Taylor Swift #44 You should see your faces!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I don't want to offend anyone, I just thought this was interesting. It can be applied to social media influencers etc. as well.
this applies to joe too ...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
GALS I just got offered the job! It will actually change my life as no more commute.

Going to go and scream who’s afraid of little old me while I feel like I’m a force to be reckoned with haha
POWERHOUSE! Congratulations!!! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Someone make a new thread? How about everyone on the new thread comments their top 5 songs from the new album?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
GALS I just got offered the job! It will actually change my life as no more commute.

Going to go and scream who’s afraid of little old me while I feel like I’m a force to be reckoned with haha
Sorry I'm late, but congratulations!!!!!
---
this applies to joe too ...
I feel like it applies to every single person who has a thread on Tattle!! They only picked Taylor Swift to apply it to because she's so big right now but it could be Beyonce, Stacey Solomon, etc. any number of people who offer us up a curated version of themselves for us to consume.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Il do a new thread now.
---
New thread... went with this title as it was one of the most liked on this thread and I couldnt actually find any thread title suggestions in the first few pages of the most liked posts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.