Taylor Swift #50 Who’s afraid of little old Tattle? You should be.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we have a new thread title?

(I would offer to make it but I don’t know how 🙃)

Reactions: 1
Is she trying to do the longest tour ever ?

and yes I’d probably try and go again, as you say if the set list was changed up a bit, or even if not let’s face it 🤣
I’m not going this time and tbh I wouldn’t if she toured europe again so soon either. Her ticket prices, constant cd/ merch drops put me off - how much money does one person need? If it was an acoustic show with her and a guitar then maybe but I don’t think she’s that great with all the theatrical elements. I can see the clogs turning in her head of what’s next 😂

Reactions: 6
If she came back to Europe next year would you guys go see her? As someone who is going three times, I’d want her to change the set a bit (add debut and more rep) and I’d maybe go one more time
To be fair, I can't see her going back to Europe - I don't think there are any major markets left for her to visit here, whereas Asia/Latin America/Oceania I totally get.

Also, it's long been rumoured that she's got a North American leg planned for next year too. The Twitter source who revealed she was playing in Vancouver months before it was announced also said she's in negotiations to play Montreal/Edmonton, and there's many major cities she has played in previous tours that she's not played on this (St Louis, Cleveland, Orlando, Charlotte, Louisville etc).

I'm hoping for The Lakes, not too far from Liverpool.... Not sure if it's been done yet 🙏🙏
She's only played TL as a surprise song once, in Chicago last year (N1).

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.