Taylor Swift #24 Four down, two to go. Just her rep and her name to get back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe. But she has so many more genuine fans of her music I don't think it will harm her exactly. And if it does, it'll be easier to get tickets to her next tour, so I'm happy enough.
---
New thread title suggestions?
Oh Thread 25 (years old), how was I to know? to keep in line with the lyric tie ins.

Reactions: 13
I’m enjoying unhinged Taylor this time cos I like Travis 💁‍♀️

I’m not a performer but I imagine you have to kind of reframe songs in order to get through them. I mean she was totally dead eyed with lover until she decided to say it was the fans love song or whatever. I totally get why people think it’s cringe, I just think it’s her art and she’s allowed to change it. That’s our crazy Taylor!

Reactions: 8
Lyric changing always seems unnecessary to me. It reminds me of that time Michael Buble changed “Santa baby” to “Santa buddy” because he was uncomfortable with singing it. A song is popular for the tune and lyrics that are in it, it just makes it weird if you’re changing it - I’m sure Travis wouldn’t be that offended if she just kept the line the same 😂 if he did, I’d be concerned for their relationship for getting worked up over something so trivial

Reactions: 12
I find travis more cringy than matty tbh but I’m not here to get in to a matty debate again. The thread has been too peaceful for so long 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I find travis more cringy than matty tbh but I’m not here to get in to a matty debate again. The thread has been too peaceful for so long 😂
Honestly, I still haven’t gotten over the breeder comments Travis made
Something about him gives me the serious ick and I can’t quite put my finger on what it is

I think if Travis has a problem with many of Taylor’s songs written about other men then he needs to grow up and get over it. Also, he may also be a song or three one day!

Confession time: I’ve never saw Miss Americana in full as we don’t have Netflix nor Disney+ so I can’t compare her running to him to anyone. It’s kind of cute but also extremely showmance. Like others have said, she gets frustrated when people talk about her love life but lyric changes, Pap walks and over the top affectionate gestures are partly why people talk about it! It reminds me of Tom Cruise jumping on the couch on that talk show whose name I can’t remember.

Taylor just know that right now her relationship will take precedence over her tour, I.e surprise songs. I don’t care if he’s there or not, I just want to see her perform. Honestly at this stage Im half expecting him to walk out on stage and get down on bended knee.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Think she was just trying to have some fun and it’s not that deep at all 😅

I like moments when she goes off script, doesn’t happen too often

Reactions: 16
There’s also a video of Travis hyping up the crowd for her whilst he’s still backstage (third slide). I was kinda looking forward to him attending a show and getting bracelets etc but can they not just act normal? I know we have said it already but “if it rises fast it can’t last”!!!!

Reactions: 3
There’s also a video of Travis hyping up the crowd for her whilst he’s still backstage (third slide). I was kinda looking forward to him attending a show and getting bracelets etc but can they not just act normal? I know we have said it already but “if it rises fast it can’t last”!!!!

wtf is he wearing that shirt is awful

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also there are video of Taylor’s dad filming Travis’s reaction to certain things and being a general dad but I’ve literally never seen him act like that either??? Where is Andrea please x
---
this is funny tho lol

• Haha
Its a huge cringe for me. She can do what she wants but its odd behaviour and if a man I was dating did it I wouldnt be reassured or happy. Id be running for the bleeping hills.

Its giving Tom Cruise jumping up and down on that couch. (Was it Ellen or Oprah?) Anyway same vibes.

Guys I think Taylor just did something fun to surprise him 🙄 jeez. If he was stood their stoney face people would have something to say about it. He can’t win.

Reactions: 11
Its a huge cringe for me. She can do what she wants but its odd behaviour and if a man I was dating did it I wouldnt be reassured or happy. Id be running for the bleeping hills.

Its giving Tom Cruise jumping up and down on that couch. (Was it Ellen or Oprah?) Anyway same vibes.
It’s love bombing at its finest for sure

Reactions: 14
Unfortunately I think they are both unhinged 😂 as others have said I’ve not seen one surprise song video but I’ve seen videos of
1. Taylor kissing Travis
2. Travis eating a bag of crisps whilst watching Taylor
3. Taylor changing the Karma lyrics
4. Travis holding up a “we will stay” sign
5. Travis shouting ole ole ole Taylor
---
Guys I think Taylor just did something fun to surprise him 🙄.
Yeah and then ran backstage to kiss him where they knew everyone could see whilst a photographer took multiple pics. Surprise!

Ick. Not him having fun. But he loves the attention clearly.

Reactions: 5
Karma isn't ABOUT Joe. It's about Scooter/Kanye. Yes it has Joe references, but the song is about all the good things in her life versus the negatives in theirs. I did feel for her when the news broke that she was having to sing "karma is my boyfriend" and "boy on the screen coming straight home to me" when that was no longer the case, so I don't blame her ONE bit for changing the lyrics there. Travis is making her happy, it's a song about happy.

The run to hug him. Yes it looks like a recreation. And maybe a wee dig at Joe because he wasn't there waiting for her, she had to go looking for him, BUT maybe that's how she greets her man when she's dying to see him (and smell him, lol (20 years in but I remember the early days)).

If Travis hadn't been stood there, or if she just walked over, people would have said "why did he not greet her, her dad did the other night?", "she ran to hug Joe, not Travis". She can't win, lol.

Let her be herself and let her hug the giant sexy man.

---
Unfortunately I think they are both unhinged 😂 as others have said I’ve not seen one surprise song video but I’ve seen videos of
1. Taylor kissing Travis
2. Travis eating a bag of crisps whilst watching Taylor
3. Taylor changing the Karma lyrics
4. Travis holding up a “we will stay” sign
5. Travis shouting ole ole ole Taylor
---

Yeah and then ran backstage to kiss him where they knew everyone could see whilst a photographer took multiple pics. Surprise!
I wasn’t talking about the kiss - just the lyric change.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.