Taylor Swift #48 What Just Happened

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so amused by people on TikTok thinking that Taylor is such a ✨ mastermind ✨ because she’s got the same choreo in ICDIWABH as in other parts of the show. As if that isn’t the whole blooming point of the song about the tour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok so the Cardiff gig is on the 18th of June which is also… Scooters birthday?

and it’s a Tuesday which I also thought was odd?

🤡!?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Awww hey Stephen ❤

Used to love this one as I was seeing a guy called Stephen who was way too old for me

Reactions: 2
Random slightly invasive question but does Taylor not bloat around her time of the month. If I was wearing her ICDIWABH outfit during my luteal phase I would have to personally apologise to the whole stadium for the state of me
She might be on one of those contraceptives where you don’t get periods or can choose when you take a break.

Not only the bloat but my bladder is so overactive during my time of the month. I’d need half hourly toilet breaks!

Reactions: 3
@emerald do people in there know Hey Stephen? Cause the Livestream I'm on makes it look like only she has ever heard of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@emerald do people in there know Hey Stephen? Cause the Livestream I'm on makes it look like only she has ever heard of it.
I thought people were reminded of it when she did it earlier in the tour because it's suppose to be Matty's fav TS song. But it's such an oldie lots of the newer fans won't know it.

Reactions: 4
This bloody dress looks too yellow from this perspective. Do not sing how did it end

Maroon really is the favorite surprise song, huh? I'm still stoked I saw it live. But odd that she didn't do another TTPD surprise song.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.