Taylor Swift #5 all fans wanted were tour tix, not another anti-hero remix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I 100% won’t be able to get tickets but it’s nice to dream 😍 I’d have to travel, probably go by myself, and if I did get a ticket would be so far away I might as well watch her on TV but…. Oh I’d love to go!!

Reactions: 2
I’m actually nervous to. I’ve seen a lot of younger fans on tiktok abusing people who’ve sat down for songs, and I have chronic pain sometimes and can’t stand for 3 hours. I don’t want people to harass me or anything if I sit down

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m actually nervous to. I’ve seen a lot of younger fans on tiktok abusing people who’ve sat down for songs, and I have chronic pain sometimes and can’t stand for 3 hours. I don’t want people to harass me or anything if I sit down
I'm exactly the same! But I try to dance from my seat haha. When I go with my friends sometimes I sit and they stand up so I feel people are thinking in dull and boring. But my friends will like wave my hands around with theirs whilst I'm sat haha. I have done this at a taylor show and was not judged. But it definitely seems to be the younger gen acting like they own her. But then there's me whose actually the same age and grew up with her

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Questions as I’m not following too much as I’m green with envy lol but does she sing ME! and has she bought out any guests?

I know I’m late to the fav lyrics party but here are mine:

I made you my temple, my mural, my sky
Now I'm begging for footnotes in the story of your life

If I'm on fire, you'll be made of ashes too

I wait by the door like I'm just a kid
Use my best colors for your portrait
Lay the table with the fancy tit
And watch you tolerate it

You taught me a secret language I can't speak with anyone else

I know someday I'm gonna meet her, it's a fever dream
The kind of radiance you only have at 17
She'll know the way, and then she'll say she got the map from me
I'll say I'm happy for her, then I'll cry myself to sleep

Say my name and everything just stops
I don't want you like a best friend
Only bought this dress so you could take it off

Putting someone first only works
When you’re in their top 5
And by the way
I’m going out tonight

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No but could you imagine Me! as an acoustic surprise track (I’m sure it’s been performed that way — maybe for NPR tiny desk series? Or I could have totally made it up in my mind because I can’t find anything anywhere) I think it’d give it a whole new feeling, the lyrics are still great (I’ll even forgive her for the spelling is fun line). I’ll be so jealous of the show that gets Daylight.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I have so many lyrics that just break me that I can’t remember them all - but tolerate it gets me everytime.

“What would you do if I break free and leave us in ruins? Took this dagger in me and removed it. Gained the weight of you, then lose it. Believe me, I could do it”. The way she sings “believe me I could do it” opens the floodgates and I just ball my eyes out

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As someone currently going through a quarter life crisis, Nothing New hits me so badly hahaha. She’s such a talented lyricist.

Reactions: 7
What lyrics from one of her songs just really hits you in the feels for no apparent reason?

Mine is in ATW the 10 min version ‘I still remember the first fall of snow and how it glistened as it fell’ just gets me every time 😂 don’t know why
"Should have kept every grocery store receipt
'cause every scrap of you would be taken from me"

"I had the shiniest wheels, now they're rusting"

"You call me up again just to break me like a promise"

“gain the weight of you and lose it
believe me, I could do it.”

Honestly, 90% of folklore and evermore makes me emotional.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Which lyrics do you absolutely scream out every time no matter what? I have loads obvs but I love absolutely BELTING “back when we were still changing for the better, wanting was enough, for me it was enough!! To live for the hope of it all, cancel plans just Incase you call SAY MEET ME BEHIND THE MALL SO MUCH FOR SUMMER LOVE”

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lyrics I absolutely scream every single time:

I hate that stupid old pickup truck you never let me drive

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.