TeamRH #8 When you order James Smith on Wish and they send Richie Howey…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye he’s drugged her 😅
we joking about this but my friend who worked in unit said Rachel was always spaced out and sometimes locked away in her room for long periods of time. she either on normal dr prescribed medication or something else and who can blame anyone wanting to block out yrs of richie tit 🤮

Reactions: 2
Be careful we don’t wanna be blamed for her having to disappear again cos she’s being “trolled”

Reactions: 8
I hope she is ok.

we joking about this but my friend who worked in unit said Rachel was always spaced out and sometimes locked away in her room for long periods of time. she either on normal dr prescribed medication or something else and who can blame anyone wanting to block out yrs of richie tit 🤮
it is worrying, I hope she is able to walk away if she wants to. We don’t know how much control he has over her

He seems to misinterpret normal human behaviour. People don’t necessarily hear, understand or interpret things the same way or at the same pace. That’s without any learning challenges, mental health issues etc. That’s why we have patience when teaching people, people have different learning styles/needs.

Why does he see it as blagging? Because he sees it’s as a personal attack that someone hasn’t done what he’s said, it’s that simple in his mind. Very troubling.

I fear for his children, if he procreates.

Reactions: 4
Well it looks like it is actually Rachael - story posted this evening certainly looks current. So she’s either entirely complicit or they’re sharing an old video on her story pretending it’s today… I don’t know which is more shocking 😱
Has this been deleted? I can’t see it anywhere

Reactions: 3
I don’t believe that they are even talking to each other. Obviously she is being told what to do, what to post and what to say, completely, but it’s all to save face and the business. Otherwise why are we not seeing them together amicable?
So what if they aren’t in a relationship. They are adults in a business together.

I don’t think we can believe that everything is hunkydory from those recent posts. It’s actually indicative of quite the opposite. She’s being controlled I’m sure of it.

She suffers with chronic fatigue syndrome, which causes brain fog. When i have a fatigue crash, i talk like im drugged too

Reactions: 4
I don’t believe that they are even talking to each other. Obviously she is being told what to do, what to post and what to say, completely, but it’s all to save face and the business. Otherwise why are we not seeing them together amicable?
So what if they aren’t in a relationship. They are adults in a business together.

I don’t think we can believe that everything is hunkydory from those recent posts. It’s actually indicative of quite the opposite. She’s being controlled I’m sure of it.
Have you noticed that all of his comments in the members’ group now come from his personal account and finish with him encouraging you to follow his personal page? Then with the Instagram account changing to be under her name, I wonder if they’re laying the groundwork for separate online entities?

Reactions: 5
I thought she look happy and relaxed, I really hope she’s doing ok, and that they do go there separate ways, I think she’d do well, she’s a much better people person, and imagine she’d run a much more professional busines. Good luck to her 🙏🏻

There is no way he would step down. He will continue to be in control of TeamRH. He would need to take a back seat to let her run things and I just don’t see it happening

Have you noticed that all of his comments in the members’ group now come from his personal account and finish with him encouraging you to follow his personal page? Then with the Instagram account changing to be under her name, I wonder if they’re laying the groundwork for separate online entities?
Her Instagram still links to the RH page to sign up. I think it’s more like they are trying to trick new followers into signing up by making them think they are signing up to her business and her plan. They know if people Google TeamRH they will see all the bad publicity, they are purposefully trying to deceive people by pretending to be something different. That’s why they removed the TeamRH logo but not the signup link to the website.

Reactions: 8
Her Instagram still links to the RH page to sign up. I think it’s more like they are trying to trick new followers into signing up by making them think they are signing up to her business and her plan. They know if people Google TeamRH they will see all the bad publicity, they are purposefully trying to deceive people by pretending to be something different. That’s why they removed the TeamRH logo but not the signup link to the website.
bunch of sneaky bastards!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.