Taylor Swift #24 Four down, two to go. Just her rep and her name to get back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too because no one can convince me that Champagne Problems is not Logan and Rory coded.
There is a recent clip of Lauren Graham saying she met Taylor this summer and Taylor said she watches Gilmore Girls

• Heart
Reactions: 11
what do I type in? All I get is the folklore even if I’m adding “purple” and “speak now” 🥴
Thats odd, i searched speak now cardigan and they came up. I know that if you click on some of the folklore ones, they do have the other colours in the listing

Reactions: 1
Wonder if there will be more after that with the last day of the tour being 13/12/2024?

To all the N6 Toronto swifties, sorry you’re not going to the “last night of the eras tour” anymore, lots of love from N6 London swiftie #beentheredonethat

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What is Ali express like?? Quite fancy getting a folklore cardigan….

Reactions: 2
What is Ali express like?? Quite fancy getting a folklore cardigan….
I've had no problems, as long as you buy from someone with good reviews. And delivery can take a while, so as long as you're not in a hurry for it.

So after seeing the Eras Tour twice, my boyf (never a Taylor hater but more casual listener) has had Lavender Haze on repeat for weeks. He’s a midnights girlie he said! Finally, it’s happening. Although he keeps listening to the clean version over the explicit 💀 interesting

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So after seeing the Eras Tour twice, my boyf (never a Taylor hater but more casual listener) has had Lavender Haze on repeat for weeks. He’s a midnights girlie he said! Finally, it’s happening. Although he keeps listening to the clean version over the explicit 💀 interesting
Sometimes I prefer the clean version better of some songs - I love the clean version of Get Him Back by Olivia Rodrigo!

I’m glad it’s lying traitor in is it over now, not f**king traitor as some people think it should be.

I have always thought that in All too well, “when you made me your own” would be “when you made me moan” if it was written by an older Taylor, although both kind of imply the same thing!!

Reactions: 3
Currently obsessed with the line and delivery of “got love sick all over my bed” 😮💨

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How much is Lover LFP vinyl going for at the moment? I may have to part with mine 😩

• Sad
SAME and also 'might as well as be drunk in love' 💔

I hear strong You are in Love vibes but I'm not musical enough to hear why.
I’m wondering if the original title was called drunk in love but she changed it cos of Beyoncé. I’m in the team that believes slut wasn’t the title.

Try seeing if there’s a mashup of the songs on YouTube! Just been listening to loads of mashups of the vault tracks with songs like false god, lavender haze

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.