Team RH #12 WJS thinks he's cool and hunky, but reality is he's just a roid junkie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has it been a year since I visited last?! Must have been... as I have only just remembered to look at his accounts on companies house. They were submitted the end of the year.

So his corp tax bill this year is £22245 which is a huge drop from last years of £331723

So his pre tax profit was around £111225, that is pathetic given what it was last year.....
---
Just to add... the other company TLC had also dropped their corp tax too, looking like profit has decreased by 50%. What a wanker, your profits are supposed to go up not down. Its finally becoming apparent that he has in fact fucked it all up :ROFLMAO:
He'll not be able to source much from overseas any more, and I bet the ingredient costs of the protein powder he buys (and then rebrands) has shot up
---
Loads of their clothes are on pre-order, says shipping between 14th Feb and 13th March. Which means they have no bleeping clue when they're going to come into the country

The checkout process still takes your money though, it doesn't wait until it's ready to be shipped like proper shops do

This is like when they had those tit barbell kits. Took everyone's £ on pre-order then they didn't get them shipped form China for about 6 months

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
He'll not be able to source much from overseas any more, and I bet the ingredient costs of the protein powder he buys (and then rebrands) has shot up
---
Loads of their clothes are on pre-order, says shipping between 14th Feb and 13th March. Which means they have no bleeping clue when they're going to come into the country

The checkout process still takes your money though, it doesn't wait until it's ready to be shipped like proper shops do

This is like when they had those tit barbell kits. Took everyone's £ on pre-order then they didn't get them shipped form China for about 6 months
Crazy! His business is slowing right down. I bet he's having a panic attack about it.

Reactions: 3
I'm banned everywhere but I never hear them/him mentioned anywhere anymore? I know Jason Manford's group banned all mention of him, but is he still as active on social media?

I'm banned everywhere but I never hear them/him mentioned anywhere anymore? I know Jason Manford's group banned all mention of him, but is he still as active on social media?
I just had a look on his FB page and he's posting but doesn't get much engagement.

Reactions: 5
By all accounts the protein powder used to be good, but if you are rebranding something that's ok not a lot to go wrong. But I bet now he's gone to a cheaper version now.

Clothing wise I can get t shirts printed and done cheaper a lot quicker than that even with global delays.

---

By all accounts the protein powder used to be good, but if you are rebranding something that's ok not a lot to go wrong. But I bet now he's gone to a cheaper version now.

Clothing wise I can get t shirts printed and done cheaper a lot quicker than that even with global delays.

Reactions: 1
He's done nothing as it's all for likes, he belittles most women at first chance he gets.

He's vile I do hope his business fails and probably will as most of profits disappear up his nose.

Reactions: 4
I’m going to be very vague here but who’s that awful woman that’s up riches backside and has her own fitness page on FB ?

Do you mean Cath? Nobullshitexcuses?
That’s the one but it’s not her just checked. I’ve seen a face and accent I recognise in a review clip for another company that’s said how much weight she’s lost. I’m trying to work out where I’ve seen her before and swear she’s linked to TeamRH somewhere

That’s the one but it’s not her just checked. I’ve seen a face and accent I recognise in a review clip for another company that’s said how much weight she’s lost. I’m trying to work out where I’ve seen her before and swear she’s linked to TeamRH somewhere
Allie from Own it track it smash it? (She’s changed her page name a million times though)
Or could be Chrissie from Fat loss and fitness goals?

He's been on insta talking about 'bucking'. So unprofessional. Makes me wonder if he's planning on closing the business and this is his last 'hurrah'.

• Wow
His posts get very little interaction on insta? Is it as bad on fb? I'm blocked there (thank god!) so I don't have to see his cringy face there at least

His posts get very little interaction on insta? Is it as bad on fb? I'm blocked there (thank god!) so I don't have to see his cringy face there at least
Ik blocked on there so don't see him and have to use a disposable Facebook to even see bits.

I do hope it's drying up.

Even the reviews on trust pilot the responses are so unprofessional and he sends his flying monkeys every so often to leave food ones.

Loads of interaction from him in the new members only group. Talking all of his usual tit. I think he’s trying to hide from it all of us on here. This week he’s promising everyone a new tracking app to replace myfitnesspal. Can’t say how long until its released tho 👀Most of them don’t know he’s been promising this for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How can they not know? Are there really that many new members that they think what this goon says is true?😳
New app...after spending '£100,000's' on the last one...who's he trying to kid??😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Methinks there's a panic in richieworld and he's trying everything he has in the past that fooled people in the hope it will work

Reactions: 7
How can they not know? Are there really that many new members that they think what this goon says is true?😳
New app...after spending '£100,000's' on the last one...who's he trying to kid??😅
Problem with that is you don't attract new members if you are only posting in a closed members only group so seems an odd marketing strategy 🤣

• Haha
Exactly the numbers will dwindle as people get sick of his tit and then he's in a echo chamber.

It won't last long be thinks he is some master marketeer and he also thinks the greater population needs to hear his bullshit.