TeamRH #8 When you order James Smith on Wish and they send Richie Howey…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice the harassment emails started when the post on here appeared about people not being bothered by him and getting on with their lives, which we are regardless of being on here it is called balance.

Reactions: 7
Still no app hahahahaha

I'm getting irked at him claiming to change ppls lives. He needs a reality check, he's not God. He's a wee no-mark that barely anyone has heard of lol.
Funny, ‘changing lives’ is the expression he used when he gave himself a glassdoor review too 😂

• Haha
The app does not track periods. You have to presss a button that adds a red dot by your weight when you have your period. That is it.
You can track periods on the Fitbit app anyway, which they used to tell us to use to log daily weigh-ins. So unless they’ve stopped telling people to use the Fitbit app, you can do it there for free since you’re using it anyway. Again, nothing new and nothing you can’t do for free.

I also don’t know why someone with so much money is bothered by the odd £50 here and there anyway when they have, what did he say - 90,000?, paying members.

Reactions: 3
You can track periods on the Fitbit app anyway, which they used to tell us to use to log daily weigh-ins. So unless they’ve stopped telling people to use the Fitbit app, you can do it there for free since you’re using it anyway. Again, nothing new and nothing you can’t do for free.

I also don’t know why someone with so much money is bothered by the odd £50 here and there anyway when they have, what did he say - 90,000?, paying members.
Simple, he can't abide anyone wronging him. It probably shatters his world view that he's the messiah

Reactions: 6
The app does not track periods. You have to presss a button that adds a red dot by your weight when you have your period. That is it.
So you can identity if there’s any fluctuations around TOM and that is all. Anything he thinks he knows about is stuff he’s read online. He hasn’t studied or carried out research and undertaken critical evaluation or written papers etc etc. he isn’t qualified in anything.

Can you find the RH common phrase..?

Oh let’s not forget; sheriffs badge, my life’s a fkn mess, level up

Award winning app 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 that’s won no awards
Dont foget

'Tunnel fkn vision' ( the one i hate the most) and 'Youve got this'.

He says '3 months ago i thought i had failed'...yes Richie...you did! In so many ways

Reactions: 6
Smash yer steps. Smash yer goals

I see hes back on fb slagging p that don't manage 10,000 steps 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
I actually choked on my coffee

So you can't use fibre one bars to hit fibre. But you can use his protein powder to hit protein 😏
Can’t use fibre one bars 😂 making up his own rules, or maybe launching some fibre supplements

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.