Taylor Swift #50 Who’s afraid of little old Tattle? You should be.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all honesty with the new album releases with memos it’s killed any anticipation I have for Rep TV. Granted many of the Taylor versions I think are worse than the originals so I’m perhaps biased.
I love Taylor‘s music but as a person? She’s not covering herself in glory these days.

Reactions: 13
I’ve bought 32 friendship bracelets… is that enough for two shows or do I need more?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
IMG_4830.jpeg

Right I actually need to adult and tidy my house instead of making bracelets 😂🙈

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I think I feel a bit disappointed in Taylor releasing this the same day Billies album drops… TTPD has broken all sorts of records, why does she always need to be in a competition with others. Girlie is doing too much!!

Reactions: 15
I think I feel a bit disappointed in Taylor releasing this the same day Billies album drops… TTPD has broken all sorts of records, why does she always need to be in a competition with others. Girlie is doing too much!!
She did the same with the fortnight cd singles to try to block Sabrina from no1 in the UK

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I think But Daddy I Love Him has become my favourite song, am I a masochist 😂

But the melody and harmonies make me ugly cry everytime I listen to it, and I’m not even a person that cries. It’s a sonical masterpiece. I’m seeing this live in two days and I don’t know how I’ll survive 😂 no mascara maybe

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think But Daddy I Love Him has become my favourite song, am I a masochist 😂

But the melody and harmonies make me ugly cry everytime I listen to it, and I’m not even a person that cries
I like the song too, but I feel like the last bit of the song that mentions the wedding and her daddy starting to approve should’ve been cut.
It would’ve been better without becoming love story part 2

Reactions: 10
I like the song too, but I feel like the last bit of the song that mentions the wedding and her daddy starting to approve should’ve been cut.
It would’ve been better without becoming love story part 2
Oh yea, it’s not even so much about the lyrics for me but just the whole soundscape of the song is magic especially the outro

Reactions: 3
She did the same with the fortnight cd singles to try to block Sabrina from no1 in the UK
I think she also readded her catalogue to Spotify when Katy Perry did something I think? It’s stuff like this that makes me think she wouldn’t step back from music, it just looks like she can’t bear others being successful… also makes me side eye when she applauds other women at awards shows etc, because these are two different actions going on

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.