Taylor Swift #50 Who’s afraid of little old Tattle? You should be.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just following this thread to see all yours reactions 🙈

Where are people getting their beads from?

if only! She’ll bring her milk because she cannot stand soy milk in tea for a day! 😂
I’m lactose intolerant so I drink oat and my partner drinks it too because it doesn’t bother him.
However, my dad insists on only having semi-skimmed milk so I have to have it in the fridge at all times and half of the time it goes to waste 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
I wish I was watching but I’m currently at the O2 waiting for Olivia. It feels like a warm up for Eras.

It’s pretty fun watching everyone, I feel like I’m about 100 years old but I’m going to have a blast. But. OH MY GOD, some of the outfits have got me clutching my pearls 😂 so many 13-14 year olds in corsets and micro skirts.

Have a great livestream ladies, looking forward to the heavy reading I’ll have to catch up on at midnight!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Just surprise songs for me too, trying not to burn out before Liverpool.

I will miss Kevin’s streams though, such a doll

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The streams are not streaming tonight. She better chooses a strong city for announcement of rep tv! Or sends Chris

Did it start early tonight? I put it on and my 8yo said “oh look it’s Kevin!”
Have I let him watch too many times? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.