Taylor Swift #5 all fans wanted were tour tix, not another anti-hero remix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title suggestion: Tay’s on tour, turns out she loves evermore?

re: albums I do think fearless and debut come at the bottom of my list, and evermore and speak now are at the top, the rest changes

Reactions: 6
Sexy chair dance and stage/pool dive, we just want to see her live?

God that's shite, lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
YOYOK
antihero
maroon
Lavender haze
Mastermind
And now vigilante tit because of her performance

are the only songs on midnights listen to
Lavender Haze
You’re on your own kid
Maroon
The great wa
Would’ve could’ve should’ve
And bejewelled, karma and anti hero are my poppy guilty pleasures

I really do love her songwriting, especially the way she incorporates colours a lot, like in Maroon and invisible string.
---
Thread suggestion: this is us trying (for tour tickets)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was never really a fan of Karma before as I thought it was a total American Swiftie style song that they love over the pond.

Then she did her little dance to it on the tour and now I can’t stop listening or copying the dance!

I’m still perplexed as to how Maroon or YOYOK hasn’t made the full setlist given they are the fan favourites from Midnights, I’m just praying she holds out singing the lakes until she’s in Manchester and actually close to them!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was never really a fan of Karma before as I thought it was a total American Swiftie style song that they love over the pond.

Then she did her little dance to it on the tour and now I can’t stop listening or copying the dance!

I’m still perplexed as to how Maroon or YOYOK hasn’t made the full setlist given they are the fan favourites from Midnights, I’m just praying she holds out singing the lakes until she’s in Manchester and actually close to them!
“So Manchester, when I was thinking what songs to play for you tonight I was reminded of this little trip a few years ago, and I want to take you there tonight. Will you come to the lakes with me?”

• Heart
Reactions: 10
“So Manchester, when I was thinking what songs to play for you tonight I was reminded of this little trip a few years ago, and I want to take you there tonight. Will you come to the lakes with me?”
Similarly, London boy for Landan, Paris for Paris... and Sweet nothings for Dublin.

Reactions: 7
I’m just praying she holds out singing the lakes until she’s in Manchester and actually close to them!
Omg yes! That's the one I'll be trying to get tickets for and would love this 🤞

I would love more Speak Now songs on tour. I thought the majority of songs would be from Lover, Folklore, Evermore and Midnights because they're new since she last toured so was suprised how many of her older songs feature in the set list - happily suprised as I'm not a huge Midnights and Lover fan (some bangers on both of them though!).

But I wish she was doing less Rep songs as that tour was the most recent, and had more from older albums instead. BUT she is giving us 3+ hour shows soooo I feel bad even making that small complaint 😂

Reactions: 5
I feel like she’s doing less Speak Now/Debut songs because they’re not getting the streaming numbers like 1989 and rep are?

Reactions: 1
Omg yes! That's the one I'll be trying to get tickets for and would love this 🤞

I would love more Speak Now songs on tour. I thought the majority of songs would be from Lover, Folklore, Evermore and Midnights because they're new since she last toured so was suprised how many of her older songs feature in the set list - happily suprised as I'm not a huge Midnights and Lover fan (some bangers on both of them though!).

But I wish she was doing less Rep songs as that tour was the most recent, and had more from older albums instead. BUT she is giving us 3+ hour shows soooo I feel bad even making that small complaint 😂
I didn’t go to rep tour so her doing DBM has made my year so when she FINALLY comes back to Manchester she better sing that

Reactions: 3
I feel like she’s doing less Speak Now/Debut songs because they’re not getting the streaming numbers like 1989 and rep are?
Yeah this could be it! I think Speak Now will do really well when she releases TV, with a lot of newer fans discovering it. I don't remember it from when it first came out but am obsessed with it now. Debut I am not as crazy about though.

Reactions: 2
I honestly just think it’s because they have less “hits”. Enchanted went viral because of tiktok, so did wildest dreams, 1989 is huge so she performed the singles from that, reputation has the fan faves (don’t blame me, delicate) and the lead single (lwymmd) and then the other albums haven’t been toured so she just chose her favs / singles from those

Reactions: 1
More like: This us begging (for international tour dates)
This is a good one @BeautifulTrauma and has a lot of likes!

Also edited to add I love seeing shania Twain dancing at Taylor’s show this weekend 😍 so hoping for a Shania and Taylor collab on a vault track for enchanted or debut!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.