TeamRH #8 When you order James Smith on Wish and they send Richie Howey…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine has now been amended as I want it to stay up and count hopefully reducing his star rating… I’ve also sent a whistleblower report saying how disgusting it is that he has the power to manipulate reviews so that only positive ones remain … How can you TRUST … Trustpilot when they allow this manipulation to happen.
Excellent point! The whole thing is a joke

Reactions: 4
Any flagged review should be re written with no personal insults and no mention of tattle. He can’t take them down then. Stick to facts you can prove 👍🏻
I've received notification from TrustPilot regarding the elements of my review that he must have to state are 'defamatory' as that's what he's flagged it for - but it's really funny as you can see which statements I've made that've really hit a nerve!!

I'm actually trawling through the old threads on here for screenshots and taking screenshots from his FB pages as evidence to provide to TrustPilot and I've started reporting to FB all the progress photos taken in underwear for 'nudity' 🤣

If they don't accept my evidence, then I will amend but I will say the same thing just in a more subtle way...

P.S - he only flagged my comments about 1-2-1 coaching, him appearing to have MH issues and trying to be MH coach online unqualified to do so, and that he spends all his time flagging reviews, trawling fb to flog his wares, and worrying about LM, JW and JS!!

He hasn't flagged anything about Rach going AWOL, the app being sh1te, the screenshots shared on here, telling ppl to count cals in medication, his highly moderated FB support group - or me telling ppl to come and read the 7 (now 8) threads on here - nor has any of my edited text following his response been flagged...

Oh, and whilst I've been trawling I saw either on his website or FB post (can't remember exactly as I've read so much 💩 my head hurts) that he has 70,000 members - so not the 94k he has in the private support group then eh? One can only conclude those 24k members are to over inflate his business (must be where he's getting his £250 valuation from 🤣🤣🤣)

*** I'm still in the members group so he's not sussed me out yet... ***

Reactions: 11
Just wanted to say thank you for all the nice comments after my post earlier. Can’t quote as the thread is locked.
Also I replied to Trust Pilots email to me advising them that they should look at his other responses to other people.
And replied to Team RHs email that they should stop hounding me for £13.98 for an app I’ve not used in months that didn’t work even when I did use it.
Also I have my works legal team going through all the information of me and other reviews etc and putting a file together for me for Trading Standards.

He went way too far last night. Way too far. I got off easily really compared to some people but it still doesn’t make it right at all to speak to people in such a manner. I’m stronger now it’s just annoys me but a year ago abuse like that would have broken me. He needs to be stopped!
What happened?

That post is laughable and hard to take seriously given his abusive replies to reviews I’ve read this week: he didn’t care about their MH. Actually don’t believe a single word he says and the one common denominator in all these sob stories, is him. He is playing the MH card, sorry someone who is truly suicidal doesn’t say things like “I gave you my word I wouldnt do it so I won’t”. I’m not making light of it in any way, but he is playing the victim here.

Reactions: 18
The guy is off his rocker. No common denominator there in all this… always the victim? Howay man. I can’t believe people lap his tit up so easily. Been promising and whinging about the same tit for 5 years.
Rach looks like she’s just been accosted while using her phone for a quick photo op.
People are so deluded. What’ll the free plan be then? You get the app “free” when you take out a subscription to out protein powder 😂 James smith already gives loads for free so you can shove whatever tit your peddling up your arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
this is ANOTHER damage limitation exercise.I’m not putting down people who are suicidal or suffer with mental health at all when I say that.there’s NO WAY I’d trust anything he ever said after all his charades
It’s fake from the heart lies and bullshit

The guy is off his rocker. No common denominator there in all this… always the victim? Howay man. I can’t believe people lap his tit up so easily. Been promising and whinging about the same tit for 5 years.
Rach looks like she’s just been accosted while using her phone for a quick photo op.
People are so deluded. What’ll the free plan be then? You get the app “free” when you take out a subscription to out protein powder 😂 James smith already gives loads for free so you can shove whatever tit your peddling up your arse.
He is ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS the victim and is still trying to peddle that vullshit to anyone who listen!!

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe he can write that and not see that according to him
its everyone else, he’s been used, abused, scammed etc 🤦🏼‍♀️ No Richie No and if it was true I suggest you give up this business, because you’ve obviously been extremely gullible and have zero acumen for someone who professes to be successful.
Richie we all know how fond you are of getting solicitors involved and sending out legal letters there is no way you would have not publicly shamed anyone you could genuinely prove had scammed you… you would have sang it like a canary from the roof top.
He himself is playing right out of the classic scammers playbook ie make people feel sorry for you, while pushing your main agenda in this case an upcoming product.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The app developers gave him a price for what he asked for. He then kept pushing the goalposts and asking for things that simply weren't possible- especially within the budget agreed (and it wasn't anywhere near £90,000) He tortured them day and night- even when they were on holidays- summer and Christmas. They finally snapped and told him to get knotted.

Is the other company who they 'gave a stake to' Natural Nutrients I wonder? Because RH did collaborate with them, then dumped them once they had the basic knowledge about protein production/distribution- so it's laughable he's condemning people 'copying' him! 😂

Rachel hasn't been seen in months. When he was feeling suicidal he reached out to his TEAM?? What about his partner- the one he claims to love & protect unconditionally? Wouldn't she have been his first confidante??

He used and abused the Affiliates- most of whom had no heed in a social media presence but agreed to help grow Team RH's presence- it's disgusting he has said they used him when the exact opposite is true. He can't see that when a staff member leaves and 'badmouths' him- its' because there's something to badmouth him about. They're not telling lies, no matter what way he spins it.

I only know of two of his original staff who left and went on to develop their own businesses, neither of which were ever going to be 'competition' to him- and both had been treated like absolute tit by him (I'm actually disgusted he brought them up to be honest) causing them to walk out.

Moaning he's had no holidays or breaks when we know that's bullshit. It was on his social media at the time when he left Rachel to go on (several) lad's weekends. I think she got a weekend camping or something about 5yrs ago and that was it. I'm praying she's wised up and realised her worth and finds herself a man who will treat her like his queen.

He has let his certifications lapse, his 'coaches' are unqualified, his staff are terrified of him (those that aren't up his ar*e) and he throws tantrums publically when things don't go his way (i.e. Trustpilot reviews for one)

His business is crumbling due to his own antics. and this magical mystery 'free' service that he's promising will never materialise- and if it does it certainly won't be what he promises.

It's like a car crash....I just can't look away....

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I can’t believe he can write that and not see that according to him
its everyone else, he’s been used, abused, scammed etc
🤦🏼‍♀️ No Richie No and if it was true I suggest you give up this business, because you’ve obviously been extremely gullible and have zero acumen for someone who professes to be successful.
Richie we all know how fond you are of getting solicitors involved and sending out legal letters there is no way you would have not publicly shamed anyone you could genuinely prove had scammed you… you would have sang it like a canary from the roof top.
He himself is playing right out of the classic scammers playbook ie make people feel sorry for you, while pushing your main agenda in this case an upcoming product.
I can totally believe it, because that's exactly what narcissists are like!

Reactions: 7
Cry me a river Mr RH - his cult won't see through it and will stroke his ego big time. But the rest of us know this is damage limitation. He's dragged Rachael back in to the sorry mess he's caused to make it look like they're together and put on a united front.

I'm sorry (not sorry) mate but you put yourself out there trying to be all controversial and drag your missus (who YOU convinced to give up a great job as a teacher) along for the ride, so you have to expect to get some backlash - especially when your web of lies keeps catching you...

And as has been said, there's all the haters, ex staff, affiliates and members all hating on HIM (not the company, or Rachael) but what's the common denominator? YES YOU WJS (AKA Mr RH). It's textbook Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

If his life was so bad he wanted to end it all - no amount of money or his desire to help other people would stop him. You'd either do it or you'd step away from the situation. He's trivialising suicide with his 'don't feel sorry for me, but actually do and please stroke my ego...' routine and using MHW to maximise the impact. Yet only yesterday he was telling a reviewer that one of his staff had hung themselves off the Tyne bridge... go figure huh?!

*** also he recently said he'd spent £1m on this WORLD CHANGING FREE PRODUCT, yet now he's saying he's spent £2.5m. And if him and Rachael haven't taken a penny from the business how are they living, paying for Travelodge hotel rooms and having the hairs from his a-rse implanted on to his head?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.