Taylor Swift #48 What Just Happened

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness. I know it’s little and late but it made me breathe with relief and feel a bit emotional actually. Go Jack

IMG_7911.png

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I haven't done the maths but I've just seen a a tiktok that said Liverpool on the 13th is the 100th tour show, and that it'll be Taylor's half birthday and Paul McCartney is in town? Idgaf about Paul McCartney but it would be v nice date to announce something? 🤞🤞🤞

Reactions: 5
Ahh @emerald have an amazing time!

Anyone else now considering sitting outside Wembley every night hoping for £36 tickets🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I haven't done the maths but I've just seen a a tiktok that said Liverpool on the 13th is the 100th tour show, and that it'll be Taylor's half birthday and Paul McCartney is in town? Idgaf about Paul McCartney but it would be v nice date to announce something? 🤞🤞🤞
I'm in Liverpool on the 10th do not do it to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

This is my dateeeee, omg hoping for this!! *clown mode activated*

🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ahh @emerald have an amazing time!

Anyone else now considering sitting outside Wembley every night hoping for £36 tickets🤣
I’ve just been looking at options to go to Paris tomorrow let alone London 😂 unfortunately the person that would potentially come with me selfishly has plans tomorrow. How rude 😂

• Haha
I’ve just been looking at options to go to Paris tomorrow let alone London 😂 unfortunately the person that would potentially come with me selfishly has plans tomorrow. How rude 😂
it's Saturday no?

ether way I'd come with ya haha

Reactions: 4
The surprise song is gonna be I Can See You but instead of Taylor Lautner doing a flip on stage it’s Paul McCartney instead x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Guys I’m back, have I missed anything? Just ran around doing all my last minute stuff so I can sit and watch this for the third night in a row 😂
---
Sweet Kev seems a lot less stressed tonight

Guys I’m back, have I missed anything? Just ran around doing all my last minute stuff so I can sit and watch this for the third night in a row 😂
She’s sassy tonight. I’m wondering if she has a date after the show with VVLV.

Emerald bought a last minute ticket.❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
There's always Lyon. Prices reasonable for there too (moreso than everywhere else). Maybe the French just aren't swifties?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.