Taylor Swift #44 You should see your faces!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also she’s giving us visuals from the Victorian times too so it’s more palatable
---

omg I saw her with my mum couple of years ago but we had separate seats as I got her tickets last minute and she came up to my mum and they were dancing together for a bit it broke my heart ❤
im so jealous of your mum. I have a “just kids” tattoo in her handwriting. That book is the closest I have to a bible.

Reactions: 2
im so jealous of your mum. I have a “just kids” tattoo in her handwriting. That book is the closest I have to a bible.
me too! To be fair she’s living such a rough life she deserved it.
I love “just kids” too. It’s too good. I might reread it actually.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
No she doesn't but the aesthetic and they way fans are taking it (which I realise isn't Taylors fault and people will always take things to far). The situation isn't unique to Taylor- my boss said they had similar with Eminem back in the day. I understand the intricacies within her work, a suicidal 16 year old who can bearly get through the day isn't going to have the same brain power or ability to fully understand... I'm not trying to say any of it's Taylors fault I just hope that her next video uses different imagery 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No she doesn't but the aesthetic and they way fans are taking it (which I realise isn't Taylors fault and people will always take things to far). The situation isn't unique to Taylor- my boss said they had similar with Eminem back in the day. I understand the intricacies within her work, a suicidal 16 year old who can bearly get through the day isn't going to have the same brain power or ability to fully understand... I'm not trying to say any of it's Taylors fault I just hope that her next video uses different imagery 🤷
I don't disagree with you at all and I don't think there's a right answer. But I can tell you I just empathise with Taylor for wanting to express herself that way. I can see that she has a lot young fans and responsibilities on her shoulders because of that, but I understand why she has done it. Whether that's the right decision or not is ropey.

Reactions: 9
Yeah I now am of the opinion that this is an entirely Matty album with the exception of So Long London (main album anyway).

But SLL is track 5 so I think she’s making a point that Joe was a great hurtful loss, just not one she has a ton to say about.

BTW did my run But Daddy I Love Him is literally the best running song ever. Pls go run to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah I now am of the opinion that this is an entirely Matty album with the exception of So Long London (main album anyway).

But SLL is track 5 so I think she’s making a point that Joe was a great hurtful loss, just not one she has a ton to say about.

BTW did my run But Daddy I Love Him is literally the best running song ever. Pls go run to it.
I hope your dress wasn't undone when you were running 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Yes agree re: Joe

also BDILH a great song to belt out in the car 🎵

Reactions: 4
I wonder if the lack of Joe is out of respect - recognising he didn't do anything to warrant being viciously dragged for. Like how she said she writes bad men the best (not sure exactly how she worded it), and he isn't so was mostly absent. Though if so, still kinda mean she let her fans get carried away with the idea it would be about him/him cheating. So not as if he got away unscathed.

Or could be out of spite - e.g. you're not important enough to mention.

Or she's still dealing with her feelings. Or she saw midnights as the album to process her feelings on him. I have no idea!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Long time no post!! How inconvenient of Taylor to release two albums during the last few weeks of my degree🤣 but I am absolutely loving it so far! The amount of songs is slightly overwhelming and I hate listening when I don’t know the lyrics yet haha. Faves for me are defo pretty much most of TTPD and So High School, The Prophecy, and How Did it End. Reallyyyy curious what will happen set list wise now

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Not had a run to it yet, but this song is my absolute favourite by a mile. I can’t get it out of my head!

Reactions: 3
I think to be fair Joe got some great albums (Rep as your love album ain’t bad). I do now believe Midnights was her processing a possible break up from him and lots of sadness about him on folkmore. So by the time this album came she’d kind of processed most of the stuff - still probably a deep sadness there but just less to say now?

Reactions: 15
Hoax is now for sure about Joe and her being on the rocks whereas before I questioned it a bit.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if the lack of Joe is out of respect - recognising he didn't do anything to warrant being viciously dragged for. Like how she said she writes bad men the best (not sure exactly how she worded it), and he isn't so was mostly absent. Though if so, still kinda mean she let her fans get carried away with the idea it would be about him/him cheating. So not as if he got away unscathed.

Or could be out of spite - e.g. you're not important enough to mention.

Or she's still dealing with her feelings. Or she saw midnights as the album to process her feelings on him. I have no idea!
She’s been processing her feelings about Joe for a while, there’s probably not much left to say that is new

Which is a bit ironic because she spends the whole album repeating the same things about Matty and it’s becoming clear she’s been writing about their situation for a while too imo

Travis just got done dirty. His songs aren’t great or have much passion to them. I really hope she doesn’t feel like she has to include them in the eras tour if that’s something she plans to do

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.