Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lynk

My god, he's really pedalling Rach out now!
The 1 minute bloat photograph doesn't make sense given how lean she is. To bloat in 1 minute 🤔 I will assume that in that minute she has consumed high volume of food or a 'megapint' of fluid.
Nordin is lean/ripped all year round so her 'bloat' comes from food and fluid. Example and explanation from Nordin.

Attachments

catastrophical

Chatty Member
I thought it was each person's own choice in what they eat, I didnt realise RH had to approve. What an arse. Looks like he's hitting out at something that poor woman has said
How about, no one in their right mind would eat rice crispies soaked in water with cottage cheese and protein powder?

I have never seen anyone claim that they use peanut butter as a main source of protein so why is he getting on his high horse? What a moron

What is this shit? Why does he think he is God

Attachments

Last edited:

Lynk

How about, no one in their right mind would eat rice crispies soaked in water with cottage cheese and protein powder?

I have never seen anyone claim that they use peanut butter as a main source of protein so why is he getting on his high horse? What a moron

What is this shit? Why does he think he is God
He has called sara out but what she is saying is he shouldn't judge. She admits she judged but realised how she was wrong. Clearly he either hasn't read the full comment or he didn't understand it.
Maybe he is saying he has spent over £2million as him and Rachel might be seperating personally but staying partners in business. So she can't have £££ if it has gone into their business. Or separating in both life and business so accounts show money spent in business so less to give her.

MrsD_89

VIP Member
Just wanted to say thank you for all the nice comments after my post earlier. Can’t quote as the thread is locked.
Also I replied to Trust Pilots email to me advising them that they should look at his other responses to other people.
And replied to Team RHs email that they should stop hounding me for £13.98 for an app I’ve not used in months that didn’t work even when I did use it.
Also I have my works legal team going through all the information of me and other reviews etc and putting a file together for me for Trading Standards.

He went way too far last night. Way too far. I got off easily really compared to some people but it still doesn’t make it right at all to speak to people in such a manner. I’m stronger now it’s just annoys me but a year ago abuse like that would have broken me. He needs to be stopped!
What happened?

Lynk

Pretending to eat a foot long subway baguette whilst tensing your abs is the first pretty weird thing, then pretending that you’re still with Richie by suggesting he might steal your foot long, he’s in a hotel in Newcastle man. Is this actually Rachael posting or the world class marketing team?
Photo edited again. Look at the length of her ring finger on the left hand. The right hand appears to have 6 digits going by the finger joins, gaps, and the length of the little finger. Use a filter if needs be but why the need to edit, photoshop or stretch.

Last edited: