Taylor Swift #50 Who’s afraid of little old Tattle? You should be.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So excited to see tattlers seated near each other!! Excited for tour to be back tonight, I hope she announces whatever she’s announcing (if she actually is announcing anything) tonight because I’m out tomorrow at a party. Thanks Taylor

Reactions: 11
Found a site which shows the views for seats for Wembley and this is my exact seat and view! I’m so excited, for nosebleeds I’m chuffed!!
IMG_8700.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am one of them 🙈 Im a bit of a goff so the black appeals to me 😂

ETA:

What do we make of the tiktok theories that the memos she has released are for tracks 10.27.17 a.k.a the date Are You Ready For It? MV dropped
The memos are all songs she wrote on her own. So I think that's why they've been released.

Reactions: 4
IMG_4828.jpeg

I made these this morning. Can you tell I have ocd about patterns and symmetry 😂🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Someone has listed a standing ticket for Liverpool for £4,217 💀

Not that I could ever afford it but out of principle I wouldn't buy it. Lining someone's pocket with an extra £4k than they paid for it? Nahhh.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
In all honesty with the new album releases with memos it’s killed any anticipation I have for Rep TV. Granted many of the Taylor versions I think are worse than the originals so I’m perhaps biased.
I love Taylor‘s music but as a person? She’s not covering herself in glory these days.
She doesn’t have Joe to keep her ego in check any more. Everyone else around her seems to think she’s the second coming.

Reactions: 10

Not that I could ever afford it but out of principle I wouldn't buy it. Lining someone's pocket with an extra £4k than they paid for it? Nahhh.
More front than J Sainsbury.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ugh whyyy use such a beautiful song for such a dump truck Coleen Hoover adaptation.

I have read it. It’s entertaining but also, poorly written and problematic. Also Blake Lively is wrong for the role and was supposed to be Verity so that bothers me. I get Blake is her friend but I don’t wanna associate MTR with that crappy book

Reactions: 12
That's a good view @ScottsTots044 I'd be happy with that. I am standing so I'll see tit all 😂
---
Ugh whyyy use such a beautiful song for such a dump truck Coleen Hoover adaptation.

I have read it. It’s entertaining but also, poorly written and problematic. Also Blake Lively is wrong for the role and was supposed to be Verity so that bothers me. I get Blake is her friend but I don’t wanna associate MTR with that crappy book
I know I HAVE read it but I have no memory of it so clearly it didn't leave a mark. All of Coleen Hoover's books are trash. Verity was absurd.

That’s disgusting. I would love to see this show live but no way in hell would I pay that.

Reactions: 3

I've just started it on audiobook out of curiosity, had to turn it off after about ten minutes. The writing is terrible!! I felt like I was losing brain cells as I was listening.

It does not surprise me that Taylors music is being used in collaboration with coho who is extremely problematic.

She is also a poor writer.

Reactions: 5
Awkwardly leaves the room due to loving that book... :cry:🤦‍♀️

On another note.. spent my lunch break making bracelets 🤗
20240517_135156.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m presuming that anyone who’s bought my bracelets are from here so I’ve put a couple of extras in ☺ I’ve literally made so many I’ll just keep doing listings. Never used Vinted before imma sell my whole life

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m presuming that anyone who’s bought my bracelets are from here so I’ve put a couple of extras in ☺ I’ve literally made so many I’ll just keep doing listings. Never used Vinted before imma sell my whole life
I can’t wait! Thank you ❤

how do I find you? I’ll buy some next week!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.