Team RH #12 WJS thinks he's cool and hunky, but reality is he's just a roid junkie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what’s happened to Rachel? I cba to read through all the threads 😅 but I was a member a few years ago, only gained weight, now he pops up all the time in TikTok but I can’t see her anywhere 🤔

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know what’s happened to Rachel? I cba to read through all the threads 😅 but I was a member a few years ago, only gained weight, now he pops up all the time in TikTok but I can’t see her anywhere 🤔
She escaped the cult. Dumped his steroid-crazy ass

Reactions: 2
It would be funny if she started up her own fitness stuff and stole most of his clients and staff 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
I wish I’d found this group sooner. Joined in February. Hasn’t worked at all, no support, have to pay for my fitness pal (free version is gash) and just feels like a waste

I wish I’d found this group sooner. Joined in February. Hasn’t worked at all, no support, have to pay for my fitness pal (free version is gash) and just feels like a waste
Same. I ended up paying for the full 12 months, I needed to speak to a coach about a medical condition that meant I couldn’t exercise and they refused to answer me. Could not find a way out of the contract for the life of me! Not sure how they get away with having one so tight. If I’d have found this site I’d never have signed up

Reactions: 1
Same. I ended up paying for the full 12 months, I needed to speak to a coach about a medical condition that meant I couldn’t exercise and they refused to answer me. Could not find a way out of the contract for the life of me! Not sure how they get away with having one so tight. If I’d have found this site I’d never have signed up
I cancelled my DD and blocked all the staff

Reactions: 4
The artist formally known as Baking El is charging £9.99 for a private woman only group! 🤦‍♀️ and she’s calling it El’s Belles. Showing my age but it made me think of ‘Carry on Abroad’ 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Baking El and all the others are confirmation that once you’re a member of team rh the knowledge doesn’t stay with you. Look at el, cath, Allie, Chrissy and others… what do they all have in common? They’ve all put on weight. Maybe a small amount some but they bang on about how the knowledge stays with you and not to be a greedy bastard yet all put on weight themselves 😅

Don't quote me on this but I've read loads about there contracts with people and how they ain't legally binding.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The artist formally known as Baking El is charging £9.99 for a private woman only group! 🤦‍♀️ and she’s calling it El’s Belles. Showing my age but it made me think of ‘Carry on Abroad’ 😂
Is Sharon still doing it....they both put weight on and when I mentioned it on here she posted a whole sob story calling me a troll

None of these diet people have long term people who stay on the plan for life and at the weight lost cause it hard to do yeah you walk away with the odd tip here and there but life gets in way and you fall back into old habits

Personally one of my favourite Carry On's 🤣

She's still a "person with significant control", so removing her as a director is probably because she's not involved day to day
Yep probably so, Richie probably can't afford to buy her out as his share of profits disappears in powder that isn't protein.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had the misfortune of coming across him live on tiktok yesterday, he's more manic than ever, he couldn't even get his words out and as usual his little cheering squad was there telling him how hilarious he was.

I had the misfortune of coming across him live on tiktok yesterday, he's more manic than ever, he couldn't even get his words out and as usual his little cheering squad was there telling him how hilarious he was.
I think he's desperate for new members as the majority have realised what an absolute knob he is