Taylor Swift #5 all fans wanted were tour tix, not another anti-hero remix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which lyrics do you absolutely scream out every time no matter what? I have loads obvs but I love absolutely BELTING “back when we were still changing for the better, wanting was enough, for me it was enough!! To live for the hope of it all, cancel plans just Incase you call SAY MEET ME BEHIND THE MALL SO MUCH FOR SUMMER LOVE”
HE LOOKS UP GRINNING LIKE A DEVIL. There is no line in the history of Taylor Swift that makes me go as feral as that whole bridge and line.

The only other one that comes close is the lakes at the end where she sings ‘not without my muse, not without you’

Reactions: 6
Cliche, but duck THE PATRIARCHY

I HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE FIGHTING DRAGONS WITH YOU

I'M ONLY ME WHEN IM WITH YOOOOOOOU

PLEASE DONT BE IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE

Reactions: 8
Cliche, but duck THE PATRIARCHY

I HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE FIGHTING DRAGONS WITH YOU

I'M ONLY ME WHEN IM WITH YOOOOOOOU

PLEASE DONT BE IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE
THIS NIGHT IS SPARKLINGGGGG
---
Right I’m a bad fan… all this time I thought it was HE LOOKS SO PRETTY LIKE A DEVIL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
LIVING FOR THE THRILL OF HITTING YOU WHERE IT HUUUURTS, GIVE ME BACK MY GIRLHOOD IT WAS MINE FIIIIIIRST!

Reactions: 10
Which lyrics do you absolutely scream out every time no matter what? I have loads obvs but I love absolutely BELTING “back when we were still changing for the better, wanting was enough, for me it was enough!! To live for the hope of it all, cancel plans just Incase you call SAY MEET ME BEHIND THE MALL SO MUCH FOR SUMMER LOVE”
Hundred percent every teenage, hope-filled, life spread out before you, idealistic before life made you bitter and cynicsl, feeling encapsulated in one burst of a few short lines of song..

Reactions: 4
THIS NIGHT IS SPARKLINGGGGG
---
Right I’m a bad fan… all this time I thought it was HE LOOKS SO PRETTY LIKE A DEVIL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Omg so did I till I read your comment lmao I was like what song are they talking about here? 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Most of Dear John but particularly this bit:

But I took your matches
Before fire could catch me
So, don't look now
I'm shining like fireworks
Over your sad empty town

🔥🔥🔥🎇🎇🎇🎇

• Heart
Omg so did I till I read your comment lmao I was like what song are they talking about here? 🤣😭
I thought that at the start but I think on about the 3rd listen I heard both. I assume it's a sexual favour related thing. :oops:

There's a few more. The Starbucks lovers in blank space. And the phone does not fit his face.

Reactions: 1
What lyrics from one of her songs just really hits you in the feels for no apparent reason?

Mine is in ATW the 10 min version ‘I still remember the first fall of snow and how it glistened as it fell’ just gets me every time 😂 don’t know why
The entirety of Death by a thousand cuts, especially the “you said it was a great love, one for the ages. But if the story's over, why am I still writing pages?” 😭😭😭

it rains when you’re here and it rains when you’re gone

the state of Grace bridge “you’re my Achilles heel”

my fave ATW lyric “but maybe this thing was a masterpiece til you tore it all up”

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ok question…blank space

was I the only person who for YEARS sang “gotta love those Starbucks lovers they’ll tell you I’m insane”

• Haha
Ok question…blank space

was I the only person who for YEARS sang “gotta love those Starbucks lovers they’ll tell you I’m insane”
I did that for a really long time…

Does anyone else have a song they don’t really like even though everyone else seems to love it? For me going by this thread it’s Cruel Summer 😳 but think I just need to give it some time, there are songs I didn’t think I was all that into and suddenly I LOVE so… 🤷‍♀️

I really don’t like How You Get the Girl - to me it seems like a song someone from a teen Disney show would release. But I don’t know how popular it is! Also don’t like false god, it’s nice to have a friend and afterglow from lover and I think they are quite popular!

I did that for a really long time…

Does anyone else have a song they don’t really like even though everyone else seems to love it? For me going by this thread it’s Cruel Summer 😳 but think I just need to give it some time, there are songs I didn’t think I was all that into and suddenly I LOVE so… 🤷‍♀️
Bad Blood
Stay Stay Stay
New Years Day 😬

I loved shake it off when it first came out but not now.

I don't really get the love for august but I don't dislike it. Illicit affairs is much better imo.

Other ones I'm not fussed on include how you get the girl, it's nice to have a friend, mine, starlight, never grow up and begin again. They are a drop in the ocean though because I love sooooo many.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
anyone that says they don’t like ME! We need words 😂😂 that’s the only Taylor song I refuse anyone to hate

I hate shake it off and I knew you were trouble 🤮🤮🤮
I knew you were trouble was when I started to properly notice Taylor. Love it.
---
Bad Blood
Stay Stay Stay
New Years Day 😬
How can you not like New Years Day??
I genuinely don't get the hate for it (and I see it a lot). It's beautiful. There's a very real, honest sentiment and message behind it too.

Have you ever seen the Jimmy Fallon thing about that song? On his 1st show after his mum had died, he told a story about how she would squeeze his hand 3 times to mean "I. Love. You" (can't remember the full details). But Taylor was there to perform (no interview iirc as it was rep era) and she was singing that song which hadn't been heard before I think. All pre-album release. Neither of them knew the connection before he told the story. She sang it and then after they gave each other this massive hug. Was lovely.
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.