Taylor Swift #5 all fans wanted were tour tix, not another anti-hero remix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did that for a really long time…

Does anyone else have a song they don’t really like even though everyone else seems to love it? For me going by this thread it’s Cruel Summer 😳 but think I just need to give it some time, there are songs I didn’t think I was all that into and suddenly I LOVE so… 🤷‍♀️
Betty seems to get a lot of love but it's a skip for me every time.

And - *EXTREMELY UNPOPULAR OPINION COMING*...

...ATW10
(I don't like the musical arrangement and HATE that she added back vocals to my favourite line "you call me up again just to break me like a promise". Overall, I don't get the same feeling I do with the original version. Also, I don't buy that she wrote it back then, which makes me feel tricked and pretty meh about it.)

Reactions: 6
cowboy like me (with Marcus Mumford) and white horse as surprise songs last night!

also I am not keen on illicit affairs and (I can’t explain this) Glitch makes me feel sick as a song

Reactions: 4
cowboy like me (with Marcus Mumford) and white horse as surprise songs last night!

also I am not keen on illicit affairs and (I can’t explain this) Glitch makes me feel sick as a song
So jealous of Cowboy Like Me

my skips are

it’s nice to have a friend (you’re telling me that made the final cut and AOTGYLB didn’t ???)
I knew you were trouble (it was hugely overplayed & now the chorus hurts my head I’m sorry)
Soon you’ll get better , bigger than the whole sky and Ronan (I just can’t listen , they’re too sad)

I missed the favourite lyrics to scream chat 😭 obviously the only correct answers are the cruel summer bridge, the august bridge and the other side of the door outro!

With your face and the beautiful eyes
And the conversation with the little white lies
And the faded picture of a beautiful night
You carried me from your car up the stairs
And I broke down crying, was she worth this mess?
After everything and that little black dress

After everything I must confess, I need you

In terms of songs we dont like, I can’t stand shake it off, you need to calm down and bad blood. Who picks her singles?? They’re always the worst songs on the album.

When I tell people I love Taylor swift and they start singing shake it off I want to rip my hair out 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Yes I feel the same about glitch. I forgot that song even existed.
I know others like it but I don’t like dear reader either.

Reactions: 5

...ATW10
(I don't like the musical arrangement and HATE that she added back vocals to my favourite line "you call me up again just to break me like a promise". Overall, I don't get the same feeling I do with the original version. Also, I don't buy that she wrote it back then, which makes me feel tricked and pretty meh about it.)
This comment has sent me over the edge 😭 I was gonna keep my own extremely unpopular opinion to myself, but I’m just gonna come out and say it 🤣

I don’t like reputation. There’s one or two songs I quite like, but I’d never listen to the full album.

This comment has sent me over the edge 😭 I was gonna keep my own extremely unpopular opinion to myself, but I’m just gonna come out and say it 🤣

I don’t like reputation. There’s one or two songs I quite like, but I’d never listen to the full album.
Same! It’s her worst album imo 😂 I find it a bit cringe as well

You're missing out. Honestly.

...ATW10
I agree re ATW10MV

I really love it but I don’t think she wrote it originally to be 10 minutes and she’s trying to drag out the last 2 minutes by singing about snow

• Haha
Reactions: 10

WHAT? Please PLEASE listen to the whole of rep 😩😩

rep is my album, it came out at the time I was splitting from my ex and that album means so much to me!

Reputation as the worst album when Lover exists 🙊 nooooo.

I seem to dislike the same songs as most others

Shake it off
Bad blood
Stay stay stay
LWYMMD

There is not a skip for me on Folklore or Evermore. Justice for August and Betty, I am shooketh there are people who dont like them.

• Heart
Reputation as the worst album when Lover exists 🙊 nooooo.

I seem to dislike the same songs as most others

Shake it off
Bad blood
Stay stay stay
LWYMMD

There is not a skip for me on Folklore or Evermore. Justice for August and Betty, I am shooketh there are people who dont like them.
Lover stan until I die

I have listened to rep in full, I just choose not to any more because I just can’t get into it.

Red and Folklore are my favourites

I’m having such a Speak Now phase just now, I think I completely overlooked this one at the time, I absolutely love it and don’t think there’s a bad song on there 🎵

Reputation >>

I struggle with the evermore album 🫣 I can’t listen all the way through

Reactions: 1
I like Lover. Evermore, Folklore and 1989 are my faves

It would be boring if we all liked the same ones 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.