TeamRH #8 When you order James Smith on Wish and they send Richie Howey…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But natalie has never even mentioned them on her page 🙃 Facebook or instagram. So I’d love to know how he’s jumped to that conclusion if that’s what he’s meaning

Maybe she should send him a lawyers letter
I think he thinks the WhatsApp leak is her, I’ve not seen her mention them either

Imagine peeing off that many people you can’t pinpoint who’s saying what, it could be any number of people 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why doesn’t he just get on with his life and let people have their say. TeamRH will still continue and have plenty of people who are prepared to be blindsided and will give them great reviews. And when his world class app is revealed he’ll have the best app in the world and we will just be sat here with Type 2 diabetes scoffing Oreo’s as there is no other way to lose weight without Wish Richie Howey. Why does he care so much about us if he thinks we’re all full of tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I've just come back to this sh1tshow from Trust Pilot.

I'm so glad that I reported RH via whistleblower last night as my review has also been flagged.

I've also just reported RH again via whistleblower for misuse of the flagging tool - AGAIN. I have said how disappointed I am in TrustPilot that after them removing his ability to do so, after his them writing abhorrent responses to reviews, and after them receiving numerous whistleblower reports, they saw fit to reinstate the flag tool. And that he has immediately misused it to flag EVERY negative review from the past week - and that I expected for TrustPilot to at least have waited for the outcome of their investigations into the whistleblower reports until doing so and that they must do better.

Lets see what they say...

I feel angry that HE will think he has 'beaten us' - but you know what, I'm not going to give him my emotional energy, he's just one of life's pathetic cretins who will get his comeuppance eventually.

Anyone up for funding this billboard - it's sounding like our only avenue to actually get the truth out there...??!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why doesn’t he just get on with his life and let people have their say. TeamRH will still continue and have plenty of people who are prepared to be blindsided and will give them great reviews. And when his world class app is revealed he’ll have the best app in the world and we will just be sat here with Type 2 diabetes scoffing Oreo’s as there is no other way to lose weight without Wish Richie Howey. Why does he care so much about us if he thinks we’re all full of tit.
Because it gets to him that there’s people who don’t fall for his tit and fawn all over him.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What’s this billboard?

I have also been in touch with trustpilot and asked why my review has been removed and why they are allowing RH to manipulate them. Basically explained that this is what they do and this is why customers are upset. Also that there is potential interest from journalists which would inevitably involve trustpilot as they are now party to TeamRH manipulation and control of customers voice etc.

Can’t say much more than this at the moment

I've just come back to this sh1tshow from Trust Pilot.

I'm so glad that I reported RH via whistleblower last night as my review has also been flagged.

I've also just reported RH again via whistleblower for misuse of the flagging tool - AGAIN. I have said how disappointed I am in TrustPilot that after them removing his ability to do so, after his them writing abhorrent responses to reviews, and after them receiving numerous whistleblower reports, they saw fit to reinstate the flag tool. And that he has immediately misused it to flag EVERY negative review from the past week - and that I expected for TrustPilot to at least have waited for the outcome of their investigations into the whistleblower reports until doing so and that they must do better.

Lets see what they say...

I feel angry that HE will think he has 'beaten us' - but you know what, I'm not going to give him my emotional energy, he's just one of life's pathetic cretins who will get his comeuppance eventually.

Anyone up for funding this billboard - it's sounding like our only avenue to actually get the truth out there...??!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My review hasn't been flagged yet. I wonder if he's limited to a certain number a day!

I tried to flag a protein review, it wouldn't let me as said it had already been investigated and was OK. It's 2 separate companies FFS!

Reactions: 2
My review hasn't been flagged yet. I wonder if he's limited to a certain number a day!

I tried to flag a protein review, it wouldn't let me as said it had already been investigated and was OK. It's 2 separate companies FFS!
I managed to flag a couple of protein ones this morning

Reactions: 4
because it’s all about control.wen trust pilot stopped letting him flag less than glowing reviews he kicked off and made up the nonexistent “cyber attack” 🙄
in his mind this gives him the control of the narrative.but this is in his mind.
it’s the same with anything with him.
people disagree with him,people not doing wat he wants in the group, people leaving and joining a different group to lose weight or even turning their back on the macro counting.
even trying to call out trust pilot for “not supporting him” ie not do what he wants.
he makes up his own narrative for everything and of people don’t tow his line then he tries to destroy them.
Why? because he’s a narcissist and that’s what they do

Reactions: 10
Any flagged review should be re written with no personal insults and no mention of tattle. He can’t take them down then. Stick to facts you can prove 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He is an absolute vile excuse for a human, I dont know how he can live with himself

Any flagged review should be re written with no personal insults and no mention of tattle. He can’t take them down then. Stick to facts you can prove 👍🏻
I've amended mine. And reported him via whistlelower again

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Guys…..whatever we are doing it is working. The Team RH and Richie’s FB page are no longer appearing when you search (I still followed both pages to keep tabs) only the members page is available. tit has clearly hit the fan 🥳🙌🏻

• Wow
  • Heart
I think he’s probably just figured out who you are and blocked you. Not sure how he could’ve like.

Did you leave a tp review and give your name and order number?
No didn’t leave a review but was flagging all the protein reviews….I have just checked on my BFs FB account and pages are still there so yes I have been blocked however I really don’t know how he worked out who I was. Bit concerning….sorry everyone honestly thought progress was being made!

• Heart
Guys…..whatever we are doing it is working. The Team RH and Richie’s FB page are no longer appearing when you search (I still followed both pages to keep tabs) only the members page is available. tit has clearly hit the fan 🥳🙌🏻
I just checked and I've also been blocked from the group page! PMSL!! Never noticed as I never look at it! Can still see RH's page though. Very strange as I NEVER publicly slate them... I prefer flying under the radar...

• Haha
Mine has now been amended as I want it to stay up and count hopefully reducing his star rating… I’ve also sent a whistleblower report saying how disgusting it is that he has the power to manipulate reviews so that only positive ones remain … How can you TRUST … Trustpilot when they allow this manipulation to happen.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.