Taylor Swift #48 What Just Happened

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got a green top on for 1989, are we going to be devastated by the surprise songs?
---
I haven't really explained my outfit issues on here but I'm thinking of abandoning my heart cut out jacket. I love it though. So much.

The problem is the cut out. It's very big, takes up most of the back and I'm worried that it looks weird if I wear something that cuts through it. Anything loose sits funny and then full backed tops look too covered?

It's a bit cropped too and looked fab on the model wearing it with nothing underneath but I'm 44 and lumpy with considerable breasts.

If I don't theme it as lover then I probably would choose another era completely as most pinks and pastels aren't really my bag. Ugh I dunno.
---

Mon Ireland!
Do you have a photo of the jacket so we can see if we have any suggestions?

She’s got a green top on for 1989, are we going to be devastated by the surprise songs?
---

Do you have a photo of the jacket so we can see if we have any suggestions?
1000047277.png

---
I also bought pin badges for the front ala Taylor's rolling stone(?) cover pre lover.
---
My hubby said "might I remind you what age you are?" when he saw it. 🤣
It's very 80s, very country, very lover.
---
Not liking girl from Greece's skirt. Looks like a full nappy.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
what are her shoes like today?
One green, one pink.

@Tiggerhappy i love that jacket, I think it wants something more fitted underneath it (if you’re comfortable). One of the graphic tour tees would look cute and even worn backwards so it’s kinda like a little peekaboo moment (does that make any sense?)

Does anyone else think we might get Begin Again either tonight or tomorrow? The video was all filmed in Paris wasn’t it?

Reactions: 6
One green, one pink.

@Tiggerhappy i love that jacket, I think it wants something more fitted underneath it (if you’re comfortable). One of the graphic tour tees would look cute and even worn backwards so it’s kinda like a little peekaboo moment (does that make any sense?)

Does anyone else think we might get Begin Again either tonight or tomorrow? The video was all filmed in Paris wasn’t it?
I keep voting for begin again in the mastermind on swift alert haha

Reactions: 1
Like the true over stimulated girlie I am as well as watching Eurovision/the stream I’m also putting in an order for my outfit tonight and I’m so excited 😍😍🥰🥰🩷🩷 I’m so torn between Fearless or dressing casual/ish with a TTPD t-shirt and denim shorts/skirt with cowboy boots

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t usually post here, but I’m currently watching the stream even tho I was there night 1… somehow 1989 became my food & drink break so I’m loving this.

Not loving the flu(?) I got either on the plane or the concert tho!

Also… post show amnesia is REAL! I know I was glued to the floor during TTPD with a face like 😲 the entire but all I genuinely remember is the marching and the roomba 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2929742
---
I also bought pin badges for the front ala Taylor's rolling stone(?) cover pre lover.
---
My hubby said "might I remind you what age you are?" when he saw it. 🤣
It's very 80s, very country, very lover.
---
Not liking girl from Greece's skirt. Looks like a full nappy.
I love this!!! Would look cute with a pastel-y t shirt, maybe with lover written in little diamantés?

I’ve panicked and ordered a back up “casual” outfit as well as a more dressy one 🤣

Also… post show amnesia is REAL! I know I was glued to the floor during TTPD with a face like 😲 the entire but all I genuinely remember is the marching and the roomba 🤣
I was also at N1 and it almost feels as if I wasn't really there if that makes sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I was also at N1 and it almost feels as if I wasn't really there if that makes sense?
perfectly! I took a few photos, about 10 short videos because I wanted to be “there” and knew TikTok would have everything I’d want to rewatch.. but it’s a really weird feeling!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Liverpool N1 girlies, you’re show 100 of the tour in case that adds extra clowning 😂🙈🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I love this!!! Would look cute with a pastel-y t shirt, maybe with lover written in little diamantés?
Oooh. Hmmm. I did think about filling it in with something (was thinking crochet kinda thing), but this is also an option.

I've ordered multiple skirts to wear with a tighter top (thinking a body to be super tight) but skirts just make my ass and thighs look soo much bigger than any other item of clothing, lol. Maybe pink trousers? I hate my legs in shorts. Hmmm.

Liverpool N1 girlies, you’re show 100 of the tour in case that adds extra clowning 😂🙈🤡
Just excitedly told my husband and he looked at me dead in the eye and said ‘you know what that means? 100 album theory’ 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.