Team RH #12 WJS thinks he's cool and hunky, but reality is he's just a roid junkie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still donā€™t know how he gets away with the tit he does.
Heā€™ll be left a very lonely man in the end.

Reactions: 6
So Iā€™m coming as a member of Team RH- or at least, I was?
Anyway I signed up because I am fat and lazy, and loved the idea of having a 1x1 coach- around 3 months in and Iā€™m not happy, I placed a little comment on the FB group and Iā€™m now banned from the group šŸ˜‚ just for reference- Iā€™ve had 4 coach responses since starting šŸ˜‚

Iā€™ve sent a message saying since Iā€™m banned I can stop the direct debit šŸ˜‚ letā€™s see the response

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So Iā€™m coming as a member of Team RH- or at least, I was?
Anyway I signed up because I am fat and lazy, and loved the idea of having a 1x1 coach- around 3 months in and Iā€™m not happy, I placed a little comment on the FB group and Iā€™m now banned from the group šŸ˜‚ just for reference- Iā€™ve had 4 coach responses since starting šŸ˜‚

Iā€™ve sent a message saying since Iā€™m banned I can stop the direct debit šŸ˜‚ letā€™s see the response
It's what he does. Anyone who steps out of line is banned and blocked. I think the vast majority of us on here are on his block list. He's an absolute scammer who needs to be taken down a peg or 12.

Reactions: 8
How childish. "You're nit getting back in until you apologise". duck off. He blocks ppl left, right n centre then makes out it was deserved. He's nothing but a bleep

Reactions: 9
How childish. "You're nit getting back in until you apologise". duck off. He blocks ppl left, right n centre then makes out it was deserved. He's nothing but a bleep
This is his way of operating, its how he tries to keep his power. He's hoping they'll beg to be let in, he'll be 'the good guy' and they'll then be dependent on him. It's vile.

Reactions: 2
I joined TEAMRH 2 months ago after a recommendations from a tik toker. And within 30 seconds I knew it wasn't right for me.
I emailed immediately asking to cancel and cancelled my DD and I've been hounded since. I'm not on the paid groups I don't even have the app downloaded and it infuriates me I'm gonna have to pay this guy every bloody month for a year to get rid of him!!

• Sad
This is his way of operating, its how he tries to keep his power. He's hoping they'll beg to be let in, he'll be 'the good guy' and they'll then be dependent on him. It's vile.
heā€™s never met someone like me then šŸ˜‚ i Wouldnā€™t beg for me life man šŸ˜‚ you pay for a ā€œmember support groupā€, as I said in my email if access isnā€™t granted I will be cancelling the direct Debit! Itā€™s now been passed to a member of the ā€œcustomer service teamā€ so letā€™s see what happens there šŸ˜‚

• Haha
I joined TEAMRH 2 months ago after a recommendations from a tik toker. And within 30 seconds I knew it wasn't right for me.
I emailed immediately asking to cancel and cancelled my DD and I've been hounded since. I'm not on the paid groups I don't even have the app downloaded and it infuriates me I'm gonna have to pay this guy every bloody month for a year to get rid of him!!
Nah just ignore him and he will soon go away. He hasnā€™t got a leg to stand on with their crappy app and crappy service.

Reactions: 3
Don't. Just ignore him, don't pay a penny.

Reactions: 4
For some reason these fuckers popped into my mind on the way home, so sad to see they're still going and still talking to people like tit :oops:

Reactions: 4
Has anyone else watched the podcast that he made 2 days ago. Sorcha is unrecognisable - sheā€™s lost all of her sparkle. I guess thatā€™s what happens when you work for someone like him for so long

• Sad