Team RH #12 WJS thinks he's cool and hunky, but reality is he's just a roid junkie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed he looks roids bigger after someone on my facebook shared a recent video if his 🤢.
Richie would never use steroids... It's all hard work, diet and commitment to his amazing diet plan that he and he alone invented.

I can't believe I managed to write that without snorting my coffee through my nose. Weirdly I saw him years ago when the other Richie started at RH. I thought he was an hole then. The way he speaks to people I'm amazed he's still in business. Especially when he argues about other diet plans whilst creating his own little cult

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't believe how many people I see on social media still recommending him. Any calorie counting threads on mumsnet or videos on tiktok and someone will always comment suggesting joining RH. Maybe it's him and his minions:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't believe how many people I see on social media still recommending him. Any calorie counting threads on mumsnet or videos on tiktok and someone will always comment suggesting joining RH. Maybe it's him and his minions:LOL:
I never see him recommended on any fb groups- members slate him/the program mercilessly. Some have even banned all mention of him as it causes too much crap.

Reactions: 4
Jason manford told folks to stop mentioning them on his Weight loss group cus it caused rows. This of course, just fed Richie’s ego and big head even more!!!

I see Richie’s favourite protege Emma is now calling herself Coach Cairns in her post. They are barely coaches, it’s all copy and paste advice, if they can even be bothered to allow you access to any kind of help.

I see Richie’s favourite protege Emma is now calling herself Coach Cairns in her post. They are barely coaches, it’s all copy and paste advice, if they can even be bothered to allow you access to any kind of help.
Shes an absolute muppet

• Haha
Thank F*ck my "contract" with TeamRH has ended I didn't cotton on till late on how much of a bully and narcissist he was/is.. I don't understand how calling someone fat/fat head constantly is a way to motivate anybody it just drained any confidence you had.

What is going on with his so called hair? He had the transplant when I was a member and it literally looks no different with no growth, yet I follow the cole family on tik tok and Shane's had a hair transport and it looks amazing. Richies is shocking 😳 unless he's like shaving his head with a razor but either way it looks ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
Woke up to baldylocks offering a free membership to someone he fancies on TikTok 😂

• Haha
Woke up to baldylocks offering a free membership to someone he fancies on TikTok 😂
I know, I saw that 🤣🤣 desperate much! I felt like contacting the Tiktokker and advising her to run for the hills!

Love Baldilocks as a nickname 😃

Reactions: 5
Please do!!! Direct her here!!
Ah I can't see it I got blocked off his tiktok as I decided to give him some tit once and can't be bothered to create a new account.

He is a lot quieter than he used to be, he's still a head.

Any anyone cancelling just do it I've never heard anyone coming after anyone.

I haven't posted on this thread before but randomly woke up thinking about Team RH and wondered where everyone was at these days with it. Surprised its still going but no doubt lockdown helped them massively. The people I remember were The Sharpes, so after digging around I found their names again and found them on social media, Liam and Natalie. Liam is back at it, posting tit that looks like Richie wrote it and Natalie posted this in January -

"Ahh. The day I created this stupid Facebook profile in order to join a coaching group to lose some weight. Well jeeez. That escalated. I lost about 280lb. And that was just the husband 😬 Weird how a seemingly harmless endeavour ended up blowing my life apart. On a positive note, the crippling social anxiety and low self esteem I suffered from at the time is now a thing of the past and thanks to better decisions in the last couple of years I’m now self employed, much happier, unmedicated and living my life feeling secure & confident."

The comments are revealing too -

Natalia Borowik I still cannot believe I was so taken in by ‘him’ I’m so glad we saw sense and moved on. 😁
Your such a lovely lady inside and out 😘x

From Natalie -

Lydia E basically you ruined my life. THANKS. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 at least we’re allowed to go do boozy lunches now seeing as he’s not terrified he’ll be outed 😶🤣❤ xxx

Natalia Borowik well I mean mine was going swimmingly until I met you too 🤣🤣🤣 yeah I’m glad I don’t have to hide round the corner of your street watching Steve give you a fitbit from me 😶 and now we can go out unsupervised with nobody judging us…well unless we show ourselves up while we’re out 😁

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I haven't posted on this thread before but randomly woke up thinking about Team RH and wondered where everyone was at these days with it. Surprised its still going but no doubt lockdown helped them massively. The people I remember were The Sharpes, so after digging around I found their names again and found them on social media, Liam and Natalie. Liam is back at it, posting tit that looks like Richie wrote it and Natalie posted this in January -

"Ahh. The day I created this stupid Facebook profile in order to join a coaching group to lose some weight. Well jeeez. That escalated. I lost about 280lb. And that was just the husband 😬 Weird how a seemingly harmless endeavour ended up blowing my life apart. On a positive note, the crippling social anxiety and low self esteem I suffered from at the time is now a thing of the past and thanks to better decisions in the last couple of years I’m now self employed, much happier, unmedicated and living my life feeling secure & confident."

The comments are revealing too -

Natalia Borowik I still cannot believe I was so taken in by ‘him’ I’m so glad we saw sense and moved on. 😁
Your such a lovely lady inside and out 😘x

From Natalie -

Lydia E basically you ruined my life. THANKS. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 at least we’re allowed to go do boozy lunches now seeing as he’s not terrified he’ll be outed 😶🤣❤ xxx

Natalia Borowik well I mean mine was going swimmingly until I met you too 🤣🤣🤣 yeah I’m glad I don’t have to hide round the corner of your street watching Steve give you a fitbit from me 😶 and now we can go out unsupervised with nobody judging us…well unless we show ourselves up while we’re out 😁
Christ he sounds like a right control freak.

Reactions: 2
Jesus just found him on tiktok he's practically as obnoxious as Richie and even films in same style what a prick.
Even in those screenshots, you can tell he is mimicking WJS's style 🙈 I remember a long video from Natalie a couple of years ago describing her experience of working there and it definitely mentioned that Liam had had some sort of breakdown due to working for Team RH so it seems horrific thay he has been sucked back in again 😕

Reactions: 1
I was thrilled Natalie got away from them. She fully admits it was like being in a cult- the love bombing, then the 'disappointment' if they didn't perform to RH's standard. Liam always came across like a douce. Him & RH are well suited.

Reactions: 3