Taylor Swift #24 Four down, two to go. Just her rep and her name to get back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently the surprise songs were leaked AND they were correctly leaked the first night too? I haven’t seen the leak but that’s so bizarre how could they leak? Surely she would practice alone. Travis is there with her dad as well
There have been so many leaks in Argentina, if this is true. Like her hotel, the restaurant last night, rehearsal, now the songs. It's funny because she was in Mexico City for longer but there are no photos of her going out (and I can confidently say she did go out). And while her crew's hotel was known, no one camped out outside it and her own RON location was not leaked. Wonder if it's a security snafu because they thought Argentina wasn't as dangerous as Mexico or if the fans there just aren't respecting her privacy as much.

Reactions: 4
end game w travis there and all the references
duck harry styles mash up
apparently she pointed 'that's my man' at the tent during willow?

aaaaaaaa

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I love how some of her songs fit Travis better than they fitted Joe. Endgame is just perfect for them

Reactions: 9
oh it was quite the night
---
I didn't even know i could do italics! So that proves it really.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
her laugh when she sang chiefs sent me spiralling she really said

IMG_2089.jpeg

I didn’t see the kiss until just now though ????? w h aaaat the actual duck

AAHAHA okay wait her dancers reacting to it especially kam is everything

Reactions: 8
I know you guys must think I'm dead inside but it's all so cringe. And her changing the words to songs she wrote for someone else kinda cheapens the whole thing to me but oh well.

Also thinking of being in Travis's situation, I wouldn't like it if my boyfriend sang me songs written for his ex.

And recreating the run to hug him like on Miss Americana with Joe? Yikes.

Reactions: 32
I know you guys must think I'm dead inside but it's all so cringe. And her changing the words to songs she wrote for someone else kinda cheapens the whole thing to me but oh well.

Also thinking of being in Travis's situation, I wouldn't like it if my boyfriend sang me songs written for his ex.

And recreating the run to hug him like on Miss Americana with Joe? Yikes.
Yeah I clocked that run for a big Miss Americana re-enactment. The camera person right there getting up close pictures of the whole kiss. It was utterly unhinged. So was the lyric change. Then again this is the same woman that mouthed I love you to Matty Healy during a show six months ago, so…

Maybe I’m dead inside too - or too much of a Scorpio - because this just made me even more cynical.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
No no no no no not tonight ladies!

I mean we all re enact with new lovers things we did with exes.....

So she had a boyfriend before....is she not meant to be happy with her new boyfriend?

He had girlfriends before

Is he supposed to act different?

Taylor explicitly stated that through this tour songs have new meaning based on the experience of the night

That's how to live

Naughty naughty ladies being so cynical xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No no no no no not tonight ladies!

I mean we all re enact with new lovers things we did with exes.....

So she had a boyfriend before....is she not meant to be happy with her new boyfriend?

He had girlfriends before

Is he supposed to act different?

Taylor explicitly stated that through this tour songs have new meaning based on the experience of the night

That's how to live

Naughty naughty ladies being so cynical xxxx
I definitely have never gone out of my way to re-enact things I did with an ex with a new partner… I feel like that’s a bit weird?

of course she’s allowed to be happy, but it’s so over the top middle school behaviour that it just seems too much.

Reactions: 23
Well I had sex with all my boyfriends. And lunch. And coffee. And drove in the car with them.

And I hugged them all.

So she has hugged two boyfriends.

It's getting close to the old TS narrative this.

Woman hugs boyfriend shock.

Brace yourself...I think she's done more than hug him and I think she's done it with more than one man.

Trying to make a deal about it is to me weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well I had sex with all my boyfriends. And lunch. And coffee. And drove in the car with them.

And I hugged them all.

So she has hugged two boyfriends.

It's getting close to the old TS narrative this.

Woman hugs boyfriend shock.

Brace yourself...I think she's done more than hug him and I think she's done it with more than one man.

Trying to make a deal about it is to me weird.
It’s not about their hugging him, it’s about her recreating exact moments or trying to make old songs about him.
It’s about her mentioning him on stage and making him her entire personality after being with him a couple of months too.
no one gives a tit about how many people she’s slept with, it’s just her behaviour when she’s with someone new is always a bit over the top.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It doesn’t really bother me that she changed the lyric or ran to him, but what irks me is that those 2 things are all that I am seeing on instagram.

No clue what the 2 surprise songs are, no other clips from the show. I get that some ppl are obsessed with it all, but I just want the music.

Her relationship is not a personality trait, it’s just too cringe for me.

Reactions: 15
It doesn’t really bother me that she changed the lyric or ran to him, but what irks me is that those 2 things are all that I am seeing on instagram.

No clue what the 2 surprise songs are, no other clips from the show. I get that some ppl are obsessed with it all, but I just want the music.

Her relationship is not a personality trait, it’s just too cringe for me.
Truly the Is It Over Now/Out of the Woods mash-up should be the number one thing on the IG algorithm. Endgame slightly less so but it should still be above the lyric change and kiss.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.