Taylor Swift #5 all fans wanted were tour tix, not another anti-hero remix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the original all too well just came on on my shuffle. I can’t listen to it now, I prefer the 10 min version too much

although she deffo didn’t write that when Red came out lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really hope she does gold rush and long story short. I never hear them mentioned but love the lyrics and her voice in them.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think this is the beginning of her end. In Miss Americana you can see how visibly upset she was about not being the biggest pop star anymore or whatever after her peak during 1989 which drove her to be so upset when rep was snubbed at the Grammys etc. you can tell when lover was released she was aiming for 1989 success again.
I know what you mean, however if she were to have a family her priorities would drastically change so it’s definitely possible for her to be slowing down

Reactions: 2
'starry eyes sparking up my darkest night'

'did I paint your bluest sky the darkest gray'

'she would've made such a lovely bride, what a shame she's fucked in the head'

'i didnt know you were keeping count'

'look at the idiotic fool that youve made me/ you showed me colors you know I cant see with anyone else' 'you know damn well for you i would ruin myself a million little times'

'you're still all over me like a wine stained dress i can't wear anymore'

'I don't wanna keep secrets just to keep you'

'he stayed the same, all of me changed like midnight'

the entirety of maroon

the entirety of Marjorie

'when your Brooklyn broke my skin and bones'
'did the twin flame bruise paint you blue'

'your touch brought forth an incandescent glow, tarnished but so grand'

'and the voices that implore, you should be doing more. to you I can admit, that I'm just too soft for all of it'

and im gonna stop now because I can do this all day

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think the only reason she would sing Ronan would be if his mum is going to any of the shows
She was at both Glendale shows as she's from AZ.
His mom is something else... She's been through the worst trauma ever but she's completely unhinged and seems very nasty. I know people who've lost young kids and none act like she does.

Reactions: 1
She was at both Glendale shows as she's from AZ.
His mom is something else... She's been through the worst trauma ever but she's completely unhinged and seems very nasty. I know people who've lost young kids and none act like she does.
How so?

Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Let’s not do this.

Fans get mad at her on Twitter for not supporting Karlie theories. Like let’s just not, there’s no reason to gossip about that woman.

Let’s not do this.

Fans get mad at her on Twitter for not supporting Karlie theories. Like let’s just not, there’s no reason to gossip about that woman.
I HATE the karlie stans…it’s so disrespectful to Taylor and Joe. You can see how happy she is with him just leave it at that

Reactions: 13
I don’t know anything bad about Ronan’s mom either? She always seems very kind and gracious to Taylor

Reactions: 2
I HATE the karlie stans…it’s so disrespectful to Taylor and Joe. You can see how happy she is with him just leave it at that
Me too - and the fact that karlie is married and has had a baby??? Like - if that isn’t a massive sign to leave it I don’t know what is!!

Reactions: 7
Me too - and the fact that karlie is married and has had a baby??? Like - if that isn’t a massive sign to leave it I don’t know what is!!
It's so disrespectful too! I get that it's fun to gossip and speculate but trying to "catch" someone and basically out their sexuality when they have not chosen to do so is so icky. Especially doing that to someone like Taylor who's so kind and gracious to us fans. Like even if she is queer, she's chosen not to share it. We don't deserve unlimited access to anyone. And they deserve respect and privacy

Reactions: 12
I can only post every couple of hours on my account for some reason 😄. I am not on twitter or tiktok so I am not aware of any of that Karlie stuff.

Reactions: 1
An obvious one, but I still love "and he's passing by, rare as the glimmer of a comet in the sky"
and:
"I'll keep up with our old friends just to ask them how you are"
and:
"I hope it's nice where you are. And I hope the sun shines and it's a beautiful day, and something reminds you, you wish you had stayed"

Reactions: 3
It's so disrespectful too! I get that it's fun to gossip and speculate but trying to "catch" someone and basically out their sexuality when they have not chosen to do so is so icky. Especially doing that to someone like Taylor who's so kind and gracious to us fans. Like even if she is queer, she's chosen not to share it. We don't deserve unlimited access to anyone. And they deserve respect and privacy
I don’t understand why people care so much… if she’s straight, gay, bi, who cares! It doesn’t change the fact that she’s an incredible songwriter and artist.

Also I think it’s so wrong when people try to out her like the sleuths on tik tok. If she is queer then she clearly doesnt want to come out so why are you trying to make her? Leave her alone! She’s clearly head over heels in love with Joe so who cares about her sexuality?

one thing I will say though is that there must be more songs about Karlie than we realise, not in a romantic way but about the betrayal she experienced from one of her closest friends. People say the romantic songs on folklore and evermore are about her but I think a lot of those could be interpreted as being let down by a friend. Taylor’s such a prolific songwriter, I can’t imagine her not documenting their friendship and fallout, maybe we’ll get those songs on the valut tracks for reputation?

Reactions: 10
“If the shoe fits walk in it everywhere you go”

A friend of mine is getting married in May and she told me that her and her husbands first dance song is going to be Lover 🥹 I adore that song … “at every table, I’ll save you a seat” is a lyric that always makes me well up

• Heart
Reactions: 10
“If the shoe fits walk in it everywhere you go”

A friend of mine is getting married in May and she told me that her and her husbands first dance song is going to be Lover 🥹 I adore that song … “at every table, I’ll save you a seat” is a lyric that always makes me well up
'I used to know my place was a spot next to you, now Im searching the room for an empty seat'

To

At every table I'll save you a seat.

I love that growth that previously her partner would be the person at the table that she would join but now she is the one saving the seat.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.