Taylor Swift #50 Who’s afraid of little old Tattle? You should be.

Top 3 eras tour drip? I'm soo gen z.

• Lover bodysuits & Jacket

Votes: 50 32.7%
  • Fearless dresses

Votes: 22 14.4%
  • Evermore dresses & cape

Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Rep bodysuit

Votes: 18 11.8%
  • Speak now ballgowns

Votes: 31 20.3%
  • Red t-shirt and 22 hat, bodysuit & ATW Coat

Votes: 14 9.2%
  • Folklore dresses

Votes: 30 19.6%
  • Old 1989 skirt & top with matching surprise songs dress

Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Folkmore dresses (not exactly new, I know,)

Votes: 11 7.2%
  • New 1989 skirt & top and mismatched boots

Votes: 29 19.0%
  • Midnights t-shirt dress, bodysuit & fluffy sparkle coat

Votes: 47 30.7%
  • TTPD dress, military jacket, bra/pants combo with ringmaster jacket

Votes: 86 56.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
56 pages. You lazy mares. :rolleyes: 🤣

Thanks to she-who-shall-not-be-named and @bellbells16 for the thread title.

Don't look at me, you've got a girl at Stockholm and everybody knows it. European stop #2 is imminent.

Can't believe it's nearly June, when a lot of us will be in our Actually Going to Eras Era. Yikes.

You can choose 3 outfits in the poll. I left out the new surprise song dresses as nobody likes them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Looks like she's trying to block Billie who releases on the 17th, similar to what she did to SZA.

I really need Taylor to do less. And to stop trying to bring women (younger women at that) down.

Reactions: 16
Ahh I just don’t know who else to share my excitement with 😭😭🥹🥹🥹 but my DD a softie has a life limiting illness and her 3 wishes in life was the Taylor swift concert, northern lights and going to Japan 🤣🤣
Well not only did the northern lights appear in bloody London last week but it’s officially 3 weeks until she sees Taylor swift 😭😭😭😭😭 my excitement is too much right now, I cry everytime I think about what a night it’s going to be. We couldn’t get tickets to Londokn or accessible tickets so are travelling a 10 hour round trip to Scotland without her wheelchair and on my own but I think we will do it and omg I could just cry !!

• Heart
Reactions: 55
positive mindset - extra ttpd content for a new tour weekend
petty mindset - billie brought damon albarn on stage, used her as a negative example while vinyl greenwashing etc. if digital copies with voice memos on the us store can derail a whole album rollout then ???

i don't think it's malicious (midnight release, better exclusive content needed if so and imo she'd go for streams not sales) but also don't think she really cares either way lol

Reactions: 2
If this was week 1 of release fair enough, but I need her to really care less!

also the thread title 😝

Reactions: 4
I don’t get releasing an album with voice memos are bonus tracks. They are no something people are going to listen to and actually will annoy people because it’s probably broke and some spoken or poor quality. Seems like a bad move to me

Reactions: 8

He looks so done!!! Such an ill fitting pair.
He really does. Perhaps it’s a bad shot but he looks fed up. Maybe he’s realised what TTPD is actually about 🤣
Thanks for the new thread. Love the title!

Reactions: 11
@Wildheart I couldn't reply on the old thread but folklore and 1989. Couldn't be more different choices from the two of them 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I don’t get releasing an album with voice memos are bonus tracks. They are no something people are going to listen to and actually will annoy people because it’s probably broke and some spoken or poor quality. Seems like a bad move to me
She has done this before but it’s always been on physicals and not… like this? 1989 had voice memos, but also bonus tracks, and Lover had voice memos but on the standard edition. Comments on taylornation are inteeeeresting

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahh I just don’t know who else to share my excitement with 😭😭🥹🥹🥹 but my DD a softie has a life limiting illness and her 3 wishes in life was the Taylor swift concert, northern lights and going to Japan 🤣🤣
Well not only did the northern lights appear in bloody London last week but it’s officially 3 weeks until she sees Taylor swift 😭😭😭😭😭 my excitement is too much right now, I cry everytime I think about what a night it’s going to be. We couldn’t get tickets to Londokn or accessible tickets so are travelling a 10 hour round trip to Scotland without her wheelchair and on my own but I think we will do it and omg I could just cry !!
This is the loveliest post. I would definitely contact the venue or TM about swapping for accessible tickets though if you haven't already done so as I've actually seen some listed for Dublin recently. They might be able to do something.

I hope you have the best time and that your daughter's favourite songs come up in the acoustic section.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This is heart warming, so happy for your daughter but sorry to hear about her illness ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She has done this before but it’s always been on physicals and not… like this? 1989 had voice memos, but also bonus tracks, and Lover had voice memos but on the standard edition. Comments on taylornation are inteeeeresting
I don't get angry about this tit (and it is tit) because I just choose not to buy it.

I would like if she did little vinyl six inch singles of the recorded song and the related voice memo as a collector. But digital albums just feel pointless to me 🤷🏻‍♀️ I see they’ve extended it, assuming sales have been super low.

Travis still gives me the ick but the date setting obviously looks gorgeous, replace him with T Hiddleston and it would look romantic AF haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Listening to the voice memos - they’re essential acoustic versions of the final drafts. She says The Black Dog was called Old Habits Die Screaming, and there’s a tiny lyric tweak in WAOLOM. That’s it
---
omg spare me! Do people not understand he’s “at work” rn?

Fess up - who is voting for the rep half a bodysuit?
I am one of them 🙈 Im a bit of a goff so the black appeals to me 😂

ETA:

What do we make of the tiktok theories that the memos she has released are for tracks 10.27.17 a.k.a the date Are You Ready For It? MV dropped

• Haha
He really does. Perhaps it’s a bad shot but he looks fed up. Maybe he’s realised what TTPD is actually about 🤣
Thanks for the new thread. Love the title!
LoL he's got to the anthology and want's to know the dates for when some of those songs were written. 😬
I know when my husband were on romantic dates at that stage in our relationship we sat much closer together and we aren't even the touchy feely romantic gestures sort.

• Haha
Ok hi everyone I saw that Taylor Nation released the silly voice memos albums for 6 hours at first and then followed it with 18 hours set and you cannot convince me that she won’t announce REP TV in Cardiff in which case we have only a month left together because I will simply levitate the duck out of my life if it happens

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.