Taylor Swift #48 What Just Happened

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tempted to make a red tshirt with ‘man rat infatuation support group’ on it 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I haven't done the maths but I've just seen a a tiktok that said Liverpool on the 13th is the 100th tour show, and that it'll be Taylor's half birthday and Paul McCartney is in town? Idgaf about Paul McCartney but it would be v nice date to announce something? 🤞🤞🤞
I think she will do peace bc Paul said it’s his favey

Reactions: 2
I know tattlers aren’t allowed to share anything to do with their identity in the thread, but are we able to make any sort of unique identifier for if we meet in person? Like a code word 😂

• Haha
I know tattlers aren’t allowed to share anything to do with their identity in the thread, but are we able to make any sort of unique identifier for if we meet in person? Like a code word 😂
Just ask “did you get a £36 ticket?” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can’t tell if this is a new dress or no? For the everlore set

Reactions: 1
I haven't really explained my outfit issues on here but I'm thinking of abandoning my heart cut out jacket. I love it though. So much.

The problem is the cut out. It's very big, takes up most of the back and I'm worried that it looks weird if I wear something that cuts through it. Anything loose sits funny and then full backed tops look too covered?

It's a bit cropped too and looked fab on the model wearing it with nothing underneath but I'm 44 and lumpy with considerable breasts.

If I don't theme it as lover then I probably would choose another era completely as most pinks and pastels aren't really my bag. Ugh I dunno.
---
I’m watching Eurovision on TV and streaming the tour on my phone and god the songs couldn’t be any different right now it’s literally giving:
Mon Ireland!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.