Taylor Swift #48 What Just Happened

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
was that the fastest thread in tattle history 🤣🤣

Blondie is unhinged and I love her but #JusticeForLongLive

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Could someone please make a post detailing all the songs that were cut, songs that were added and new outfits added and also the new set list order?! Thank you 🥹🩷

Reactions: 5
Goodnight guys! I’m only keeping up with the surprise songs tomorrow, too old for this 😂🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Excellent night on Tattle. Going to bed bitterly disappointed and angry with the world/Taylor Swift.

Reactions: 7
Honestly wondering how the audience felt like it. It was intense enough online!

• Heart
Im a lurker most of the time, with the odd post here and there but it was a pleasure to experience that with you all 🫡 (rip to some of my fav setlist songs though)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It was so good to spend the night on here reacting with you all - thanks everyone! Don’t know how any of us are going to sleep now, let alone those who were actually at the show or Taylor herself

Im a lurker most of the time, with the odd post here and there but it was a pleasure to experience that with you all 🫡 (rip to some of my fav setlist songs though)
We are not as bad as some of the other threads make out 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Me having the audacity to run a Brownie and Guide unit really made me miss a whole thread. Watched the stream from halfway-ish through TTPD and I’m just like 🤩🤯

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.