TeamRH #8 When you order James Smith on Wish and they send Richie Howey…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"our average calorie intake was in fact lower and we continued to lose weight in a sustainable way" said Rachael, on the Insta account pretending to be her

Hi there Hannah. How does it feel to have a monster make you write posts pretending to be his ex girlfriend. When exactly did you realise you'd sold your soul in exchange for being part of his inner circle, and a fancy job title?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
"our average calorie intake was in fact lower and we continued to lose weight in a sustainable way" said Rachael, on the Insta account pretending to be her

Hi there Hannah. How does it feel to have a monster make you write posts pretending to be his ex girlfriend. When exactly did you realise you'd sold your soul in exchange for being part of his inner circle, and a fancy job title?
Who's Hannah?

Reactions: 1
And yet one of the reasons I signed up to his tit was because he talked about calories being to low that causes binging and personalised plan. Well he gave me the same 1500 calories everybody and every tdee has given me which I was binging frequently.
I found since 2 fitness influencers since, that both set my calories at 1700 “FREE” advice. My binging much better and now boat loads of energy and energy for the gym. They actually listened to me saying I binge and have no energy or motivation for working out.
And yet teamrh still wants money out of me because he supplied calories which were far from personalised, the same as else where and too low and against what he advertises.

Reactions: 6
‘Head of Brand’ Hannah? I’d love to know what their marketing strategy is because this is a car crash.
Yet the masses still fall for it. Bonkers.
they haven’t been “PTs” for about 5 or 6 years so it’s not exactly a current story either.

Reactions: 2
Am I the only one who finds this bizarre:
As soon as we upped our calories the binges disappeared. Our average calorie intake was in fact lower and we continued to lose weight in a sustainable way.
So am I understanding this correctly: upping calories because calories were too low for energy output. So upping calories Eating better gave lower calories than they were on when binging. Still working out 7 x a week, gym classes, averaging even lower calories than previous but no binges. What!?! Even higher volumes of lower calorie foods would still give them the higher energy output and make them ravenous.

Reactions: 2
Rachel really needs to go live and end the speculation. People are paying for her and Richie. If it's just Richie, they should know this.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Funny that, I’ve never heard him say that before

Seems like those summer step videos were created already waiting to be posted for summer. She is not there now sending replies to members - if she doesn’t go live and show she is still there by his side then it’s not her. End of.
If it's not her, it's a massive breach of trading standards and false advertising because they're using it to attract new members

Same as saying they're qualified, you get a personalised plan, making up posts from anonymous members etc etc

Reactions: 6
It's definitely him the wording, the brackets, the emojis etc just make it obvious! 'Get in the best shape possible'. 'look our very best'. 'The word literally regularly and don't even get me started on how he's spelt cubicle- cubical 😂🤣🤦‍♀️ also that's pretty fucked up even them trying to give out advice that they know duck all about. Not everyone binges due to low calories, some people struggle to stay in their calories or emotionally eat through trauma, grief etc. This is just a marketing ploy to reel people in-'Hey, do you binge eat? You're eating too low calories, come and join us and you'll be fixed' 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
If it's not her, it's a massive breach of trading standards and false advertising because they're using it to attract new members

Same as saying they're qualified, you get a personalised plan, making up posts from anonymous members etc etc

Sounds like a complaint to ASA is required

It's definitely him the wording, the brackets, the emojis etc just make it obvious! 'Get in the best shape possible'. 'look our very best'. 'The word literally regularly and don't even get me started on how he's spelt cubicle- cubical 😂🤣🤦‍♀️ also that's pretty fucked up even them trying to give out advice that they know duck all about. Not everyone binges due to low calories, some people struggle to stay in their calories or emotionally eat through trauma, grief etc. This is just a marketing ploy to reel people in-'Hey, do you binge eat? You're eating too low calories, come and join us and you'll be fixed' 🤦‍♀️
Yes but on average you'll be on lower calories than you were when binging, your binging will stop due to "upping" your calories and you will lose weight on higher but less calories 🤦‍♂️😂

Even the word sneaky in sneaky binge screams him. If it is her she has Stockholm syndrome so bad.

If it’s not her posting then I assume that she at least consented for them to do it so she’s complicit/involved.

Just wait for it, there’ll be an announcement soon or a live from Richie.. “We have been hacked. I’ve had the team here through the night ruining their lives trying to get to the bottom of it. After investigating with my Head of Fraud, my solicitor and Head of Hacking, we found out that I sent an email to our Head of Brand asking her to post some old videos of my Rachael on Instagram and YouTube doing step workouts, the sneaky fkr I am. Rach isn’t even here. I never even fkn sent that email. Head of of Fraud are contacting the Head of Microsoft to get to the bottom of it. Fck me life I’m a sneaky fkr”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So with regards to the post about them both being binge eaters when they got together...this was when RH was a PT and they had set up their business together? Saying shite like 'trust us...we know better than you...we are experts in diet and nutrition...'. So...they are admitting they lied to paying clients but now we are supposed to believe they are completely honest with us? Oh... apart from on trustpilot, where they have been caught out for being dishonest...and apart from the bit where they say they care about their clients whilst calling them ugly cnuts and fat shaming them behind their back?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.