Team RH #12 WJS thinks he's cool and hunky, but reality is he's just a roid junkie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just about to post that as seen it in an email this morning. Keep reporting them guys, so many complaints being upheld against them and they’ll receive a big fine within time

Reactions: 4
Fancy him hiring these perfect (non smoking) employees and none of them can adhere to ASA marketing guidelines. tit show of a company

Reactions: 4
Fancy him hiring these perfect (non smoking) employees and none of them can adhere to ASA marketing guidelines. tit show of a company
Do you think he allows them to write any of the content he puts out? No chance, he's a massive control freak. All he uses them for is to draw tit graphics

Reactions: 3
Has anybody looked at their Trustpilot lately. His replies to dissatisfied customers are ridiculous. He cannot take on board any criticism at all!

Has anybody looked at their Trustpilot lately. His replies to dissatisfied customers are ridiculous. He cannot take on board any criticism at all!
Funnily enough I had a look yesterday, filtered to 1 and 2 stars, he sounds like a bleeping child. How people think hes professional and someone to aspire to I don't know

Reactions: 5
Do you think he allows them to write any of the content he puts out? No chance, he's a massive control freak. All he uses them for is to draw tit graphics
Na no chance, of course he does it lol, if it’s shite, it’s him

Reactions: 1
Updated my indeed profile with COMPLETELY unrelated things (teaching & qualification creation), and got this??? Like??? Are they so desperate for staff they're sending this out to anyone within 15ish miles of Gateshead?
1706895669904.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ooo look he's fallen foul of the Advertising Standards agency! 🤣

Not sure if I can post a link to the ruling so I have screenshotted.
Jesus he’d need his own hotline for the ASA there’s that much shite peddled!!! 🤣🤣
---
Updated my indeed profile with COMPLETELY unrelated things (teaching & qualification creation), and got this??? Like??? Are they so desperate for staff they're sending this out to anyone within 15ish miles of Gateshead?
View attachment 2731567
You could be our mole!! Take the job!!! 🤣🤣 maybe it’s a casting couch and you can get up close and personal with hunky trunks 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Jesus he’d need his own hotline for the ASA there’s that much shite peddled!!! 🤣🤣
---

You could be our mole!! Take the job!!! 🤣🤣 maybe it’s a casting couch and you can get up close and personal with hunky trunks 🤣🤣🤣
giphy.gif

• Haha
View attachment 2731567
They forgot the "we're looking for our 5th People Manager in 12 months. We call it a full time job with we might as well call it a 2 month fixed term contract" part
---
If you search on LinkedIn for people who've worked there in the past, there are 54 results. That kind of staff turnover in 4 years is almost unheard of for a company with about 35 full-time staff. And I bet there are loads who aren't even on LinkedIn

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Genuine question: what the duck does he think he's selling? Has he given up on the coaching as part of this?
Just his arrogant self as usual.

What is the bit at end where he farts and the phone with app comes out so childish and unprofessional, but that is him admitting his stuff is pulled out of his arse.

Reactions: 2
That's exactly what's wrong with the whole idea. If it was that bloody easy, we'd all be strolling along with our 6 packs and hench muscles.... hence being made to feel like a failure if we can't stick to it. Since he's not actually a human, he forgets all about the human psyche and behaviour part of it and just launches straight to the "you're a loser" part.

For someone who attacks SW for keeping its members in a vicious cycle, he isn't half good and tearing his members down till they feel they can't do without him

Has it been a year since I visited last?! Must have been... as I have only just remembered to look at his accounts on companies house. They were submitted the end of the year.

So his corp tax bill this year is £22245 which is a huge drop from last years of £331723

So his pre tax profit was around £111225, that is pathetic given what it was last year.....
---
Just to add... the other company TLC had also dropped their corp tax too, looking like profit has decreased by 50%. What a wanker, your profits are supposed to go up not down. Its finally becoming apparent that he has in fact fucked it all up :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7