Taylor Swift #50 Who’s afraid of little old Tattle? You should be.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
… I don’t think bracelet making is for me 😂 💀

I’ll go back to looking up imaginary European eras tour trips instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have SO MUCH respect for anyone who has the patience to do bracelets. I’ll just buy them from all you lovely people 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
https://www.vinted.fr/items/4514522145-taylor-swift-eras-tour-bundle that should work ☺
---

hope you like them 😘 also hope I’ve got the people right and what they like 😂😂
Thank you for the link, totally gonna buy some :love:
---
😘 thank you!!

I’ve been loving seeing everybody’s bracelet inspo the last few days - puppy life has been distracting me but I am lurking always!
For some reason I can't find you 😅 Would love to buy some from you as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If one wanted to get pink ends on one's hair but not make it all manky and horrible texture, any suggestions?

Finally sorted my outfit I think.
The best bet would be going to your trusted hair professional, is what I always say when it comes to hair coloring after a friend turned into a carrot top unintentionally 🤣

It also depends on your hair color. I imagine you like your profile pic which is Taylor hahhaha so I'm assuming you're blonde. That'd help since there wouldn't be a need to bleach first. A friend, light blond hair, used the Moroccan Oil pink dye and it gave her like baby pink hair. But she did it for her whole head, don't know what technique you'd need to use to have the tips blend in a nice way and not looking like you dipped your hair in a bucket.

Reactions: 1
The best bet would be going to your trusted hair professional, is what I always say when it comes to hair coloring after a friend turned into a carrot top unintentionally 🤣

It also depends on your hair color. I imagine you like your profile pic which is Taylor hahhaha so I'm assuming you're blonde. That'd help since there wouldn't be a need to bleach first. A friend, light blond hair, used the Moroccan Oil pink dye and it gave her like baby pink hair. But she did it for her whole head, don't know what technique you'd need to use to have the tips blend in a nice way and not looking like you dipped your hair in a bucket.
I used the stuff in a black bottle (I’ll be more helpful when I get home 😂😂) when I did it first in lockdown. It’s more like a wash in, wash out rather than dye. I’m sure it was just pink shampoo

If one wanted to get pink ends on one's hair but not make it all manky and horrible texture, any suggestions?

Finally sorted my outfit I think.
I don’t know if it’s still a thing but like 10 years ago I was super into hair chalk. It didn’t make my hair look manky and washed out fairly easily the next day so if you can track down a good set that could work! I don’t know your hair colour but mine is light brown and the colours came out really strong ☺

Sorry to be that annoying person, I’ve missed a whole thread I think! Will surprise songs be at 9.30ish GMT again tonight?

Sorry to be that annoying person, I’ve missed a whole thread I think! Will surprise songs be at 9.30ish GMT again tonight?
Should be, Stockholm is an hour ahead same as Paris. So civilised for us live stream watchers!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hair chalk could be an option?
I've used hair chalk before on my kids and it was very affective but I didn't love the texture. I touch my hair a lot is the thing.

The other thing is... I don't have to have actual lover hair. It's not a costume. But it's still not something I'd normally wear, lol.

my shein bead delivery should be here next week. hoping my hyper fixation kicks in so I'm ready for 13th June 😂

I'm naturally grey blonde with hair a similar length to Taylor's during lover. With fringe. Probably more like her current colour though.

The similarities end there, sadly.

• Haha
Such talented people in here, I am in awe!

I think I might try and make a couple just in case I manage to get decently priced tickets meanwhile...

• Heart
Good evening 😁 because Billie was mentioned earlier; if you haven’t listened to her album yet (it’s a short one, ahem), „Birds of a feather“ is just so lovely and will be listened to this weekend until I’m sick of it lol Entire album is what I needed after this week.

Will watch the stream later; Paris N1 last week was my first Eras tour taste ever, and I’ve watched the Poets set an unhealthy amount of times 😵💫

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.