Team RH #12 WJS thinks he's cool and hunky, but reality is he's just a roid junkie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to come on here for a moan this morning. I’m on this plan, to be honest it’s not much different than what I was doing before myself for free but I am the type of person who likes achieving medals and visibly hitting goals so I’m liking it. I’m seriously smashing it, I’m on 20k steps (I have big dogs so I’m out for two hours a day at least) and I’m weight training like a motherfu*cker at the gym. I’m weighing everything that goes in my gob and measuring out my milk like a twit only to query last week why my weight isn’t moving to be told that I’m lying about my weight and clearly not weighing myself every day and making up weights and putting them in. I'm not tracking properly because one day my weight spiked 0.6lbs so clearly this indicates I was having secret food and not logging it. Overall my tracking and food is “no where near good enough” for the plan. Devastated. None of this is true. I’m exhausted, at the gym 6 times a week and the most active I’ve ever been in my life!
6 times in a week but he won’t give a tit. I’m an instructor in a sport that includes a lot of lifting weight but it don’t mean tit 😂

Reactions: 1
So now he's totally contradicting what his gospel was back when I was there in 2018. We had to weigh every day and he said that we had to take a weekly average as our weight fluctuates in a daily basis ! The main reason why he hated slimming clubs who weighed weekly. Tw*t 😡

Reactions: 6
So funny, poor little old Allie from Own it track it smash it now wants to be a singer and has bought all the gear with no idea…. On tiktok live now getting wound up almost crying over it apparently loosing sleep🤣 most of us have bigger things going on that not being able to use a mic for tiktok singing. Also she’s on benefits, damn where is she getting this money from to keep buying all this equipment

Reactions: 3
I did used to watch allie’s page during lockdown and she is lovely. But it’s the faces she pulls at the camera while singing that I can’t help but chuckle at 😂

oh and the fact her tik tok name is alliechanteuse!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve had to come on here for a moan this morning. I’m on this plan, to be honest it’s not much different than what I was doing before myself for free but I am the type of person who likes achieving medals and visibly hitting goals so I’m liking it. I’m seriously smashing it, I’m on 20k steps (I have big dogs so I’m out for two hours a day at least) and I’m weight training like a motherfu*cker at the gym. I’m weighing everything that goes in my gob and measuring out my milk like a twit only to query last week why my weight isn’t moving to be told that I’m lying about my weight and clearly not weighing myself every day and making up weights and putting them in. I'm not tracking properly because one day my weight spiked 0.6lbs so clearly this indicates I was having secret food and not logging it. Overall my tracking and food is “no where near good enough” for the plan. Devastated. None of this is true. I’m exhausted, at the gym 6 times a week and the most active I’ve ever been in my life!
If you're ill, time of the month, ate salty foods, active or just been active, daily bodily changes can cause scale fluctuations, which is all natural and normal processes. Or You may need a refeed, a few days rest from exercise, food restrictions/calorie counting or both.
Yes calorie deficit for fat loss be it with food restriction exercise or both. However your body needs adequate recovery time every so often to recoup. He'll probably disagree but it isn't always a calorie drop or more activity that is needed when weight stays the same.
---
@gossiplady17 maybe stop weighing yourself for a couple of weeks or longer. Go by how you feel. Physically, mentally and emotionally. Health and healthy isn't always a look or a number. I'm not talking blood pressure or medical issues that need measuring and monitoring. I mean the Rhyme and reason for doing what you do. Fat loss and aesthetics aside. Why do you lift weights? Is it enjoyment and to feel strong, healthier, sense of accomplishment, the feel good afterwards. What if any is the reason you're weight training that particular day is it to clear your mind, release emotions, tension, or just to boost your mood, feel strong, confident. When you do 20,000 steps dogs aside is that the normal? Do you enjoy the walk, the scenery, how do you feel being out walking good, relaxed, or are you thinking only of the steps?
Yes fatloss, fitness is usually the aim but enjoyment, benefits, having a life, and overall health is the objective as it all (food, health, and exercise) needs to be sustainable for life without the negative mental impact caused by the inner voice and that added extra of others.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Had to come on here for a look as I've not had any notifications for ages.... nothing? Nice...

Reactions: 1
All I have seen lately is ‘Coach Emma’ and her posts becoming increasingly more Richie-fied with the ‘tough love’ comments and lots of emojis

Reactions: 2
nah seen his latest video on facebook being a knob humping a printer cos apparently "bucking as he calls it" burns 30-60 calories a minute depending how vigorous you do it. So hes back at his cringey embarrassing videos again hoping to go viral for one os his weird videos like this one.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I unfortunately saw his TikTok - regurgitating all his old crap on there

Probably has no clue if it's helping his membership numbers, but it'll stroke his ego getting more likes on the same old tit

Reactions: 7
Yeah I keep seeing him ranting about the same old tit on tiktok. I can’t stand him. Don’t know why people would want to pay him their hard earned money!

Reactions: 3
I'm just so bored of him and his pathetic immaturity 🤷‍♀️ I mean, filming yourself pretending to hump a printer 🙄

Screams desperate to me!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I'm really intrigued to try out Sean Casey's app, I've signed up for early access. I told myself I wouldnt buy into a membership again but I'm going to try it. He seems a down to earth lad and I want to support him as I think he's a breath of fresh air. Wonder how many people will leave Team RH and switch over?

Reactions: 4
I'm really intrigued to try out Sean Casey's app, I've signed up for early access. I told myself I wouldnt buy into a membership again but I'm going to try it. He seems a down to earth lad and I want to support him as I think he's a breath of fresh air. Wonder how many people will leave Team RH and switch over?
Love Sean Caseys stuff - much more relaxed, flexible about eating but also speaks common sense!

There’s another guy who I quite like called Joshua hill, he has an app and a private Facebook group which is full of really helpful information. He’s got a similar vibe to Sean Casey. The thing I really like is he openly says the tdee calculator he uses isn’t built by him and therefore is an estimate to use as a starting point, not like Richie and his world class calculator haha

There’s another guy who I quite like called Joshua hill, he has an app and a private Facebook group which is full of really helpful information. He’s got a similar vibe to Sean Casey. The thing I really like is he openly says the tdee calculator he uses isn’t built by him and therefore is an estimate to use as a starting point, not like Richie and his world class calculator haha
I've seen a bit of his work and he seems very reasonable.
I also like Stu Graham's approach

Reactions: 2