Taylor Swift #48 What Just Happened

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh. Hmmm. I did think about filling it in with something (was thinking crochet kinda thing), but this is also an option.

I've ordered multiple skirts to wear with a tighter top (thinking a body to be super tight) but skirts just make my ass and thighs look soo much bigger than any other item of clothing, lol. Maybe pink trousers? I hate my legs in shorts. Hmmm.
Could you get some longer knee length shorts? Or some cropped trousers/pedal pushers (does anyone still call them that?)

Reactions: 2
Eurovision is insane tonight. Have I missed Taylor’s surprise songs?

Reactions: 1
Random slightly invasive question but does Taylor not bloat around her time of the month. If I was wearing her ICDIWABH outfit during my luteal phase I would have to personally apologise to the whole stadium for the state of me

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.