Taylor Swift #50 Who’s afraid of little old Tattle? You should be.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen a Lights camera witch smile Bracelet on Vinted/etsy/other selling platform ? I was gonna message someone in Vinted and ask but before I be that hole I thought I’d ask you bunch of legends 🫡
---
I’m presuming that anyone who’s bought my bracelets are from here so I’ve put a couple of extras in ☺ I’ve literally made so many I’ll just keep doing listings. Never used Vinted before imma sell my whole life
hit me with a link and I’ll buy some ❤

I’m presuming that anyone who’s bought my bracelets are from here so I’ve put a couple of extras in ☺ I’ve literally made so many I’ll just keep doing listings. Never used Vinted before imma sell my whole life
Love this, thats super sweet. I'm looking forward to receiving them 😊. Thank youuu!

Has anyone seen a Lights camera witch smile Bracelet on Vinted/etsy/other selling platform ? I was gonna message someone in Vinted and ask but before I be that hole I thought I’d ask you bunch of legends 🫡
---

https://www.vinted.fr/items/4514522145-taylor-swift-eras-tour-bundle that should work ☺
---
Love this, thats super sweet. I'm looking forward to receiving them 😊. Thank youuu!
hope you like them 😘 also hope I’ve got the people right and what they like 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
---

also I have done some witch smile ones 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
My name may remind you of a dinosaur 🤣🤦‍♀️. I don't mind anyway, I like everything haha!

Currently wearing my all too well one I bought because it was shared on here ❤
Oh Yeahh I think I put you a couple of similar ones in incase your goddaughters were the age to fight over them 😂😂

it’s so much fun making them. I swear I do it as a stress relief 😂

Oh Yeahh I think I put you a couple of similar ones in incase your goddaughters were the age to fight over them 😂😂

it’s so much fun making them. I swear I do it as a stress relief 😂
Thats exactly why I make them, I find it really therapeutic. I'm going to sort through what I have and do a listing at some point 🤦‍♀️🤣. My partner will make me move out as there isn't enough space for me and bracelets anymore 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just on vinted now, wasn't going to do bracelets but I'm excited now! And @ls240898 you came up in my search! Assuming its you anyway...

The willow one is GORGE is it still available :love: would love to get a few others too

Eta omg and the long live one 💕

Just on vinted now, wasn't going to do bracelets but I'm excited now! And @ls240898 you came up in my search! Assuming its you anyway...

The willow one is GORGE is it still available :love: would love to get a few others too
These bracelets are great! I have an all too well one similar and I love it!

Reactions: 1
Ahhh so excited for mine thank you 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I almost bought a kit to make them myself but then I remembered I have no patience so will support all of your talents instead 😂 💕

• Heart
I almost bought a kit to make them myself but then I remembered I have no patience so will support all of your talents instead 😂 💕
I’m exactly the same! I kept telling myself I’d make some but my first show is in less than a month and I haven’t even thought about starting, so I figured it was time to ditch the denial and buy some

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I love this thread. Its by far my favourite. How everyone supports each other with the bracelets is just part of it ❤.

Also love how everybody is sharing the experiences of the Eras Tour, and album drops, and how there aren't arguements when people do criticise Taylor.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This will be hilarious. In this short video Sabrina rolls her eyes at him and when he asks where “where does th name carpenter comes from” she says “out of the wood..works”

He’s a strange looking old man!!!! Get Blondie her scarf back you perv

IMG_8196.jpeg

Reactions: 3
This will be hilarious. In this short video Sabrina rolls her eyes at him and when he asks where “where does th name carpenter comes from” she says “out of the wood..works”

He’s a strange looking old man!!!! Get Blondie her scarf back you perv

View attachment 2941653
The scarf is a metaphor, I don’t think he can give it back 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.