Team RH #12 WJS thinks he's cool and hunky, but reality is he's just a roid junkie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loads of interaction from him in the new members only group. Talking all of his usual tit. I think he’s trying to hide from it all of us on here. This week he’s promising everyone a new tracking app to replace myfitnesspal. Can’t say how long until its released tho 👀Most of them don’t know he’s been promising this for years.
The same app he first spoke about at the end of 2017? 😆 🤣 he's had over 6yrs to get this sorted. Technology has advanced so much in this time. I wish he'd disappear for good.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The same app he first spoke about at the end of 2017? 😆 🤣 he's had over 6yrs to get this sorted. Technology has advanced so much in this time. I wish he'd disappear for good.
How can he afford a new app- didn't he spend over half a million on the first one...? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Apparently it will be released in September and it’s going to be groundbreaking 🤣 “the best tracking app ever made”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He said his app was brilliant last time, but it heavily replied on MYFitnesspal and as a business isn't professional having to download additional app.
This new app of his will be same crap just made to look a bit newer.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You look at the likes of Sean Casey and The fitness chef etc and it's clear how bleeping deluded Richies idea of fitness is.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Any team RH survivors know of anything online based that isn't RH, but similar - but with less cuntery? I was a Preece member for a while, god love him, but obviously that's no longer an option.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Any team RH survivors know of anything online based that isn't RH, but similar - but with less cuntery? I was a Preece member for a while, god love him, but obviously that's no longer an option.
Coached by Georgie has an app
But tbh if you got my fitness pal you can do it yourself for free

Reactions: 2
James Smith academy has a £10 a month option. I just pay for Nutracheck instead and use theTDEE calculator for my calories.

Reactions: 5
I wouldn't pay for another program after RH. There's SO much free content out there. Plus I underwent my own nutrition qualifications while a member so don't 'need' bullshit 'advice' that his coaches (cough cough) copied & pasted.. I mean gave out.

Reactions: 9
I’ve had to come on here for a moan this morning. I’m on this plan, to be honest it’s not much different than what I was doing before myself for free but I am the type of person who likes achieving medals and visibly hitting goals so I’m liking it. I’m seriously smashing it, I’m on 20k steps (I have big dogs so I’m out for two hours a day at least) and I’m weight training like a motherfu*cker at the gym. I’m weighing everything that goes in my gob and measuring out my milk like a twit only to query last week why my weight isn’t moving to be told that I’m lying about my weight and clearly not weighing myself every day and making up weights and putting them in. I'm not tracking properly because one day my weight spiked 0.6lbs so clearly this indicates I was having secret food and not logging it. Overall my tracking and food is “no where near good enough” for the plan. Devastated. None of this is true. I’m exhausted, at the gym 6 times a week and the most active I’ve ever been in my life!

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I’ve had to come on here for a moan this morning. I’m on this plan, to be honest it’s not much different than what I was doing before myself for free but I am the type of person who likes achieving medals and visibly hitting goals so I’m liking it. I’m seriously smashing it, I’m on 20k steps (I have big dogs so I’m out for two hours a day at least) and I’m weight training like a motherfu*cker at the gym. I’m weighing everything that goes in my gob and measuring out my milk like a twit only to query last week why my weight isn’t moving to be told that I’m lying about my weight and clearly not weighing myself every day and making up weights and putting them in. I'm not tracking properly because one day my weight spiked 0.6lbs so clearly this indicates I was having secret food and not logging it. Overall my tracking and food is “no where near good enough” for the plan. Devastated. None of this is true. I’m exhausted, at the gym 6 times a week and the most active I’ve ever been in my life!
They will always blame you. They don't offer support and advice. They also often give calories that are too high.
Personally if it hasn't moved in 2 weeks try dropping calories or reworking your calories since weight loss.

Reactions: 11
See this proves that him and his team know nothing about nutrition, weight can go up and down for a variety of reasons, depending on salt, carb intact etc.

Also the time of month for women can affect it.

They are useless and have no nuance.

If you are weight training your body will retain water to repair the muscles so that may be why you haven't lost.

Reactions: 10
See this proves that him and his team know nothing about nutrition, weight can go up and down for a variety of reasons, depending on salt, carb intact etc.

Also the time of month for women can affect it.

They are useless and have no nuance.

If you are weight training your body will retain water to repair the muscles so that may be why you haven't lost.
Thanks. I’ve been weight training for nearly a year now and I usually see a small spike the next morning if I’ve done a heavy weight sessions and I’m in agony 😂 honestly I was fuming at the response because it’s the same one given to members who genuinely don’t track, don’t weigh things, aren’t consistent and openly admit that. So I thought, no I’m a genuine person who is hitting every single goal and calories are on point so I’ll get some good advice. Apparently not!

Reactions: 3
Thanks. I’ve been weight training for nearly a year now and I usually see a small spike the next morning if I’ve done a heavy weight sessions and I’m in agony 😂 honestly I was fuming at the response because it’s the same one given to members who genuinely don’t track, don’t weigh things, aren’t consistent and openly admit that. So I thought, no I’m a genuine person who is hitting every single goal and calories are on point so I’ll get some good advice. Apparently not!
And you will no doubt now be blocked from the members page now. Which by the sounds of it is no sad loss 😂

Reactions: 2
@gossiplady17 sadly this only proves to me that NOTHING has changed in the 4-odd years since I was there. He's still 'blaming' members while giving tit advice. Anyone half-knowledgable about nutrition knows that weight can and does fluctuate 1-5lbs day to day due to factors completely out of our control- which is why most advise weighing daily and tracking the weekly average. His super top secret calorie algorithm gives most members too high a calories for a noticable deficit- then when they're not losing and ask for advice, they're accused of lying, not tracking etc. Unfortunately your experience shows he's still at the same narcissistic bullshit- blaming instead of helping. :confused:

Reactions: 7