learning, updating, reading (well I do) and help people the right way a bad name. We become just another nutrition/fitness/health advisor. Yes I agree it should be regulated with not just help and advice given monitored but how or if you help clients mentally as well as 2 yearly updates on qualifications recommended by the AfN.

Reactions: 9
thats my point the old plan was much better the don’t seem to have anything recent.

Not sure what your point Is? My point is the fact the old plan worked well, I was a member for around 4 years mainly before the app. Either nobody now seems to stick around or have success to upload progress shots.
I’m sorry, I completely misread your comment and thought you were talking about the message screenshots. Sorry 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
My god, he's really pedalling Rach out now!
The 1 minute bloat photograph doesn't make sense given how lean she is. To bloat in 1 minute 🤔 I will assume that in that minute she has consumed high volume of food or a 'megapint' of fluid.
Nordin is lean/ripped all year round so her 'bloat' comes from food and fluid. Example and explanation from Nordin.

Attachments

The 1 minute bloat photograph doesn't make sense given how lean she is. To bloat in 1 minute 🤔 I will assume that in that minute she has consumed high volume of food or a 'megapint' of fluid.
Nordin is lean/ripped all year round so her 'bloat' comes from food and fluid. Example and explanation from Nordin.
The first pic is basically her posing/tensing then the 2nd is her body relaxing

Reactions: 3
I think that's because that bloke made the "and breathe" comment on the comparison photos the other day, so now they have to show how different she looks now when sticking her tummy out compared to the other pic. Obviously, they have to have some narrative, so yeah of course it's bloat.

I think that's because that bloke made the "and breathe" comment on the comparison photos the other day, so now they have to show how different she looks now when sticking her tummy out compared to the other pic. Obviously, they have to have some narrative, so yeah of course it's bloat.
He does realise for us that shine a bit brighter we know the difference between full force pushing your stomach out, slightly pushing it out, food and fluid bloat. As well as pushing your stomach out and also food/fluid bloat makes your stomach look like it protrudes more the more fat you have. Rachel may well be bloated but if she is she has consumed something in that minute. Please be better than this and him Rachel and be truthful about why you are bloated.

It's that constant need to prove they are not doing the things they get accused of. Oh yes, she was so obviously fat in that previous picture because look at her now with her bloated belly and still looks so much slimmer.

Meanwhile The Real James Smith has posted a video about putting on weight on holiday. That guy doesn't give 2 flying fucks what anyone else thinks, he just gets on with it, living his best life with his mates (btw Richie- he's holidaying in Italy with his mates, having the best bleeping time and probably making more money than you in his sleep, ah to be a successful 30 something living your best life 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Disclaimer: this is not Racheal hate

how are they suggesting this ‘bloat’ happened in 60 seconds? What are they saying the cause of bloating Is? I thought it would be due to consuming a large meal, eating a lot of carbs, salt consumption, alcohol consumption? The tummy being full or fat cells swollen basically. She wouldn’t have had much time to do anything more than repose and change posture for the camera in 60 seconds. There can’t be any issues with bloating. This is purely postural. Again making a mockery of the whole thing.

Attachments

My god, he's really pedalling Rach out now!

Special offer that never ends
In the after 1 minute photograph has she got her leg twisted. Sure the top of the leg is straight but you can see the back of her knee.

Reactions: 1
I think they are saying that she is bloated on both photos maybe
It just shows more because she has changed position and adjusted her posture
Not that she has become bloated in 60 seconds
Apologies I misunderstood the post

I long for the day that I look that terrible bloated 🤣 she looks bleeping amazing there’s no denying that.?’bloated’ or not. WhenI have IBS flare ups I look 9 months pregnant and can hardly move

Reactions: 8
Disclaimer: this is not Racheal hate

how are they suggesting this ‘bloat’ happened in 60 seconds? What are they saying the cause of bloating Is? I thought it would be due to consuming a large meal, eating a lot of carbs, salt consumption, alcohol consumption? The tummy being full or fat cells swollen basically. She wouldn’t have had much time to do anything more than repose and change posture for the camera in 60 seconds. There can’t be any issues with bloating. This is purely postural. Again making a mockery of the whole thing.
This is NOT what 'bloating' is?? WTF is he even on about??

this all comes from his obsession with going viral 😶
he sees wat other influencers put out and tries to copy it....except he needs to make his staff like/share/comment on his posts (yes he makes them do that 😂)
he thinks going “viral” is the magical bleeping key to having the most members 🤷‍♀️
he is NOT a fitness professional.he is NOT qualified to provide health/fitness/mental health advice(tho that doesn’t stop him!!!)

he is a tit influencer.who watches wat EVERYONE ELSE posts and then does a rip off of it!
he doesn’t have an original idea in his head and it is all supposed to lead to one thing = maximum ££££££ for him!!!!
this “bloat” on my rachhhhh is just another bullshit tactic!disclaimer THIS IS NOT RACHEL HATE!!!i am not targeting Rachel!
I am making a point about Ritchie bullshit dodgy marketing skills 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Absolutely not about Rachael hating. She looks fantastic in all her pictures. Her before pictures are epic. She looks great, bloated, not bloated, breathing in and breathing out.

It’s the posts and the way they are framed that we are hating on. Just to make that clear to tricky Dicky.

Reactions: 8
Just came across this thread 🙌

I joined over a year ago after reading all the great reviews. Signed up and quickly realised it was a load of tit. The app was pointless as I had to put all my food in mfp anyway and use a fitness tracker I already owned…..so what’s the point of his crappy app?

Also I’m not on Facebook so couldn’t access the so called ‘support’, think I had a lucky escape there though by the sound of it. I cancelled my direct debit after 4 days and emailed them to cancel. They tried pulling the ‘there’s no cooling off period’ bullshit so I sent the attached reply and haven’t heard a thing since!

He is vile, he looks manic! We’d all be skinny if we did as much coke as him 😬

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Yet another one

A serious (fake) post and he shoves a bleeping marketing pic in the comments. Prick
anyone else notice the “anonymous” (aka fake) posts are always about unsupportive partners? Always tend to be unsupportive male partners?and he always labels it “abuse”??
takes one to know one dunt it bud!!!! 🤢

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.