Taylor Swift #24 Four down, two to go. Just her rep and her name to get back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is how Taylor is with her fans.

She doesn't just take the money.

She shares her life with them.

The fans loved what she did tonight and are happy for her. Happy to see her happy.

Of course your view is completely understandable but I just have to stick up for her. She's in love and she shares it. She's heartbroken she shares it. It's what she does.

But I don't urge you to see it other than you do.

Reactions: 12

The fans loved what she did tonight and are happy for her. Happy to see her happy.

Of course your view is completely understandable but I just have to stick up for her. She's in love and she shares it. She's heartbroken she shares it. It's what she does.

She doesn’t always share her life with them at all. Her life is bit of a mystery, really.
Other than her songs we don’t know that much about it.
As I said, no one’s criticising her for being in a relationship. They’re criticising the big PR stunt it’s turning into.

Reactions: 21

I do see this point of view, and I’m happy she’s happy.

I blame SM for going overkill on it all. I inwardly groan inside every time I see another post of them cos I know the exact same photo/video will be on my page about a 100 times.

I wouldn’t mind if it was music related, but watching her run at him over and over ain’t the one for me.

• Heart
She doesn’t always share her life with them at all. Her life is bit of a mystery, really.
As I said, no one’s criticising her for being in a relationship. They’re criticising the big PR stunt it’s turning into.
Hugging your boyfriend isn't a PR stunt. It's normal isn't it?

Reactions: 6
Hugging your boyfriend isn't a PR stunt. It's normal isn't it?
It’s more the constant pap walks that are making people sceptical.
Changing the lyrics to Karma was unnecessary too - gives Matty Healy “this song is about you, I love you” vibes.
Going out of your way to make your relationship so overly public so early on makes no sense to me. She moans that people focus on her boyfriends, but it honestly no surprise when she makes them her entire personality for the three months they’re often together.

Reactions: 21
Taylor went through the end of by far the longest relationship in her life on this tour.

Delivering songs she wrote about exes including the one that was the one, because fans wanted those songs.

In a leotard. In her 30s. And on her guitar and piano live. After a 3 hour set.

She had a rebound fling with someone who was waiting for his chance. And ended it.

To NOT reassure her guy he was in her thoughts as he watched 400000 people cheer her on as she sang songs about other men would have been callous.

She changed a word in a song she wrote to reflect life moves on.

This is why I love her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We can all have our own opinions, I just don’t understand why she can’t “reassure” him privately? Honestly, I’d cringe if any of my friends acted like this in their 30s. Maybe I’m just too British to understand this over the top American behaviour.
Also karma is a metaphor not an actual reference to a particular man so it doesn’t make sense

Reactions: 24
Karma isn't ABOUT Joe. It's about Scooter/Kanye. Yes it has Joe references, but the song is about all the good things in her life versus the negatives in theirs. I did feel for her when the news broke that she was having to sing "karma is my boyfriend" and "boy on the screen coming straight home to me" when that was no longer the case, so I don't blame her ONE bit for changing the lyrics there. Travis is making her happy, it's a song about happy.

The run to hug him. Yes it looks like a recreation. And maybe a wee dig at Joe because he wasn't there waiting for her, she had to go looking for him, BUT maybe that's how she greets her man when she's dying to see him (and smell him, lol (20 years in but I remember the early days)).

If Travis hadn't been stood there, or if she just walked over, people would have said "why did he not greet her, her dad did the other night?", "she ran to hug Joe, not Travis". She can't win, lol.

Let her be herself and let her hug the giant sexy man.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just hope the
We can all have our own opinions, I just don’t understand why she can’t “reassure” him privately? Honestly, I’d cringe if any of my friends acted like this in their 30s. Maybe I’m just too British to understand this over the top American behaviour.
It’d be pretty off putting for me if I needed to reassure my man like that.

I’m just hoping that now he’s been, it’ll die down a bit. This must be how the NFL fans felt!

If she wants to share her life/new love with fans, then write a new album…..pretty please 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To NOT reassure her guy he was in her thoughts as he watched 400000 people cheer her on as she sang songs about other men would have been callous.
if anything you’ve just massively insulted Travis here & also their relationship if you think he needs “reassurance” & also played into the narrative that all she writes about is boys.

I know you’re trying to stick up for Taylor here but this part has done quite the opposite.

god forbid she just focuses on her show & her songs rather than making it a complete circus by changing lyrics/pointing to him because he’s there’s.

Tonight she made it all about him & that’s on her.

Reactions: 19
It’d be pretty off putting for me if I needed to reassure my man like that.

I’m just hoping that now he’s been, it’ll die down a bit. This must be how the NFL fans felt!

If she wants to share her life/new love with fans, then write a new album…..pretty please 😂
Yeah me too, especially when he’s not exactly got a clean dating history either 🤣 people in their 30s are very aware their partners have exes, if you’re insecure about it you need to grow up really.

After kicking up such a fuss about people focusing on her relationships and love life… she once again puts the spotlight on her relationships and love life. If you don’t want people to focus on it, don’t call the paparazzi and make over the top gestures on stage.

Maybe this is just my inner Sagittarius coming out, but someone being this over the top and public about a relationship this early into it would give me the major ick. I didn’t even tell my parents about my current fiancé until we’d been together about six months 🤣

Reactions: 15
Taylor went through the end of by far the longest relationship in her life on this tour.

Delivering songs she wrote about exes including the one that was the one, because fans wanted those songs.

In a leotard. In her 30s. And on her guitar and piano live. After a 3 hour set.

She had a rebound fling with someone who was waiting for his chance. And ended it.

She changed a word in a song she wrote to reflect life moves on.

This is why I love her.
Agree 100%.

Plus, yes, the Matty mouthing thing was cringe, but I think that;
1) it was his idea, he did it first, and it probably stemmed from him hating that she was singing about Joe so suggested it as a way of shoehorning himself into her show by making her reciprocate.
2) she did it, yes, but during cardigan, which whilst being a song about a boy she liked, the boy is a bit of a tit and broke her, so not really a compliment or relevant to anyone/anything.
3) she did not look like she was into it at all. Her face after was not it, lol.

She was sad and rebounding etc and whilst not a excuse, we can't know wtf she was feeling back then but it wasn't healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think that's probably party why she's so big, she has a fair bit of allure. Which is pretty lacking for many celebs with social media thesedays.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she looks back on her relationship with Matty and cringes as much as everyone else does?
Could never be with a man who looks like he doesn’t shower

• Haha
Yeah me too, especially when he’s not exactly got a clean dating history either 🤣 people in their 30s are very aware their partners have exes, if you’re insecure about it you need to grow up really.

After kicking up such a fuss about people focusing on her relationships and love life… she once again puts the spotlight on her relationships and love life. If you don’t want people to focus on it, don’t call the paparazzi and make over the top gestures on stage.

Maybe this is just my inner Sagittarius coming out, but someone being this over the top and public about a relationship this early into it would give me the major ick. I didn’t even tell my parents about my current fiancé until we’d been together about six months 🤣
I bet that was 6 months of pure bliss 😂

My daughter, 13, loves all the travis stuff. Thinks it sweet etc, but as a nearing 40 year old, I also find it a bit icky.

She says I have a heart of stone, and maybe she’s right!

Reactions: 5
I think that's probably party why she's so big, she has a fair bit of allure. Which is pretty lacking for many celebs with social media thesedays.
I feel the allure is slowly fading and heading down the road to over exposure.

Reactions: 11
Maybe. But she has so many more genuine fans of her music I don't think it will harm her exactly. And if it does, it'll be easier to get tickets to her next tour, so I'm happy enough.
---
New thread title suggestions?

Reactions: 1
Oh definitely, it'll be interesting to see where she goes next. She knows she crossed the line of overexposure a long time ago and thought ah duck it let's keep going this time.

She could really do with another "scandal" to go into hiding for a couple of years. Then come back to release an album... with just one cover 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe. But she has so many more genuine fans of her music I don't think it will harm her exactly. And if it does, it'll be easier to get tickets to her next tour, so I'm happy enough.
---
New thread title suggestions?
Very true, always a silver lining 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.