Taylor Swift #48 What Just Happened

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has dated a few from London though hasn't she, so she might still sing it and not just think of Joe. Is Matty from London too?

Reactions: 1
It would make me a bit sad if she didn’t do London Boy.

Although ngl I would love if she did a slow piano version like that girl on TikTok and made it sad and said ‘I loved a London boy, I fancied you’ etc. my head would fall off.
I edited sorry! Much wine in the sunshine 🙈 Youd think with all the London dates she will do it once.

I edited sorry! Much wine in the sunshine 🙈 Youd think with all the London dates she will do it once.
To clarify I don’t necessarily want London Boy BUT I do like it and wouldn’t be mad and have to accept that going to 2 London shows it’s a high probability I will! I am in the minority who thinks it’s a bop so you’re welcome to wish it on me don’t worry 😂♥

but I mean obvs I’d rather have 2 songs that make me want to die inside if I had the choice haha

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not jealous. Not even a little bit :(

Its clearly a matty coded song and it all makes sense now.

Also Edin girlies. Im just further south. Its starting to get darker now.
Tbf it would make sense if it was Matty “your roommates cheap-ass screw top rose” - I think Matty used to live with one of his band mates and in the UK people sometimes just buy the cheapest drinks. Wouldn’t surprise me if he went to Sainsbury’s and bought the own brand one that’s £5.00 (it’s actually nice and I usually hate wine) 🤣.

YOYOK and Maroon should replace Karma and another one off midnights

Reactions: 6
To clarify I don’t necessarily want London Boy BUT I do like it and wouldn’t be mad and have to accept that going to 2 London shows it’s a high probability I will! I am in the minority who thinks it’s a bop so you’re welcome to wish it on me don’t worry 😂♥

but I mean obvs I’d rather have 2 songs that make me want to die inside if I had the choice haha
I too am on the songs that male me want to die inside train. So Im with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
There is something really sad about Sweet Nothing being the final song Taylor and Joe wrote together 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Tbf it would make sense if it was Matty “your roommates cheap-ass screw top rose” - I think Matty used to live with one of his band mates and in the UK people sometimes just buy the cheapest drinks. Wouldn’t surprise me if he went to Sainsbury’s and bought the own brand one that’s £5.00 (it’s actually nice and I usually hate wine) 🤣.

Not SAINSBURYS becoming part of Maroon core. I’ll never unsee that now. £8 reduced from £12.99! - we’re all buying it 😂
---
*whisper* I like Karma.

🙈
I like it as a closer for the show!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

He does sing about Sainsbury's in one of his songs...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.