Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

charlied0106

VIP Member
How the fuck can anyone think this guy is decent?!
---
Can you imagine Joe Wicks or James Smith carrying on like that? Or Sean Casey, and he's a good few years younger than this cretin. Absolutely pathetic. Says a lot about his minions that think that's hilarious
---
I'm absolutely disgusted, she made a comment about weighing food, and he immediately started making fun of her, he got personal, and dare I say racist?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

Vec85

First time posting anything..
So I joined Team RH early this year. Thought it sounded great, when I downloaded the App to say I was underwhelmed to say the least. Absolutely awful app that a child could of knocked up in half an hour. Still needed to use mfp which is free and data didn't transfer from there to team RH for what seemed like an age each time you logged something. But anyway, I used it because I was paying for it. I found him funny and I liked his posts, for a while at least. Then I started to cringe a bit. It seemed like he was trying to hard and being a bit of a c**t for the sake of it. That's when I found this Tattle thread. It bugged me that I agreed with you all becasue I didn't want to admit I was a fool for joining. Anyway the smoking post did it for me(I don't smoke btw but it angered me nonetheless) . I cancelled my direct debit and left the groups. He's nothing more than a narcissistic Roid raged pr**k.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I knew he was a scamming cunt when he relied on MFP to run his ap. Nutracheck developed their app independently - why couldn't he? Because what he is selling you actually doesn't exist. He had inbox messages turned off from the very beginning. It was all run through Facebook pretty much.

He's a liar, bully, con artist and a fantasist

Reactions: 21

Grainofsalt

The guy cries about being bullied when he was a kid/teen. About how much insecurity it gave him. Then goes on to bully folk. Especially women. I've never seen a bigger case of narcissistic behaviour.
He has controlling behaviour, bouts of anger and aggression. He then projects that anger and aggression on to his staff/paying customers. Then calls it 'tools of being successful'. He never apologises, always thinks he's right. His early affiliate team all had to sign digital waivers. You had then get a name/moto designed which he had to approve of which also had to have teamrh logo incorporated. And this had to come out of your own pocket. He then bullied affiliates in group messenger on how they made videos/content for not being good enough or up to standard. Nothing was as perfect as his videos/content. You had to commit so much time to the Teamrh, again without a penny coming from him. All you got was a discount code in the early days which you used on his dodgy Chinese gear or the protein which was by natural nutrients back then.( btw that stuff still to this day knocks the socks off the crap he sells nowadays). Even that deal went teets up between him and NN. Those watches he claimed he got specially made to his specificity was all bull. He bought them in bulk from China who printed them with his logo. Think they were about £3 each and he was selling them for a fortune. They all stopped working after about 3 months or didn't link to app. Then when the app wouldn't work, he'd blame the users. I was told I was useless and stupid when I said the apps not working for me. He said I hadn't logged onto it in weeks, I said because it's not working. That's when he said that it was my fault for being useless and stupid not knowing how to use it. When in fact the app was buggered. That's when I thought I'm out of here. Around when Cath left, when nat and Liam split up etc and everyone behind the scenes was like we're all leaving too.
Only ones who stuck with him was Rich 'football head' Baker and Sorcha. Rich is so far up his bum you'd think their conjoined twins. The rest are just scared of him. He's nowt to be scared of.
And all that rubbish he puts up about being at weddings and saying to the girl your worth more is pure fantasy. Not a chance he said that. Maybe thought it in his head. He might of packed on a bit of muscle but trust me he couldn't fight his way out a paper bag. He was a sh#ite bag and always will be.
And I see he's still pushing that rubbish he runs around in a banger of a motor.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

gossiplady17

I’ve had to come on here for a moan this morning. I’m on this plan, to be honest it’s not much different than what I was doing before myself for free but I am the type of person who likes achieving medals and visibly hitting goals so I’m liking it. I’m seriously smashing it, I’m on 20k steps (I have big dogs so I’m out for two hours a day at least) and I’m weight training like a motherfu*cker at the gym. I’m weighing everything that goes in my gob and measuring out my milk like a twat only to query last week why my weight isn’t moving to be told that I’m lying about my weight and clearly not weighing myself every day and making up weights and putting them in. I'm not tracking properly because one day my weight spiked 0.6lbs so clearly this indicates I was having secret food and not logging it. Overall my tracking and food is “no where near good enough” for the plan. Devastated. None of this is true. I’m exhausted, at the gym 6 times a week and the most active I’ve ever been in my life!

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

chuckabiddy

Happy Christmas teamrh escapees! Let's all have a lovely few days enjoying good food safe in the knowledge that not weighing one peanut won't ruin our diets xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

rickytan1

Aye no one from monkey house even entertains him now because he’s that much of a grade A jerk.
So, without too much detail. His lass at the time SJ was away. She decides to come back early as a surprise. She gets in the house and there he is in bed with another lass. A random one I think..not My Rach. He destroyed that girl, for years psychologically damaged. On nights out, even likes of her birthday, he wouldn’t do much wit her, he would get a separate taxi To town with all his friends (at the time) and pretty much blank her all night, to the point of even being in different bars. Always found it odd, always found him odd. From day one I
could see how narcissistic he was and unfortunately he’s got his platform, he has his ego fed daily.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

charlied0106

VIP Member
I hate how if you disagree with that coked up clown it's cause you're in denial about being fat. He's such a sly, manipulative prick

Reactions: 13