Taylor Swift #48 What Just Happened

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I side eye her at that line btw as there’s nothing wrong with cheap ass screw top Rosé….Miss Billionaire wine connoisseur over there can pipe down! Saved us many a time nipping to the corner Sainsbury’s on the end of the road by our halls of residence at Uni for said wine! 🍷

Reactions: 7
I side eye her at that line btw as there’s nothing wrong with cheap ass screw top Rosé….Miss Billionaire wine connoisseur over there can pipe down! Saved us many a time nipping to the corner Sainsbury’s on the end of the road by our halls of residence at Uni for said wine! 🍷
It all makes us feel like tit the follow day regardless if I’ve paid £5 for £50 🫡

• Haha
My husband doesn't pay much attention to Kev but he noticed him topless for vigilante tit. His face was priceless.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who was it that posted someone might turn up tonight? FFS have we been clowned again??

I can’t watch tomorrow as I’m out all day, please don’t fill a whole thread for me to catch up on 😂

Reactions: 2
Mother’s Day tomorrow so The Best Day is a shoe in. Also I hope this isn’t offensive but does anyone else find it weird Scott basically follows Taylor round the world 😂 she’s a 30 something year old why is her dad ALWAYS there. Maybe I’m just not that close with my family

Reactions: 12
Who was it that posted someone might turn up tonight? FFS have we been clowned again??

I can’t watch tomorrow as I’m out all day, please don’t fill a whole thread for me to catch up on 😂
it was me and blame bastard Taylor nation
maybe tomorrow! 😂😂😂☠

Reactions: 1
Mother’s Day tomorrow so The Best Day is a shoe in. Also I hope this isn’t offensive but does anyone else find it weird Scott basically follows Taylor round the world 😂 she’s a 30 something year old why is her dad ALWAYS there. Maybe I’m just not that close with my family
yeah odd as duck
I wonder how it will change things when he passes away eventually.

Not SAINSBURYS becoming part of Maroon core. I’ll never unsee that now. £8 reduced from £12.99! - we’re all buying it 😂
---

I like it as a closer for the show!
The one I’m thinking of is literally in their basics range aswell. 🤣. Imagine if it is that exact wine. Sainsbury’s please send me some of the money when it sells out 😅

• Haha
But isn't he her manager basically? So he deals with like the business side of things, would be nearby in case there are issues with the stadium or security. I blame him for the terrible communications in Rio for example.

Reactions: 3
Shes his little cash machine. I will die on that hill. I hate Scott.

Reactions: 11
@ls240898 my dad is my favourite person on this earth so I'd definitely be dragging him around on tour with me 😂

I have to tell you something. My ticket actually cost me £87. But that's fine, it was worth it for Hey Stephen and Maroon. View wasn't the best, I've never stood at an arena sized show before (seats for arenas or stadiums and I queue and dash to the front for smaller venues) so that was a new experience for me and one I won't be running to repeat (unless it was on the cheap side like tonight, the ticket face value was 113 Euro so I effectively got it at discount). I could see her when she was on her plinth thingies though. And the screens of course.

I legged it after the surprise songs and got to my hotel just after 11 because I have to be up at 6 to leave and I still need to pack. 💀

Also, yes, crowd was much louder and there was some dancing going on (not as much I thought there would be though). I was once again carrying Hey Stephen in my vicinity. Honestly, my talent knows no bounds. Shame I wasn't wearing my Fearless shirt.

That was fun though 😈
1000002602.png

1000002603.png

• Heart
Reactions: 31
@ls240898 my dad is my favourite person on this earth so I'd definitely be dragging him around on tour with me 😂

I have to tell you something. My ticket actually cost me £87. But that's fine, it was worth it for Hey Stephen and Maroon. View wasn't the best, I've never stood at an arena sized show before (seats for arenas or stadiums and I queue and dash to the front for smaller venues) so that was a new experience for me and one I won't be running to repeat (unless it was on the cheap side like tonight, the ticket face value was 113 Euro so I effectively got it at discount). I could see her when she was on her plinth thingies though. And the screens of course.

I legged it after the surprise songs and got to my hotel just after 11 because I have to be up at 6 to leave and I still need to pack. 💀

Also, yes, crowd was much louder and there was some dancing going on (not as much I thought there would be though). I was once again carrying Hey Stephen in my vicinity. Honestly, my talent knows no bounds. Shame I wasn't wearing my Fearless shirt.

That was fun though 😈
View attachment 2929968

View attachment 2929971

glad you enjoyed! crossing my fingers for a similar situ in edi!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
A couple pics of the new outfits from tonight.
IMG_6615.jpeg

One green boot. One pink boot. I’ve seen some calling this the Maybelline great lash mascara outfit.

IMG_6616.jpeg

Haven’t seen a really clear pic of the silver outfit, yet.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.