Taylor Swift #48 What Just Happened

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
guys I’ve went overboard and probably got as many outfit options as Taylor now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Anyone got any thread title suggestions? Just going home from the shops (to my bank balance’s relief) and then I’ll make a new one x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I ordered 3 different outfits for the tour and in a shocking turn of events, I quite like all of them!

I might wear one of them to Luke Hemmings next week

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I feel like matty and taylor are in touch coz of the surprise songs she sang last night. Hey Stephen was on he’s shared on his Instagram stories and also she sang it at one of the concerts he was at for him: Maroon is also rumoured to be about him. I think it’s a peace offering.

Reactions: 9
Glennon Doyle has a great podcast called We Can Do Hard Things. Brene Brown’s one has some good eps too. Any episode with Elizabeth Gilbert (Eat, Pray, Love author) is fantastic. You have absolutely got this!!
thank you! Literally got back from dog walk and was listening to Big Magic by Gilbert! Thanks ☺ ❤
---
I feel like matty and taylor are in touch coz of the surprise songs she sang last night. Hey Stephen was on he’s shared on his Instagram stories and also she sang it at one of the concerts he was at for him: Maroon is also rumoured to be about him. I think it’s a peace offering.
She was also clearly very happy last night 🙂↔

• Heart
Reactions: 3
New thread.
This is crap but... Taylor Swift #49 Girl at Stockholm
I like this one. We'll probably have a new thread before she gets there anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.