Taylor Swift #50 Who’s afraid of little old Tattle? You should be.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello bracelet buyers what’s going on here !!! Re-adding the bundle of 10 now. You’re all so cute. And yes obviously if you think it’s me, it’s me. I’m very easy to track down as we know 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hello bracelet buyers what’s going on here !!! Re-adding the bundle of 10 now. You’re all so cute. And yes obviously if you think it’s me, it’s me. I’m very easy to track down as we know 😉
I just bought 🥰 so exciteddd

• Heart
Reactions: 4
In addition to man rats…. Jake has always been a big crush of mine. Him in Brokeback? 🥵

I have bad taste in men evidently 🫠

Reactions: 4
In addition to man rats…. Jake has always been a big crush of mine. Him in Brokeback? 🥵

I have bad taste in men evidently 🫠
He’s probably a bit of a dick but he’s definitely up near the top when it comes to the ex-boyfriend ranking.

Reactions: 7
I might have just bought a bracelet making set 💀 let’s see if my craft skills have improved since primary school…. If they haven’t this will be last you ever hear from me 😂

PS. Those who sell them on Vinted what do you package the bracelets in?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s probably a bit of a dick but he’s definitely up near the top when it comes to the ex-boyfriend ranking.
i’d let him give me a bit of dick.

Sorry, i don’t know why i’m so crude on here 🫣🫣 and i’m not even drunk this week!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
i’d let him give me a bit of dick.

Sorry, i don’t know why i’m so crude on here 🫣🫣 and i’m not even drunk this week!
this made me laugh out loud. I can’t remember which thread it was but someone compared this thread to like the feeling of being in the toilets on a night out and everyone’s a bit drunk but being so nice to each other 😂🥰 it’s so true! Feels like a bit of a nice girl gang.

but yes I think I sometimes forget I’m writing on a public forum sometimes and not like WhatsApp LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 13
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
If one wanted to get pink ends on one's hair but not make it all manky and horrible texture, any suggestions?

Finally sorted my outfit I think.

Reactions: 2
Busy afternoon 🤣. She must bolt being my favourite of the ones I've done.
20240517_163456.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
this made me laugh out loud. I can’t remember which thread it was but someone compared this thread to like the feeling of being in the toilets on a night out and everyone’s a bit drunk but being so nice to each other 😂🥰 it’s so true! Feels like a bit of a nice girl gang.

but yes I think I sometimes forget I’m writing on a public forum sometimes and not like WhatsApp LOL
I think that was me 🤣 it is such a nice thread I love it 💖 (even more so after a wine 🍾)

I think I'm going to watch bridgerton tonight and make some more bracelets, you've all given me the inspo!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've made a list of about 30 bracelets I want to make but honestly, I won't want to swap them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought the stage was gonna be so much further away from my seat on Sunday!! It’s so close! My seat is ca where the red dot is.

IMG_8677.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.