Taylor Swift #44 You should see your faces!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that the track 5 on both parts (even though the second half isn’t numbered from 1) are both clear Joe songs. I wonder if she knew the fans would hate Matty having a track 5 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Wait am I counting wrong or is track 5 “So High School”? How are you getting track 5, please list them out for me like I’m literally 5 😭

Also Clara Bow and Manuscript as last songs are scary

I don’t think manuscript is about Lover though, I think it’s about like… art. Transmuting pain into something beautiful that comes out of your hands once it’s complete
---
Wait am I counting wrong or is track 5 “So High School”? How are you getting track 5, please list them out for me like I’m literally 5 😭
How did it end

Reactions: 1
For the anthology I’ve got

1. imgonnagetyouback
2. the albatross
3. Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus
4. How did it end
5. So high school

is mine listed wrong 🤣🤣

Also I realize it’s because I’m not artsy but if a man I was dating used a typewriter I’d get the ick in record time. Ok not as fast as viva Las Vegas but it’s up there

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also I realize it’s because I’m not artsy but if a man I was dating used a typewriter I’d get the ick in record time. Ok not as fast as viva Las Vegas but it’s up there
I kinda get it unfortunately 😂 I’m a writer and I definitely like a good typewriter while also appreciating their pretentiousness haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
it starts with the black dog on mine?
ohhhhhhh I was counting that as the last one on the TTPD haha. Yeah that makes sense now sorry everyone 🤦‍♀️
---
And yes if she’d thought the fans had given her backlash over dating Matty I’m not sure how a track 5 would have gone down 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Re the poll - I absolutely adore quite a lot of the songs on The Anthology (The Manuscript, The Black Dog, Cassandra, The Prophecy, How Did It End?) but I think the original TTPD is a more cohesive body of work

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think we’re owed a smallest man who ever lived (10 minute version)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Apologies but “my boy only breaks his favourite toooooys” would blend seamlessly to “sweet tea in the summer cross your heart don’t tell no other”

and I can’t unhear it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m a The Alchemy fan now. tit 😂

“he jokes that it’s heroin this time with an E” is actually hilarious and I can absolutely imagine Matty saying that he’s addicted to her in that way. An all consuming, physical need that makes you do scary things when you can’t get it? Sounds like the type of toxic Taylor would love and he would give someone because he has an addictive personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m a The Alchemist fan now. tit 😂

“he jokes that it’s heroin this time with an E” is actually hilarious and I can absolutely imagine Matty saying that he’s addicted to her in that way. An all consuming, physical need that makes you do scary things when you can’t get it? Sounds like the type of toxic Taylor would love and he would give someone because he has an addictive personality.
it’s literally a perfect album I’m afraid FFS

Reactions: 6
it’s literally a perfect album I’m afraid FFS
im still waiting for half of it to catch up with me I’m afraid 😂

My skips:

Flordia!!
Peter
Robin
The Prophecy (it’s fine I just don’t love it)
Clara Bow
So High School
I look in peoples windows

Reactions: 2
im still waiting for half of it to catch up with me I’m afraid 😂

My skips:

Flordia!!
Peter
Robin
The Prophecy (it’s fine I just don’t love it)
Clara Bow
So High School
I look in peoples windows
Oh sorry I thought about the initial 16. I can only take as much at once 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
OK I can't stop thinking that someone needs to do a video edit of who's afraid of little old me, and wander / scarlet witch.

Random Sunday thoughts.

IMG_2517.jpeg

oooft, controversial maybe but on the surface I do agree with this! That all her stans want is more gossip and “tea” as opposed to what she’s actually saying. However, I don’t think she helps herself either by making clear links to people either. I’m back and forth, because people did it even for her more “fictional” albums - I did it too admittedly and I stand by “tolerate it” at least being inspired by something she felt while with Joe (I didn’t know it was supposed to be a fictional album when I first heard it!) I don’t think she can win whatever she does, so maybe now she’s like “duck it, here’s the gossip” as the “I’m having his baby, no I’m not” to me reads like when there were rumours about her getting married in secret etc. idk, what’s everyone’s thoughts?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.