Taylor Swift #24 Four down, two to go. Just her rep and her name to get back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m happy for her, she should get that dick, she was in a long relationship with someone she was madly in love with, it could just be a bit of fun, it might blossom into something serious, she probs just enjoys the silliness of it all after being in a bit more a private relationship for a long time

i just wish he dressed better. and i want to know if she likes how he is dressed 😂

Reactions: 11
His dress sense… well yeah it’s not great. Travis, if you are planning on doing a OTT proposal on stage, please don’t wear what you wore last night🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am clearly very cringe because when I saw the kiss video and the karma lyric change I basically did an excited squeal hahaha.

To me it’s just cute and I’m just happy for her 🤷🏻‍♀️ true it might not last but we have all been caught up in a love whirlwind before and been totally unhinged about it I’m sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think what people are saying is if youve had therapy or been in crappy relationships. This sort of behaviour isnt generally seen as 'good' or indicative of a healthy relationship.

However as someone else said a few weeks ago celebrities on the whole tend to be narcissistic. If someone did the lyric change for me Id be red flags run. Its so performative (and yes before you come for me yes shes performing) but we all know she's getting dick downed by Trav. We cant not know it, its in our faces constantly.

I dont share my partner on social media at all, have done v occasionally in 15 years. There is nothing in it other than that its our business. So I'm maybe just not the person to look at this and think oh thats so cute.

Reactions: 10
Me thinking the kiss was cute until I came on here

So Ed Sheeran is in Argentina too but didn’t join her for End Game? Damn. I was hoping she would get him out of the way so he won’t come out at London night one 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion if they think the kiss is cute etc!!

idk if Ed really is in Argentina? I didn’t see any photos of him

Reactions: 1
I think we need to remember that they aren’t like us normal people. They’re both show people who are oversharers. Re Tom Cruise it’s a bit different as Travis was there and clearly loving it, and was chanting for her/blowing her kisses back. Obv Joe wouldn’t have liked it hence why she reigned it in and just pointed at him

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Regardless of anything else, Argentina absolutely won with the mash up of Is It Over Now?/Out Of The Woods. I would’ve gone feral if I was there last night to witness the smile just before she went into OOTW. She knew exactly what she was doing!

Reactions: 26
Lyric change-I mean she did the “this is for you, I love you” to Matty so I don’t think a lyric change for Travis is a big deal lol. It’s probably just a gesture, it was probably just a fun thing because he was there. Technically he is also on the screen if you watch NFL so it could still be applied to him… lol

Running to hug and kiss him like she did with Joe- it’s sweet but the pap walks do kinda add a level of cynicism aka “is it for the cameras”… I think it’s cute but I do also think it was pre planned lol like they probably enjoy playing to the cameras

What’s really annoying is the people going OMG THEYRE GOING TO GET MARRIED. SHES GOING TO HAVE HIS BABIES. Like they’ve been dating about what three months? People need to chill. 😅🤣

I love the mash up though. IION and OOTW wowww

Reactions: 10
I think what people are saying is if youve had therapy or been in crappy relationships. This sort of behaviour isnt generally seen as 'good' or indicative of a healthy relationship.

However as someone else said a few weeks ago celebrities on the whole tend to be narcissistic. If someone did the lyric change for me Id be red flags run. Its so performative (and yes before you come for me yes shes performing) but we all know she's getting dick downed by Trav. We cant not know it, its in our faces constantly.

I dont share my partner on social media at all, have done v occasionally in 15 years. There is nothing in it other than that its our business. So I'm maybe just not the person to look at this and think oh thats so cute.
I am kind of similar. I have a sister who does the social media posts every day of thanking her beautiful man for making her breakfast and he’s much worse with posts of how much he loves her and calling her nicknames. He’s nearly fifty Ffs. It appears on socials they have a cute relationship but the reality is frequent fights, long periods of not talking to each other and other quite worrying behaviour.

I am glad Taylor is enjoying herself and I hope Travis is good to her. I don’t like him due to his previous sexist comments and I think he loves the fame of dating Taylor Swift. But unfortunately when they play the PR game they cannot then complain about how it’s all anyone talks about.

Reactions: 6
Taylor is cringe. She always has been. She's a big dork. And American. She wrote love story back then because she loved love. There's not much reality in love story.

She was with Joe and it was low key etc but she was still writing and releasing dozens of songs about how much she loved him. No matter what way you look at it, she did not get that same level of 'love' back from Joe. He avoided talking about her. We know she wanted to marry him but he wouldn't marry her.

Travis is also a big cheesy wotsit. He's giving her the same back. Maybe they are confusing lust and cringe with love, but maybe not. I can see them getting married by early 2025 at the latest. Maybe it won't last, maybe it will.

Reactions: 9
I’m eating all of this up 😂 The dancers and Scott’s reaction to the lyric change had me dying with laughter lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think we need to remember that they aren’t like us normal people. They’re both show people who are oversharers. Re Tom Cruise it’s a bit different as Travis was there and clearly loving it, and was chanting for her/blowing her kisses back. Obv Joe wouldn’t have liked it hence why she reigned it in and just pointed at him
Is he? Genuine question. Before Taylor I had never heard of him. I agree Travis loves the attention. If anything he would love a song or album dedicated to him.
Taylor can keep her relationships on the down low if she wanted to. I think they are very like Tom cruise in the OTT romance/PR dept. He’s def worse though than Taylor.

Can anyone tell me what the ‘we will stay’ sign is referring to? I think it’s something to do with The Archer but TikTok is confusing me…

Can anyone tell me what the ‘we will stay’ sign is referring to? I think it’s something to do with The Archer but TikTok is confusing me…
It seemed to be a fan project where fans held up the “we will stay” sign during The Archer bridge!

Reactions: 3
The lyrics in the archer say ‘who could stay’ so they’re just saying ‘we will stay’ I think that’s it really

Reactions: 5
His dress sense… well yeah it’s not great. Travis, if you are planning on doing a OTT proposal on stage, please don’t wear what you wore last night🤣
Now you’ve said this, I can soooo imagine him coming on stage and proposing….to Love Story….with a rose in his teeth….wearing a white lame suit stuffed with diamonds 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.