Taylor Swift #24 Four down, two to go. Just her rep and her name to get back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs 😂 😂

on another note - how does everyone rank the bodysuits? We have blue and pink (1st pic), purple fringed (2nd), gold and blue (3rd) and just pink (4th).

mine would be
1. Pink and blue
2. Pink
3. Gold and blue
4. Purple fringe
The original and the newest pink ones are :love:

Reactions: 3
Ffs 😂 😂

on another note - how does everyone rank the bodysuits? We have blue and pink (1st pic), purple fringed (2nd), gold and blue (3rd) and just pink (4th).

mine would be
1. Pink and blue
2. Pink
3. Gold and blue
4. Purple fringe
Mine are:
Pink
Pink and blue
Gold And blue
Purple fringe. (I think thats nicer than the gold and blue but the tassels are not my favourite, I hate the dress with tassels she wears later in the show)
---
I personally don’t like any of them - all I see is camel toe. Although I think the 1st and 4th are the best out of bad options 🤣
---

NO - it must be a SIGN that only super dedicated swfities can decode.
OMG. Now I can’t unsee the camel toe!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Any recommendations who to follow on TikTok who may live stream? Your girl is in denial and wants to watch in case Rep Tv is real 😂

Ffs 😂 😂

mine would be
1. Pink and blue
2. Pink
3. Gold and blue
4. Purple fringe
1. Pink
2. Gold and blue
3. Pink and blue
4. Purple

The pink one is the best one.

I just want to know how she's never had a wardrobe malfunction in them.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I don't think it's a real camel toe as she's wearing at least two pairs of Capezio tights and speaking from experience, those things are thick and make you look like a Barbie doll down there 🤣 But the design funnily enough does seem to have lines on the crotch area.

I hate the tassled one but I also don't like the pink one. OG is best imo.

I'd be happy for @catherinemorland if there's a special guest appearance tonight but could we not give Argentinians more reason to be insufferable?

Reactions: 7
I don't particularly like any of the lover bodysuits, but the pink and purple tassel ones are the worst. I think they are just too swimsuit for me. Nothing unusual in the shape.

Reactions: 2
Apparently the surprise songs were leaked AND they were correctly leaked the first night too? I haven’t seen the leak but that’s so bizarre how could they leak? Surely she would practice alone. Travis is there with her dad as well

• Wow
Apparently the surprise songs were leaked AND they were correctly leaked the first night too? I haven’t seen the leak but that’s so bizarre how could they leak? Surely she would practice alone. Travis is there with her dad as well
they were on a printed setlist apparently? i remember seeing what looked like a staff pic from the venue but didn't realise they were planned like that tbh

I just had a thought, tonight was supposed to be night 3 but is now night 2 so will get night 2’s surprise songs, imagine if night 3s surprise songs are better and they missed them due to the swap 😂

I just had a thought, tonight was supposed to be night 3 but is now night 2 so will get night 2’s surprise songs, imagine if night 3s surprise songs are better and they missed them due to the swap 😂
Don’t say that, there’s a Tattler who’s there rn!!!

I just bought one ticket to the Saturday night in Amsterdam. I kept checking daily and one came one up tonight. It's the most I have ever spent on a concert ticket and it will be my first solo concert! I am so excited.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.