Taylor Swift #48 What Just Happened

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maroon really is the favorite surprise song, huh? I'm still stoked I saw it live. But odd that she didn't do another TTPD surprise song.
Not jealous. Not even a little bit :(

Its clearly a matty coded song and it all makes sense now.

Also Edin girlies. Im just further south. Its starting to get darker now.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Maroon really is the favorite surprise song, huh? I'm still stoked I saw it live. But odd that she didn't do another TTPD surprise song.
Saving So long, London for the last night in London 👀 (if she ever sings that song live)

Reactions: 11
Also saw a cool theory about why this leg of the show is much more colourful.. she’s ’just getting colour back’ a là So Long London

turning the stream off now as don’t need to hear guy on the chiefs for the third time this week

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not jealous. Not even a little bit :(

Its clearly a matty coded song and it all makes sense now.

Also Edin girlies. Im just further south. Its starting to get darker now.
interesting you think it’s Matty coded, I actually never thought about him with this song.
I assumed Joe with their on and off or else a past relationship

Reactions: 3
Im ok with those surprise songs. Thats me out. I have to get up in less than 6 hours ahahahahshshahahs omg 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The power of a piano and a crowd - Maroon is a must skip for me if it comes on. But hearing it like that makes it come alive.

• Wow
  • Heart
interesting you think it’s Matty coded, I actually never thought about him with this song.
I assumed Joe with their on and off or else a past relationship
I never thought it was Matty pre all this nonsense but I never thought it was Joe. I thought it was a strange song on that album. Now I think its Matty coded.

Reactions: 8
With my show like 9 shows away, I Doubt she will repeat it : (
You never know! She played it in LA which was the last stop before Mexico City and then played it in Mexico City again a couple of weeks later. I'll cross my fingers for you!

ETA: Aug 3 and then Aug 27 😉

I never thought it was Matty pre all this nonsense but I never thought it was Joe. I thought it was a strange song on that album. Now I think its Matty coded.
Sorry to always be the MH commenter (I promise I love Tay more!) but ‘Scarlett maroon’ is a lyric in Chloe Or Sam Or Sophia or Marcus so I think safe to assume its about Matty.

Getting Maroon and Hey Stephen with it being Matty’s favourite back to back is making me feel unwell lol.

Reactions: 13
You never know! She played it in LA which was the last stop before Mexico City and then played it in Mexico City again a couple of weeks later. I'll cross my fingers for you!
And me. I cant remember what night in Edin LS is.

Hopefully 8th or 9th 😂 we can both enjoy Maroon

• Heart
It was so nice to have Hey Stephen, I would be happy with that! But never been a huge Maroon fan, I like it but it wouldn’t be on my list of songs I want yenno.

Just happy Fresh Out The Slammer is still a possibility for London N1.

(we are getting London Boy and Fresh Out The Slammer and I’m gonna love it ok 🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It was so nice to have Hey Stephen, I would be happy with that! But never been a huge Maroon fan, I like it but it wouldn’t be on my list of songs I want yenno.

Just happy Fresh Out The Slammer is still a possibility for London N1.

(we are getting London Boy and Fresh Out The Slammer and I’m gonna love it ok 🤣)
I hope you do get London Boy 😂 so the rest of us dont. I wonder if she wont do LB at all now.

I think Ive misunderstood @JLXRD I thought you wanted LB 🙈 sorry!

• Haha
  • Sad
I hope you do get London Boy 😂 so the rest of us dont. I wonder if she wont do LB at all now.
It would make me a bit sad if she didn’t do London Boy.

Although ngl I would love if she did a slow piano version like that girl on TikTok and made it sad and said ‘I loved a London boy, I fancied you’ etc. my head would fall off.

And me. I cant remember what night in Edin LS is.

Hopefully 8th or 9th 😂 we can both enjoy Maroon
Sending Maroon-y vibes to you too, CF!!

(Also as much as I love Maroon and count myself #blessed I'm still salty that I missed out on Cornelia Street and YOYOK for ONE night and that my stingy employer didn't ask Taylor's people for more passes cause I should have been there. TLDR: you forgive you forget but you never let it go 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.